IGNORED

Welcome to the Pecan grove, Davia Waller!

PegBundyOfFundies

imagee19bc.jpg

I have nothing snarkworthy to say, as I have a no snark policy for minors.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
but I will say I hope this is the Wallers last born; the less children hurt by their fathers latent homosexuality the better. I cant imagine being raised by someone with the pent up frustration and rage David likely has. And poor Priscilla is the furthest thing from equipped to shield her kids from it.

• 3 months later...

I find it quite telling that David's daughter his called after him and not his son.

I do suspect that David is not only gay but also feels like a women trapped inside a man's body/ wants to be a women.

But I assume that David isn't consciously aware of it because admitting it would be associated with to much pain and shame for him. But unconsciously he still wants to be a woman and that comes to the surface in almost bizarre situations like when he calls his daughter Davia while his first born son was called Paul or when he wanted to celebrate a gender reveal party (remember that Priscilla mentionend on 19 kids and counting that it was David's idea) where everyone who believes the baby is a girls has to wear pink and he wore a pink shirt.

Well that at least is my theory.

Archived