IGNORED

Gross new attention seeking photos on IG

YourGodIsNotMine

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahaha, it's a perfect and creepy re-inactment. It's kind of a weird mentality, once you're married you get to belong to the sexy time kissy club. It's so holy. Be envious you miserable spinsters.

They are dirty disgusting attention whores who think everyone cares about their pre or post marital sex.

Hey, Duggars, start practicing what you preach. Nobody wants to see you making out with your spouses. Get a room!

Well we can officially add Jessa to the fundies who read FJ. She posted that to prove that she was still very much in the fold; we've been speculating as to whether her parents would be ok with such a risqué shot.

Hi Jessa, welcome to FreeJinger! I hope you wear your hair up more it looks great, and that coat is hot!

They probably thought they were pretty clever and hip - but the message we all got was - eeeeeeewwwwww gross we don't want to see that and you all are way too involved in your children's intimate lives.

I guess they do say in the intro "we do things a little differently" - they should modify that to "drastically different".

Yuck.

So much for all their modesty crap. Wear tons of layers and cover your knees when making out with your spouse on IG. They make my head hurt.

This is what comes from having absolutely no boundaries. I know my parents had sex; doesn't mean I wanted to see proof of it. Neither do I want my children to see proof of me and the Mr. having sex, either.. That is private and personal for each couple involved and should NOT be on Instagram. Benessa can be forgiven because they at least ARE on a honeymoon, but enough already from the others.

Jessa and Bin are in the second photo with the Smuggars, apparently at the TTH. I thought they were supposed to be on their honeymoon still?

Maybe they "borrowed" Josh and Anna's RV to do a spin around the country.. I love Jessa's hair up like that.

The weirdest thing? Mullet and Boob’s picture is copy of one with Jessa and Ben. WHY they feel need to copy their own daughter’s kissing photo and then text it to her?!

TLC /Duggars-

Just as most of us did not/do not care about your fabricated modesty rules, based on a fabricated, weirdo inspired faith, or the fact that you save(d) anything for marriage, we do not care to see your constant PDAs either. Most of us adults in the real world know all about communication within relationships. If you do not want the viewing public to know that you all are insane, cool your jets. Perhaps, look up the meaning and differences between these items and concepts: privacy, social behaviors, appropriate behaviors for venue and the difference between what you do in the privacy of your home and what you might show the entire world via your TVeeeeee show.

Gathered is a weirdo. You folks are turning into weirdos too.

:wtf: :ew: :cray-cray:

If my parents sent me that photo, I'd be driving myself directly to Pont Honoré-Mercier and throwing myself off. Goodbye world.

Why on earth are Boob and Uterus so repulsive. Don't they know the last thing any kid wants to think about is their parents banging!?

just seems so desperate. How many tries did they have to go through to get it right? Stumbling awkwardly around and squinting at the IG pic of Jessa and Ben to copy the angle.

so much ew.

So much for the JOY principle.

lol jk we know the J stands for Jim Bob

Plot Twist: The children have been raised to believe JBoob is Jesus....

That is a totally normal thing for a parent to send to their adult child after seeing a photo of them making out. :ew:

Why????? Seriously, that is creepy. They saw that Jessa had uploaded a rather racy picture of her and Ben making out........then reinacted the picture and sent her a copy? What were they trying to do, it seems kinda weird for a parent to do that, like they were trying to creep her out. It seems kind of intrusive and weird to copy rather intimate pics your own kid made, and then text her a picture of you doing it. It seems kind of "We are watching you, we still control you".....but I don't think Jessa understood that. She is smarter than the other kids at working out when shit is fucked up, but she has no other reference point for healthy parent/child boundaries.

Im beginning to wonder if they get off on the idea that their married kids fuck.

Jessa, if you are reading this, RUN. This is not healthy boundaries between parent and child. I know it seems normal because you spent 21 years and 11 months watching them talk about how they own your virginity and will one day give it to someone else, and watched them take any opportunity to force their sexuality on others. It isn't. My parents would never dream of doing that to me, and most adults would never ever dream about that. I think it is likely at least one of your parents, if not both, has some kind of personality disorder.

