IGNORED

Proof that TLC and the Duggars Read Free Jinger

JumpingD

Lurking Jessa's IG and she announced she now has a snapchat "To See family photos/bible verses"

I'm wondering how many inappropriate snaps is she gonna get. LOL :lol:

Does anyone ever get snapchat just to look at family photos and Bible verses? Her and Ben are probably having some fun with it. Until her parents find out and send her sexy pictures of themselves.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone ever get snapchat just to look at family photos and Bible verses? Her and Ben are probably having some fun with it. Until her parents find out and send her sexy pictures of themselves.

:roll: Ain't nobody got time for dat'. Seriously 10 seconds of inspirational BS my ass!

Lurking Jessa's IG and she announced she now has a snapchat "To See family photos/bible verses"

I'm wondering how many inappropriate snaps is she gonna get. LOL :lol:

where you do SEE THAT ???? :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

where you do SEE THAT ???? :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

It's on her jessaseewald LOL or however you spell it on her IG she said to add her. I'm tempted to just to see but then again I don't want to.

I use snapchat for my daily singing in the hairbrush and makeup looks

It's on her jessaseewald LOL or however you spell it on her IG she said to add her. I'm tempted to just to see but then again I don't want to.

I use snapchat for my daily singing in the hairbrush and makeup looks

That's not the real Jessa. Jessa's real IG is "jessaseewald" not "jessaseewald_". That's the same person pretending to be Jessa on Facebook and has gained a following pretending to be her & reposting her pics.

Such a bummer... Jessa on Snapchat would be AMAZING! She probably thinks NOBODY can save the Snapchat pictures she sends... she'd either send something "immodest" (COLLAR BONE?!?!) or something SO stupid and it would go viral.

A moment of silence for what could have been.

Archived