IGNORED

Is Priscilla older than Anna?

luv2laugh

Is Priscilla older than Anna? I was just wondering about this because I read on some topics that people refer to her as Anna's older sister. If she is, I was thinking if Priscilla might feel awkward that her younger sister got married first and got thrust into the limelight with the Duggars...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, she's older, the 3rd or 4th of the 8 Kellers. Anna is 5th. Suze is next in the order, followed by the two youngest boys.

Not sure where the married brother falls in, but I think Esther is the oldest, followed by Rebekah, then either Priscilla or the brother, then Anna.

Hope that makes some sense. :D

Oh! This whole time I thought Anna was definitely the older one and that Priscilla was maybe around the same age as Jana since it seems they go on a lot of mission trips together. Hehe! Thanks for clearing things up!

Priscilla works at the IBLP HQ, ie. for Gothard. So yeah, she's going to be seen on a lot of the Duggar mission trips, if, for no other reason, the visibility factor for Gothard's causes. You know, "Hey look, there are Jana, Jill and Anna's sister all on the same mission. What a happy family."

Blah, blah, blah... :roll:

Oh! This whole time I thought Anna was definitely the older one and that Priscilla was maybe around the same age as Jana since it seems they go on a lot of mission trips together. Hehe! Thanks for clearing things up!

I think that Priscilla is between 24-26.

Children:

Esther Joy-very fundie with 7 kids.

Rebekah Ann-VF with 2 little girls.

Daniel Michael-on the outs and bitter with most of his family and vocal about it.Has an anti ATI blog.

Priscilla Lynn-ATI princess.Heavily involved in all things Gothard.

Anna Renee-mostly harmless ;)

Susanna Grace-Rebelling against her upbringing by doing everything a good ATI/VF just doesn't do-dating,working,showing leg etc.But stil attends VF functions so go figure.

Nathan Edward-?

David Nathaniel-?

Is Rebekah VF? I know Esther is, but from posts by Rebekah's husband, it doesn't sound like they're going to homeschool which is a big component of VF (besides the many romps, of course). :mrgreen:

Children:

Daniel Michael-on the outs and bitter with most of his family and vocal about it.Has an anti ATI blog.

Susanna Grace-Rebelling against her upbringing by doing everything a good ATI/VF just doesn't do-dating,working,showing leg etc.But stil attends VF functions so go figure.

Nathan Edward-?

David Nathaniel-?

Really? Have these people never seen a baby name book or does Gothard rule that all families must repeat names at least twice in every family.

Children:

Nathan Edward-?

David Nathaniel-?

Is Rebekah really Vision Forum? I thought she and Susanna were Fundie-Lite...

Children:

Nathan Edward-?

David Nathaniel-?

EDIT: Oops! Sorry I double posted this on accident. I tried to delete it but since someone already replied to it, it won't let me.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's not really fundie anymore. I think that she and her husband are mainstream conservative Christians.

Children:

Nathan Edward-?

David Nathaniel-?

Wow, all this time I thought there was a Hannah in there somewhere. Where did I get that idea?

It's Esther who is VF.. at least she likes it on fb. And it's not their brother with the anti-ATI blog but Rebekah's husband Joshua. They seem to be conservative Christians but left the movement.

t's Esther who is VF.. at least she likes it on fb

Lots of people, many of whom know nothing about it other than the pretty catalog, "like" Vision Forum. I'd say Esther is close to staying on the Gothard path and probably will raise her kids similarly if not actually IN ATI.

• 4 weeks later...

VF on the outside can appear relatively harmless. It's how much people swallow that makes it dangerous.

And no, for the record...Daniel is not the one with the "anti-ATI" blog. In fact, I spoke over the weekend with Josh who wrote it in a desire to help those working through their experiences. Though we may not be completely on the same field, I believe he is headed in a good direction. As for Daniel, well...he's doing what he can to maintain a normal life in spite of the 'shunning' or family issues. How do I know?? I spoke with him today. Do I know some of the Duggars and the Kellers? Yes, for over a decade.

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle."

VF on the outside can appear relatively harmless. It's how much people swallow that makes it dangerous.

And no, for the record...Daniel is not the one with the "anti-ATI" blog. In fact, I spoke over the weekend with Josh who wrote it in a desire to help those working through their experiences. Though we may not be completely on the same field, I believe he is headed in a good direction. As for Daniel, well...he's doing what he can to maintain a normal life in spite of the 'shunning' or family issues. How do I know?? I spoke with him today. Do I know some of the Duggars and the Kellers? Yes, for over a decade.

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle."

I'm intrigued.

I'm intrigued.

Intrigued?....How so?

It's more so sad to me to see those so-called christians acting more like a courtesy slaughterhouse to their own. I left a fundie church because they had treated me worse than the secular world. If that's christian...then I am not one. I am only saved through grace. Wow! Is BandAid going to make a killing or what?!? :roll:

Intrigued?....How so?

It's more so sad to me to see those so-called christians acting more like a courtesy slaughterhouse to their own. I left a fundie church because they had treated me worse than the secular world. If that's christian...then I am not one. I am only saved through grace. Wow! Is BandAid going to make a killing or what?!? :roll:

I'm intrigued by the fact that you (supposedly) know the Duggars and the Kellers. Not that I don't believe you. I just choose to remain cautious without evidence.

And will be disowned once the show is over. She's there to show how "free" young adults are to make their own way and own choices, but like Amy they still "love" her in spite of their "differences." Which is nonsense. If her siblings were much younger we'd have never heard of her!

Archived