IGNORED

Josh Road Trip?

patsymae

Sorry if this has been talked aout before--couldn't find it.

I'm seeing lots of promos for Josh and Anna having a "road trip" with their children as a 1-hour special.

Maybe we FJers really are the minority and _People Magazine and TLC really have the pulse of the country? Which means I have to rethink a lot about life.

The usual: being guided one on one at Gettysburg by a costumed docent, and... imagine! the ancient motorhome BREAKING DOWN on the side of a road... That was the advertisement..

Sorry if this has been talked aout before--couldn't find it.

I'm seeing lots of promos for Josh and Anna having a "road trip" with their children as a 1-hour special.

Maybe we FJers really are the minority and _People Magazine and TLC really have the pulse of the country? Which means I have to rethink a lot about life.

Hard to tell. How have the ratings been this season? I know in the past, Honey Boo Boo, the Breaking Amish shows and Long Island Medium had higher ratings than 19kac. But that was before, the Duggar girl weddings. People Magazine along with the Today Show and GMA have constantly billed the Duggars as a "cute large family".

The ratings have been much better this season than last year. The season finale last year got only 1.40 million viewers which I thought meant imminent cancellation. Now, the show is getting 2-4 million viewers. I think it is either the highest rated or one of the highest rated shows on TLC.

So does Josh do anything around the office? I'm trying to figure out how to make 6 figures by spending the company's money and bringing nothing to the table.

He brings his brood and their bus. Right before the election there were various instagram pics of the bus painted with FRC action stuff. I wonder if Josh is on the payroll or the entire Duggar clan since that seems to be his only asset.

Archived