IGNORED

Daddy Arndt on Marriage and God's Timing

0 kids n not countin

Many posters have commented on the boys' birthday photos; always in the same place in the parents' bedroom, and almost always with Mommy placing a protective hand on her sons' abdomens. I've never seen her do it with Mary.

Here's the latest with 16 year old Caleb. One photo like this, perfectly fine. 10 or 12 photos like this posted every year for years on end, totally creepy.

20141102_112559.jpg

OK, I find this family very interesting to say the least, but this is just plain creepy.... I don't know what to think (well I am thinking things I don't want to)..... WOW

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just thinking I can't imagine having Momma Arndt as a MIL. I am just imagining her going off on her daughter in law and then flouncing off in the white shorty shorts.

If I were her daughter-in-law and lived in that house-because you KNOW they will-I would have to cut off that braid and style her hair. And tie her hand down on all birthdays.

• 2 years later...
On 11/11/2014 at 3:27 PM, SolomonFundy said:

Literally the only women the ManChildren are exposed to are Cathy, Wizzie, and the married women they photograph. I keep hoping that one of them will accidentally speak to an unattached female at one of the weddings they are covering, but alas.

My whimsical projection for the Arndt family future:

I suspect that Mary-Elizabeth may be the first to leave the Nest of Brotherly Celibacy. Maybe she'll fall for a local guy, or someone that Papa Arndt approves (and whom is willing to move close to the compound.) She marries young in a dramatic Summertime baseball-themed wedding, yet remains close by. Somehow, the earth doesn't stop spinning. Suddenly, everyone in the house wakes up. Cathy starts missing Wizzie's female companionship, and spends all of her time at her daughter's house. Papa gets irritated at the resulting diminished order in the home, and starts feeling (maybe for the first time) that there are too damn many kids at home. The ManChildren are left unsupervised for several critical hours a day, during which some of them muster the gumption to speak to females in the grocery store, and others (with trembling hands) disable the filter on the FamTeam Intranet and discover the actual Internet in the process. Within 5 years of Wizzie's marriage, 3 of the middle Arndts are married, and another 3 are "courting."

The oldest 5 spend the rest of their lives living together as bachelors anyway. Jude and Paul figure out how to 3-D print Penguin Waifus with Cathy's luxurious hair for each of them. No real woman can compete; bunk buddies 4-lyfe.

Nearly three years later, this has all happened, right??

Wasn't it on another Arndt thread that some one posted about how Mama Arndt is so emotionally controlling? Think it had video as well. Can anyone post the link?

The Arndt Boys are probably happy enough, and that's why they've not made any moves. You can't miss out on what you've never experienced or are not aware of. 

6 minutes ago, Fluffles said:

Wasn't it on another Arndt thread that some one posted about how Mama Arndt is so emotionally controlling? Think it had video as well. Can anyone post the link?

Either that, or this.

I think it was in one of the main Arndt threads

Archived