IGNORED

Davia Waller is here!

BeaSnarky

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow i wonder who drew on the box, that's really good. (the drawing of the baby) my mom used to draw us little paper doll babies while sitting in church that looked kind of like that. :romance-heartsfade:

Are they praying over the box? Tell me that they aren't praying over the box... :?

Are they praying over the box? Tell me that they aren't praying over the box... :?

Looks like they're praying over the box.

I wonder what their neighbors think of them.

The Instagram pic of baby's hand with David's thumb.....just, no!!!!!

Where is it, please? I had to get a new computer and I'm still restoring bookmarks. Thanks!

Looks like they're praying over the box.

I wonder what their neighbors think of them.

I can totally see praying over her bump. That seems reasonably sane to me, as you are praying over an actual living creature. But over a box full of balloons? WTF are they praying for? That they'll not get caught in trees or eaten by birds or something?

I can just hear God yelling: 'QUIT WASTING MY TIME!'

I can totally see praying over her bump. That seems reasonably sane to me, as you are praying over an actual living creature. But over a box full of balloons? WTF are they praying for? That they'll not get caught in trees or eaten by birds or something?

I can just hear God yelling: 'QUIT WASTING MY TIME!'

Selective hearing FTW :lol:

I'm so glad the box told us that babies are a gift from God.

Did you guys know that babies are a gift from God?

They are.

Babies?

Gift.

From God.

Yep.

I'm so glad the box told us that babies are a gift from God.

Did you guys know that babies are a gift from God?

They are.

Babies?

Gift.

From God.

Yep.

Maybe that was the actual prayer. :D

Where is it, please? I had to get a new computer and I'm still restoring bookmarks. Thanks!

Need their Instagram name please.

The Instagram pic of baby's hand with David's thumb.....just, no!!!!!

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt & be sure that the original intent was innocent, but I agree. Totally squicky.

Whats with the redheaded guy at the gender reveal party who wore white & pale khaki--was he guessing it would be a genderless baby? :)

I guess we should be glad the kepi looks Union, not Confederate, but those manly gender roles and militant views of Christianity must be highlighted!

dLgl3Tq.jpg

David's caption:

Paul is ready for action on this Saturday morning. "Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng, Blend with ours your voices in the triumph song. Glory, laud and honor unto Christ the King, This through countless ages men and angels sing. Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war, With the cross of Jesus going on before" Classic Hymn from 1865

Archived