IGNORED

What became of the neighbour M. defrauded in her skivies

whitegirl22

mower.jpg

Did she say he left his wife and got a divorce because he lusted after her. What an ego that women must have. And now, she is competing with her daughters...................

No idea.

But his now ex wife is plotting revenge, raising her kids to be worldly but appear as perfect fundies, so one day, she can start going to the church the Duggars go to, and then get one of her kids to court a Duggar, then tempt them into sex before marriage.

Did she seriously ever claim that this man left his wife cause she (young J'Chelle) wore a bikini while moving the lawn?

Going out on a limb here, but my guess is...nothing happened! A man caught a glimpse of a woman's body for a second. The end. It's a body. We've all got one. Doubt it was the first one he's seen and doubt he was particularly interested in hers to begin with. She's delusional.

It's just so bizarre to me how they oversexualize human bodies. Everyone's got the same parts, more or less. Women's bodies aren't objects or prizes for men and a woman is not responsible for how a man perceives her.

I also really hate the idea that if "your man" sees an attractive woman, he's somehow being unfaithful or is going to cheat on his wife/spouse. As if he loses control of his actions. I'm in a long term monogamous relationship and you do NOT stop being attracted to other people even when you are in a very happy relationship. It is normal, and - shocking, I know - you can even have sexual attractions to people whose bodies are covered! AND...being attracted to someone doesn't mean you will cheat! Imagine that, Michelle!

I know Michelle loves to think that she's just so beautiful that she tempted every man who's ever been within 100 feet of her, but she's living in her own little world...

I always thought Michelle's take on the situation was odd. First time I heard this story, she told it in a way that she thought her own behavior could have been better. She thought she should have worn more clothing because she believed choosing to mow the lawn in a bikini is inappropriate, because it shows too much skin and men might lust after her youthful goodies. Fair enough, if that's how she wants to interpret the situation. (Pretty sure this was on the show, don't know what episode)

But then, in a later interview (which you can google), she said that it was wrong to mow in a bikini because she caused her neighbor to lust (which was in her original story), but then she adds, "No wonder that woman hated me!" meaning the wife. And then the neighbor and the wife split. It's possible that the neighbor did have feelings of lust, but unless she's leaving a possible extramarital affair with him out of the story, Michelle is being ridiculous. She also could have been flirting pretty heavily with the guy or vice-versa, and that could have caused wifey to hate her.

But suggesting the neighbor's wife actively hated Michelle because she looked cute mowing in a bikini? Not likely.

But suggesting the neighbor's wife actively hated Michelle because she looked cute mowing in a bikini? Not likely.

if the neighbors wife was THAT insecure that she felt her husband seeing a teenage girl mowing a lawn in a bikini to be competition, then that marriage had a lot more issues than that.

I always doubt Michelle's account. I think rather than "lusting" after a 15-16 year old, he was probably made uncomfortable by her habitual lack of clothing in the front yard. It would be like if a teenager laid out tanning in her driveway all the time. Yeah, it's fine. Yeah, it happens at the beach. But when it's continual and right on your street, well, I'd be uncomfortable and I am in no way sexually attracted to women.

I always doubt Michelle's account. I think rather than "lusting" after a 15-16 year old, he was probably made uncomfortable by her habitual lack of clothing in the front yard. It would be like if a teenager laid out tanning in her driveway all the time. Yeah, it's fine. Yeah, it happens at the beach. But when it's continual and right on your street, well, I'd be uncomfortable and I am in no way sexually attracted to women.

It's probably exaggerated a little.

This man was probably already having problems with his wife. She could've also said "stop looking at that girl across the street!" This woman also could've been the one uncomfortable with Michelle mowing the lawn in her bikini. Even if she was young, it's still a bit of a strange thing to do I guess?

I find it interesting that the ONLY reason Michelle thinks that the neighbor would have not liked her is because she had a hot young body and was showing it off mowing the lawn. A little into herself huh?

The neighbor might have liked her just fine. Or maybe she just didn't like her. Maybe she couldn't stand Michelle's personality or any number of other things. But oh no, Michelle has searched her heart and found her only fault was in being entirely too sexy for the neighbors husband to handle. :naughty:

Michelle has probably got it all backasswards. She was probably lusting after the neighbor and that is why she *gasp* wore a bikini while mowing the lawn.

Archived