It is not normal for a couple to dry hump eachother in front of their daughter and her boyfriend, while telling them that they cannot do it yet as they aren't married.

It is not normal to joke about your daughter's virginity or her sexual experiences, or what the newly married couple will do on their wedding night.

It is not normal to copy kissing pictures your daughter and her husband took, take a picture of yourself copying it, and text her a copy.

Jessa, your parents are sick weirdos who are trying to force their sexuality on you because it makes them feel powerful. From the perspective of someone who had a totally normal childhood with parents who are normal, what your parents are doing is not a joke, or funny.

Normal parents are perfectly aware that their kids, especially as married adults, have sex. But because they have healthy boundaries, they do not speculate too much about this. They have no interest in witnessing this. Most parents of adult children are sexually active, and all of those children know that their parents have had sex, but do not like thinking about it. I imagine you don't like thinking of Michelle and Jimbob getting it on. Most parents know that their children will be uncomfortable with the idea of their parents being sexually active, so make sure they practice healthy boundaries and try not to make their kids uncomfortable.

Its actually quite unsettling to think of what went through their head for them to actually think "Hey, you know that picture our daughter posted of her making out with her husband....what about we do that and send her a copy. Wouldn't that be hilarious.". Worse, for that thought to have turned into reality, the other parent actually had to be sick enough to agree to it, act it out, and actually send it to their daughter without at any point feeling weirded out enough about it to stop, delete the photo and never speak of it again.

I always laugh when people assume that anything any of these fundies say, do, or post means they read here. This is confirmation bias at its best. Would you spend your time reading a message board devoted to insulting you and your family and friends? I think a few of them probably do read here, and even fewer regularly, but even for the ones who do - the vast majority of these people don't feel like they have anything to prove to us. They don't care what we think of them. They don't give a shit if we like them, hate them, think they're drinking the kool-aid or going fundie lite or whatever. If you think any of them are sitting there thinking, "Oh no, Free Jinger thinks we're mad at mom and dad. Better post a kissing selfie to show them we're not!!" you're nuts.

re: all the kissing photos. They clearly have no idea how weird it is. They have fetishized kissing their entire lives, something that almost everyone does and almost no one makes a big deal over. Most of us don't think of kissing as a magical and sacred thing, but they do. Most of us don't equate kissing to proof of true love and glorious righteousness, but they do. They really think it's a 'testament' to show the world that married couples kiss. What they don't get is that to the vast majority of the world they just come off as looking like total weirdos. The kids don't get it because they were raised this way. Jim Bob and Michelle are more to blame, but they've been so deep in this b.s. for so long that at this point they're probably just as brainwashed as their children.

This is so beyond belief creepy. I would be mortified if my parents did this to me.

I wonder if they realized they no longer follow Jessa on IG.

Modest doesn't mean just covering your knees, your collarbone, arms, etc. They talk about living a loving Christian, Godly, modest life, yet, their actions speak louder than words.

I know more about their sex life than I do about my family members, BFFs, etc, WHY, I don't want too!?! When we were younger we discussed sex amongst friends as we all entered that 'season of life' :D however, NOT on national television, while professing to be modest and live a godly life! All of the young adults I know, post pictures of themselves, with significant others, etc in outfits that the Duggars would scorn as not modest, yet not one of them has pictures of them kissing their husband or boyfriend, nor bragging about virginity status! Do some, yes I'm sure they do, but the Duggars do the broad stroke thing, unless you live as I do you're an immoral heathen.

I agree with others, the posting on IG, is to 'rub' our noses in our comments. See, I do like my QF life, my parents & family do approve, you know nothing, etc. They clearly read here, as does TLC (FU interweb moments anyone) yet their blatant hypocrisy doesn't seem to resonate with them.

Archived