IGNORED

Bradrick! Sighting

fundiefan

Petey hasn't left the fold as some have speculated. He is still hanging with the Interns. He was in the wedding of one of his intern buddies, along with Nathaniel Darnell, a couple of weeks ago.

The picture is on Nathaniel's Facebook.

Disappointing. With friends like Darnell, you don't need need enemies. I wonder how he afforded plane tickets. Kelly and Braddock have 5 or 6 kids, right. Plus hotel and misc expenses.

Amanda Large & Nathanael Cordz, united in married "near St. Louis" on 25 October. Ugh, more of the dominionists in my general vicinity.

I did notice that Peter's stance is not quite so wide as it was before his own marriage. I'll leave it to others to speculate as to why.

Nathaniel Darnell still proudly lists his past association with Vision Forum on his website. I guess, what else can he do, what with that being pretty much his career to date?

I was going to say, maybe he just went as a friend even if his beliefs about everything have improved, but it looks like they're still totally onboard. :shrug:

post-10046-14451999657505_thumb.jpg

Natty has published an article about "graceful marriage" on his website:

perseveronews.com/the-graceful-marriage/

He does his usual waxing rhapsodic about the married state, and goes on to reminisce (obliquely) about happy times serving under DPIAT (bolding mine):

Also joining in the celebration this past weekend was my fellow servants of Jesus Christ pictured above who have been special friends since we first met over ten years ago and served Christ together in a special ministry experience, and since Peter’s marriage in 2006, we have made it a tradition of being a part of one another’s weddings.

No word on whether or not Natty's found that special someone yet...

Archived