IGNORED

Jinger courting?

If you look at the picture from the Duggar and Bates confessions (currently on page 2). It looks like someone has their arm around Jinger but they have been cropped out of the picture.

Does anyone else see that or just me?

It's a group shot in front of Ross dated 11/9/2014. I don't know how old the pic is though.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrownieMomma

• SassyPants

• Mama Mia

• singsingsing

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to be so sad for Jana if Jinger gets married first. I don't think these girls should feel they have to get married, but I think it would send a strong message about how Jana really is just

I don't see anyone's arm around Jinger. The photo looks recent. Jill and Jessa are not there. The Duggars told People magazine that Jinger is not courting.

I agree... It looks like someone in a dark shirt might be behind Jinger, but I don't think there is an arm around her.

I also think those heart necklaces are symbolic of something and she doesn't have one... yet.

I'm going to be so sad for Jana if Jinger gets married first. I don't think these girls should feel they have to get married, but I think it would send a strong message about how Jana really is just a maid around there.

• Upvote 1
MoonFace
I'm going to be so sad for Jana if Jinger gets married first. I don't think these girls should feel they have to get married, but I think it would send a strong message about how Jana really is just a maid around there.

I'm really hoping that Jana is holding out for reasons of her own. Wouldn't it be great if she were able to squirrel a bit of money of her own so that she can make a break for it?

FREE JANA!!!!

Mela99

I always hoped Jana would get treated better as the years go on - they got JD that plane to shut him up. Jana works the hardest and Mullet and Boob have the mmost to lose if she ever rebelled...

DuggarsTheEndIsNear

I still think that Jinger's going to end up with Skylar. I mean, he even made an appearance (or maybe more than one, cant say I actually watch the show) on 19KAC recently...

I still think that Jinger's going to end up with Skylar. I mean, he even made an appearance (or maybe more than one, cant say I actually watch the show) on 19KAC recently...

I am not sure who Skylar is... how did I miss his name? I always thought Jinger and Lawson Bates would make a good match, both artistic and into music and both gorgeous! They could run off to Nashville!!

TXGirlInAMaterialWorld

I will feel awful if Jana is still slaving away when Jinger gets married. I hope it is because Jana truly wants to stay ( maybe to look after her younger siblings)

I agree... It looks like someone in a dark shirt might be behind Jinger, but I don't think there is an arm around her.

I also think those heart necklaces are symbolic of something and she doesn't have one... yet.

After looking closely, there is someone standing off to her side that is cropped out. What I originally thought was someone's hand near her elbow- looks to be Joy's hair.

who is Skylar

Skylar Weiss and his family are friends of the Duggars. His sister Peyton was one of Jessa's bridesmaids. I've seen him on "19 Kids".

nelliebelle1197
I was hoping that skylar would be for Jana. Sometimes I wonder does her family forget about her.

I'll take Skylar.

veron1que

I think Jana is holding out for her own reasons. I wonder if she's being more selective because she wants to marry a man who is financially well off. I can't see Jana entertaining the likes of a young jobless guy like Ben. Jana would remember the penny pinching that took place before TLC, and I think she's more aware of it than any of her siblings.

My hope is that she's waiting till her upper twenties to marry an 30 year old who has an established career. This both cuts her fertility window and secures her a stable lifestyle.

Maybe it's fantasy, but I just don't want to believe that the Duggars are holding her back so she can slave around the house.

tabitha2

It's either Marriage or being treated as an eternal child/chief cook and bottle washer at home. I can't find it myself to feel heartbreak for Jinger getting married sooner rather than later- It's the less of two evils.

veron1que
It's either Marriage or being treated as an eternal child/chief cook and bottle washer at home. I can't find it myself to feel heartbreak for Jinger getting married sooner rather than later- It's the less of two evils.

Plus there is always the possibility of her hubby moving them to an urban area where Jinger can frequent coffee shops and do whatever makes her happy. This would be a step up from the Duggar compound.

FloraDoraDolly

Jinger is probably lonely now that Jessa is married. I wouldn't blame her if she said yes to the first halfway decent guy who comes along.

RosyDaisy

If I had to choose between being a sister mom and getting married young and becoming a brood sow, I would choose sister mom. That would be the lesser of the two evils.

NotALoserLikeYou

Skylar is hot but do any of you follow thelonehubert on instagram? He's a very attractive and popular fundie, close with the Bates and Duggars.

And there's that other one. Austin Forsyth, the one we speculated was Jills man before we knew who it was. Austin4site

I'll be interested in seeing who they end up with.