IGNORED

Monster Energy Drink is from Satan- Red Bull Anyone?

blisterine

Another wack-a-doodle!

boston.com/news/odd/2014/11/09/will-drinking-monster-energy-drink-jumpstart-the-end-times-nah/0AqGfpbn5ZhAvadQuNBOCL/story.html?p1=Topofpage%3ACarousel_sub_headline

Another wack-a-doodle!

boston.com/news/odd/2014/11/09/will-drinking-monster-energy-drink-jumpstart-the-end-times-nah/0AqGfpbn5ZhAvadQuNBOCL/story.html?p1=Topofpage%3ACarousel_sub_headline

The woman in the video also appears to be the woman who tried to disrupt the interfaith Muslim Prayers at the National Cathedral last week.

wnd.com/2014/11/christian-booted-from-national-cathedral-speaks-out/#W7JxKgCRXvclVVAd.99

She is Christine Weick

Christine Weick, a 50-year-old Michigan woman with flowing blonde hair who lives out of her car, rose from the packed National Cathedral, the hall of halls in terms of religious prominence in America, and moved toward the front of the church.
I think her hair on this one was a wig, but that is just me)

ven if she had failed and made herself a fool, it could not be more painful than what she has already gone through over the past year, she said.

“I took a very strong stand on something last year. My husband divorced me over it. It broke my heart. I have a lot of heartache back home, a lot of hurt,†she said. “And I felt the Lord telling me, ‘You are going to go from place to place for me.’â€

While she lives out of her car, she doesn’t consider herself homeless.

“Don’t be sorry for me. I have a very nice SUV. I go out to eat, I have a bank account,†she told WND. “I am just too Dutch to pay 60 or 70 bucks for a hotel every night when I can spend my nights in my car. And I travel every night from place to place, and that is what I was doing when I saw the story in the Drudge Report.â€

Apparently her husband divorced her over religious issues, her kids and the rest of her family don't talk to her (religious issues) and she has a book she sells on amazon giving a verse by verse explication of Revelation -- I found the reviews to be unsurprising in their recommendation to not waste your 99 cents.

amazon.com/Explain-This-Verse-Explanation-Revelation-ebook/dp/B0055MJB30/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416174950&sr=8-1&keywords=Christine+Weick

Archived