IGNORED

Who is Shoshana Cohen?

sorchah

Jill follows her on instagram. Considering how selective she is with her follows, it is weird.

This woman appears to be Jewish, wears short and tight skirts, has a picture of herself in a hot tub with her NIKE shoulders showing, and has a photo with another woman whom she calls "the love of her life."

So who is she??

http://instagram.com/shoshanacoh

She has a picture posted with Jill, so the have met. Interesting. Maybe she knows Derick?

I didn't even see that. In the comments, she says they met at an ATI event. Are Jews allowed in ATI?

I didn't even see that. In the comments, she says they met at an ATI event. Are Jews allowed in ATI?

The better question would be why would Jews even want to be part of ATI

Could Atl = Atlanta?

yeah, its Atlanta, she didn't capitalize so her comment says "atl", if it was ATI, it would say "ati". So no jews at ATI. Still doesn't explain how they met

I see there is a Shoshana Cohen with a FB account stating she was in the Peace Corp. Perhaps she was in Nepal with Derick.

This girl is clearly in highschool. Shes talking about AP classes and finals.

I didn't check out her instagram page so I apologise if I am missing something big and obvious, like her profile photo is a menorah -- but if she says they did meet through ATI are we sure she is Jewish? Are we basing this on her name?

One of her last Instagram posts is captioned "Happy to have spent my last shabbaton with my baby sis".

Could she be a Messianic Jew? Jill seems like the type that would be really into that.

Could she be a Messianic Jew? Jill seems like the type that would be really into that.

Nothing on her instagram suggests that she is a Messianic Jew.

It is bothering me that we are talking about a girl in high school just because Jill Duggar follows her in IG or Twitter or whatever.

I'll snark with the best of you about the Duggars but a girl who is still in high school who JIll HAPPENS to follow should be off limits.

I mean I would want to hurt someone if somebody did this to my niece.

I didn't realize she was a minor either. She does know Jill though at least well enough to get a picture taken with her. And posting a picture of your self and tagging the celeb is going to bring people to your page.

But I do agree, following a minor, with only tangential connections is something we should avoid.

What's interesting is that with Jill being religious (whatever religion it is), she might be good at convincing a high schooler to be religious. Do you think she'd try to get her to be ATI, or rather more Jewishly observant? Is Jill mentoring her? Or maybe the girl just admires Jill as a cool older role model.

Archived