IGNORED

Someone didn't think this one through... Courtney's Baby

Jessica

What's wrong with "Joe Average" names? Why does it always have to be some crazy unpronounceable name with some odd connotation? I read somewhere that someone named their child "Female" (pronounces FEE MONLY.) What's wrong with Betty?

Her first baby was Clint, so now they've got Clay. If they have a girl with it be Chloe?

What's wrong with "Joe Average" names? Why does it always have to be some crazy unpronounceable name with some odd connotation? I read somewhere that someone named their child "Female" (pronounces FEE MONLY.) What's wrong with Betty?

Nothing. But Clay Mason? It sounds like "Claymation". You don't have to pick some crazy-ass name to find something better than "Clay".

Oh...I thought his name really was Claymation. lol Clay Mason isn't too bad. It's better than Liberty Bell (or what-ever name that was I read about the other day).

Urban legend.

Maybe--but, I actually knew someone who named their kids after brands of liquor. So, I wouldn't be surprised at anything anymore.

Nothing. But Clay Mason? It sounds like "Claymation". You don't have to pick some crazy-ass name to find something better than "Clay".

My cousin's named Clay. :snooty:

Oh...I thought his name really was Claymation. lol Clay Mason isn't too bad. It's better than Liberty Bell (or what-ever name that was I read about the other day).

That's what I named my car, Liberty Belle. Libby for short :lol:

Urban legend.

Oh no no no.... I believe it.

I have met a "Junexii" (pronounced June 13th, born on June 13th of course) and an "Orangejello" (Pronounced Or-ange-Ello) not to mention "Vaseline" (pronounced Vaza-Lynne).

Man...Tampa needs a mandatory class on baby naming.

I forgot she was pregnant. How old is clint? They must be going with all c names because isn't her huband's name start with a c? And their dog too?

Clay's not bad, I kinda like it. Clay Mason, OTOH, well they could have chosen a better name to go with Clay.

As for weird baby names, I believe every one of those. My best friend is an RN in the neonatal unit of a big community hospital, and you wouldn't believe some of the names these babies get. Usually from poor, uneducated mothers. One wanted to name her baby Gonorrhea, because she had overheard the word in the hospital and thought it was a pretty name. Luckily, the nurses explained to her what gonorrhea was and the mother decided on something else. Another named her baby Theone. Pronounced, "The One," because, as the mother said, her baby was "The One."

Which Courtney? Link please? "I thought the she works with her hands in delight" got pregnant again; it has been over a year since the last one........plus she has been awfully quiet.

I went to school with a guy named Richard Head. Boy, did his parents ever drop the ball.

sweetteaandbuttermilk.blogspot.com

Her husband is on Twitter and his username is chrisorogers. I cannot believe he is my age. That really freaks me out. I thought he was closer to 30. I'm 23 by the way.

My husband had a student once named Mike Hunt.

Staff tried to refer to him as Michael as much as possible.

I actually had to think about that one for a sec.

I knew a Ben Gay.

Archived