IGNORED

What Goes On When The Cameras Go Off

Taylor02542

We can only hope. I am sure the parents watch the shows and have "correction" for every off look any of the kids give.

When I was little- I truly looked forward to our pastor or another church family visiting. We were so excited that we didn't mind the days of scrubbing the whole house and doing tons of yardwork. Our friends were coming- YEAH!

As I got older I began to truly dread these visits. The days of work ahead of time and being so busy wrangling my younger siblings and cooking and serving everyone just outweighed the few moments of fun. The worst part was the postmortem of each visit. This led to many late night sessions of us kids getting yelled at and even all getting spankings for any number of things that may or may not have happened during the visit. I remember being made to write letters of apology for our rudeness one time when the guests (a visiting Minister and his wife) insisted we had been nothing but pleasant well behaved children. They even invited us to come visit them sometime. My mom would rage and tell us how wicked we were and how embarrassing we were. So then she got to go stew in her bed for several days and all of us kids went on like nothing ever happened.

Maybe the Duggars are different- their kids do seem to get a little wild even on camera. But I know every ex-fundie kid I have talked to has a story about "once company left".....

I would love if after the crew left, all the girls retired to their rooms (separate) and threw on their yoga pants-

I would love if after the crew left, all the girls retired to their rooms (separate) and threw on their yoga pants-

And practiced their auditions for DANCING WITH THE STARS

I would like to believe those kids can let their hair down, but I expect they probably get lectures on how they weren't good enough, and lots of hard spanks for the younger ones who acted up in front of the cameras when they couldn't be whipped.

Yeah my little "once the cameras leave" idea story up there is what I wish could be happening. I really utterly doubt it is. I just thought it'd be funny if they were faking everyone including the crew out and pulled out tvs and stuff.

We can only hope. I am sure the parents watch the shows and have "correction" for every off look any of the kids give.

When I was little- I truly looked forward to our pastor or another church family visiting. We were so excited that we didn't mind the days of scrubbing the whole house and doing tons of yardwork. Our friends were coming- YEAH!

As I got older I began to truly dread these visits. The days of work ahead of time and being so busy wrangling my younger siblings and cooking and serving everyone just outweighed the few moments of fun. The worst part was the postmortem of each visit. This led to many late night sessions of us kids getting yelled at and even all getting spankings for any number of things that may or may not have happened during the visit. I remember being made to write letters of apology for our rudeness one time when the guests (a visiting Minister and his wife) insisted we had been nothing but pleasant well behaved children. They even invited us to come visit them sometime. My mom would rage and tell us how wicked we were and how embarrassing we were. So then she got to go stew in her bed for several days and all of us kids went on like nothing ever happened.

Maybe the Duggars are different- their kids do seem to get a little wild even on camera. But I know every ex-fundie kid I have talked to has a story about "once company left".....

I can remember this all too well too. You think you're having a nice fun visit until your guest leaves and you get yelled at and/or spanked for hours. Something was said that probably was not your parents verbatim answer to a question someone asked that night. You were never told the answer verbatim but psychic abilities be damned. From then on you hate going anywhere with people your parents feel the need to impress. If this does happen for the duggars at least they're sorta being paid if their dad handles the money right. It still sucks regardless.

Michelle probably drops the baby voice and shouts at the kids. Before Jessa left home, I bet that she had tons of arguments with her parents over her being snarky on camera, not keeping sweet, and all of the things that made her wedding unique. I bet they spank the kids for things they couldn't spank them for on camera. Michelle sits around all day doing nothing while the kids do all the work.

I can just imagine her, sat there in front of the TV watching 19 Kids and Counting (what else would a narcissist watch except for herself), screaming at the kids "Jana! Get me a drink! And tell James that if I see him riding his bike in the house again I am going to spank him! James! Stop that or I will spank you! Stop that or I will tell Jana to spank you because I cant be bothered. You, daughter! Whats your name? Go hit James for me and take his bike away. Go away Jordyn, cant you see I am busy. Someone call Jessa up for me and tell her to get her ass over here so I can tell her to stop being a total bitch on camera! Too old to spank, my ass! Jackson, get off the fucking table, right now or I will kick your ass so hard! Im fucking tired of acting sweet for the cameras! What? What the fuck do you want, kid? Jana, Jinger, whichever girl I just saw heading up the stairs, get your ass over here and get this kid a drink! And watch the kids for me, Jimbob says its fuck time and we want to email our married kids the video.

Archived