IGNORED

The Proverbs mom has a new blog

NotALoserLikeYou

Valeria Young, discussed here

.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18981&hilit=proverbs+mom

The one who is friends with the Duggars, and whose daughter posted she was molested by her stepfather and then everything was scrubbed.

I was looking for Duggar wedding pics online and I saw her comment on something so I did a little searching. She was invited but did not go, apparently because she had a sick kid.

And I found her new blog

fruitseekers.blogspot.com/

I haven't had time to go through it yet. They are posting Modest Mondays and she is also a trim healthy mama. I am surprised she isn't selling essential oils.

Looks like all her kids are still with her, including the now adult Kristen. And she is still running a daycare and is still with her alleged molester husband.

I've been wondering when she would pop up again...thanks for the heads-up.

She reminds me a little of Sparkling Lauren, in that there is a little bit of truly good advice and self-reflection, but then the cray cray comes out :( Case in point of: her post on "Angry Moms." I totally agree with her cautioning against lashing out at kids in anger, and the importance of treating kids with respect and patience. But then she starts in with the guilt and shame for moms who aren't completely selfless, and the glory of martyrdom, and it just devolves into a mess of self-flagellation and self-righteous shaming.

I do hope everyone there is safe.

In her "Mary and Joseph on Shelf instead of Elf on Shelf" post she has Mary and Joseph Christmas carolling on their way to Bethlehem. How can they Christmas carol when the messiah isn't born yet? She also has them "teaching the Gentiles". Mary and Joseph never preached, and Mary is biblically prohibited from doing so as a woman! Sounds unbiblical to the point of heretical to me!

It's sad to see that eldest daughter is still there, living with her abuser and keeping sweet, and that the younger children and daycare kids are still exposed to him.

Its a shame the oldest didn't get the hell out of there. I hope her stepdad isn't still molesting her :(

fruitseekers.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-marriage-worm_24.html

Don't blame Satan the Marriage Worm for causing problems in your marriage. Blame your husband for molesting your daughter! Ugh, why did she stay with him, if there is a god he would rather someone have a divorce than stay with a partner who puts their kids in danger.

In her "Mary and Joseph on Shelf instead of Elf on Shelf" post she has Mary and Joseph Christmas carolling on their way to Bethlehem. How can they Christmas carol when the messiah isn't born yet?

Makes me think of this:

post-9025-14451999671958_thumb.jpg

She needs to get with the fundie times. She rallied against Halloween but Kirk Cameron has cleared this up for us.

I hope the oldest daughter still escapes.

I have zero tolerance for mothers who knowingly put their kids in these situations. That's why the honey boo boo thing bothered me so much. Just saying you won't allow your kid to be alone around him doesn't cut it. It's unacceptable.

Interesting that she's not quite so anti-government as the rest of this crowd. She has a recent post about how she qualified for health insurance through the ACA and decided that maybe it isn't totally evil. And in this smug benefits-of-homeschooling post she touts the fact that a single-income family is more likely to qualify for benefits. fruitseekers.blogspot.com/2014/09/homeschool-myths.html?m=1

And it sounds like she's not getting a whole lot of schooling done with her daycare schedule.

Interesting that she's not quite so anti-government as the rest of this crowd. She has a recent post about how she qualified for health insurance through the ACA and decided that maybe it isn't totally evil. And in this smug benefits-of-homeschooling post she touts the fact that a single-income family is more likely to qualify for benefits. fruitseekers.blogspot.com/2014/09/homeschool-myths.html?m=1

And it sounds like she's not getting a whole lot of schooling done with her daycare schedule.

Now that is interesting, because on instagram she was totally against obamacare and any and all government benefits! But her husbands medical care has to be expensive and I doubt her church is stepping in to pay for them. I doubt they can even afford Scamaritan.

I still only have scanned the first couple pages but I did see that the oldest daughter has an outside job and is not a SAHD.

Now that is interesting, because on instagram she was totally against obamacare and any and all government benefits! But her husbands medical care has to be expensive and I doubt her church is stepping in to pay for them. I doubt they can even afford Scamaritan.

I still only have scanned the first couple pages but I did see that the oldest daughter has an outside job and is not a SAHD.

Of course, her post on Obamacare is full of hedging about how she still totally disapproves of all those other shiftless bums who she thinks are getting rich off Medicaid or something. But in the end she acknowledges that access to health care is a good thing.

Her writing is full of a lot of weird inconsistencies like that. She posts about how her customers shouldn't be ashamed for putting their kids in day care, then posts about how anyone who really loves their kids will quit their job and homeschool them. All of her "controversial" posts are full of confusing metaphors and shifting pronouns. I'm not sure even she knows what she thinks.

• 1 month later...

K just turned 19 and went skating. Apparently she has her own vehicle now. (Run K Run!)

fruitseekers.blogspot.com/2014/11/cancel-duggars.html

Her opinion on cancelling the show

Archived