IGNORED

Davia Waller is here!

BeaSnarky

The Pecan Theif and Pris had a baby girl today - Davia Waller. It's confirmed through their new Instagram and their Twitter. I'd link here but I'm at work.

She's cute - looks like Mack.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davia? DAVIA?!

Is that pronounced Day-via or Dah-via?

I'm just going to spit it out. That's an awful name. :?

Edited to add link:

It's a Girl! Davia Lynn Waller was born today, Nov. 12, 2014 at 10:30am.ct. Both mommy and baby are doing well. Davia weighs 8lbs 10oz and is 21 inches long. Pictures will be posted soon on DavidlovesPriscilla.com

instagram.com/p/vT1mzcgqeT/

Never mind the ridiculous name, I can't get over the fact that Pris gives birth to some GINORMOUS babies. My vagina hurts just thinking about it.

If David wanted to name a kid after himself, why didn't he do it with the son instead of making up a weird female version of David for his daughter?

I feel bad for all the children born into these fundie families but especially for all the little girls...

That is a bad name. Hope Pris is ready to pronounce it for the next 6 years.....

Cute baby and I agree, she does favor Mack.

If David wanted to name a kid after himself, why didn't he do it with the son instead of making up a weird female version of David for his daughter?

I feel bad for all the children born into these fundie families but especially for all the little girls...

I'm betting that secretly David wishes *his* name was Davia. He's living vicariously through his new daughter.

I wonder how long before he starts experiencing "headaches" and the frequency of Waller children begins to slow down?

Sadly, I wonder if the name is an attempt by Pris to get David to be more into his daughter. After all, if she has to encourage Paul to run to his daddy when he comes home, how is a lowly girl going to get attention? The way David seems to avoid female company like the plague and demeans Pris, it almost makes it seem like he dislikes women in general.

I just can't imagine David loving his daughters the way JB does.

Davia. Davia. DAVIA WALLER. I... are you sure it's not a joke?? I hope it is and the baby is called... i don't know, emma or julia. Or paulette. Or anything, David, that name is not as fabulous as you

Wow, that name. Just, wow. I can't even come up with a snarky enough response.

I keep thinking "Oh, Davey...a." a la this guy:

post-8463-14451999663806_thumb.jpg

Davia is a real name ! Maybe it sounds strange to American ears, but it's not so unusual in France, mostly in Corsica...

I guess the Waller don't know that and just think of it as a girl version of David :cry:

It's a pretty name IMO ;)

So wait, they are having a "gender" reveal on 19KAC next week but the baby was born today?

LOfreakingL

Yep. I called this shit when they announced the reveal to be the 18th. No point in the gender reveal at all. Seriously, their due date was before then. Not so smart. Not to mention they definitely said she in that video in reference to the baby. We already knew it was a girl. Davia though? There are so many Biblical names they could have used instead. Deborah, Dinah, Dannah, Damaris, Diana, Dorcas, Drusilla (like Priscilla and starts with a D), Delilah...okay maybe not Delilah, but still, Davia? Nothing wrong with the name, but I would be lying if I said I was not completely taken by surprise at the name.

If David wanted to name a kid after himself, why didn't he do it with the son instead of making up a weird female version of David for his daughter? "

Well, he's not the most masculine fellow out there...........

That is a horrid name. Poor girl!

So are they going to go with boys named after Pris and girls named after David? I knew a couple who did that. I wish I could put their names here and their kids names here because it got stupid and it would make you all laugh. Variations on the parents names and a couple combo names that were totally made up. It was weird.

Archived