IGNORED

Thank you Duggars for showing love

Mel314

The duggars are shoving PDA in everyones' faces. But as soon as it becomes out of wedlock, non christian, or literally any other type of people, kissing is immoral and wrong.

LOVEISLOVE.png

Yes, but none of the other people in the photo collage seem to be on their way to sex, or just finished having it. Ben and Jessa are the only ones. That said, I like the inclusion of gay couples beside the Duggars. Bet they'd be pissed if they saw it.

The duggars are shoving PDA in everyones' faces. But as soon as it becomes out of wedlock, non christian, or literally any other type of people, kissing is immoral and wrong.

LOVEISLOVE.png

OMG I want to upload this to instagram and tag them all.....

I actually think this is kind of beautiful! Same Love, Young Love, Mature Love! It's too bad the D's only believe in married hetero love....

Lol freehannie! Amazing caption.

I know there's so many things about jessas kissing pic that I glazed over by putting into a different context, but they're really sickening me with their pompous attitude about being able to be in love and kiss.

So I figured why not turn this into something else to show a different type of message than whatever the hell they're trying to prove.

It was either this or I was gonna photoshop bennesas pic onto 50 shades of grey book cover.

Archived