IGNORED

Duggars have knocked Kardashians off my yahoo page

BrownieMomma

For so long, every single day I would log onto yahoo.com and there would be at least one article featuring a Kardashian.

Now, it's the Duggars, and not a single Kardashian article in sight.

Here's the titles of my current page:

At the top, the scrolling pics - "Duggar shares kiss" - photo of Ben and Jessa

Listed under All Stories:

"See Photos from 19 Kids and Counting's Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald's Wedding" Good Morning America - photo of Ben and Jessa

"See Photos from Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald's Wedding" ABC News - no pic

"19 Kids and Counting: Duggar family courtship rules losing ground from parents" Examiner.com from RSS - photo of Jill

Oh well, we do have one Kardashian mention about three scrolls down the page. Kourt & Kris take a walk or something

Second mention - Bruce & Kris divorce

Back to Duggars - another link to ABC article re the IG kiss photo

Do all yahoo readers see the same content? I am looking at yahoo.com

For so long, every single day I would log onto yahoo.com and there would be at least one article featuring a Kardashian.

Now, it's the Duggars, and not a single Kardashian article in sight.

Here's the titles of my current page:

At the top, the scrolling pics - "Duggar shares kiss" - photo of Ben and Jessa

Listed under All Stories:

"See Photos from 19 Kids and Counting's Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald's Wedding" Good Morning America - photo of Ben and Jessa

"See Photos from Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald's Wedding" ABC News - no pic

"19 Kids and Counting: Duggar family courtship rules losing ground from parents" Examiner.com from RSS - photo of Jill

Oh well, we do have one Kardashian mention about three scrolls down the page. Kourt & Kris take a walk or something

Second mention - Bruce & Kris divorce

Back to Duggars - another link to ABC article re the IG kiss photo

Do all yahoo readers see the same content? I am looking at yahoo.com

people.com has a bar at the bottom of featured stories

1. that lady who killed herself

2. Jessa and Ben

3. Jessa and Ben

4 Jessa and Ben

5 kris jenner holds hands with young boyfriend

https://www.google.ca/search?q=jessa+du ... 2&ie=UTF-8

even cosmo.com has something

Yep! I noticed that as well. What the hell is going on?? When did these people get so popular. Actually I think the Kardashians could use a break. Now we have to hear all the leg humpers brag about the Duggars & put down the Kardashians. Well at least they have the guts to show flaws within their family & relationships. Do any of us believe the Duggars will EVER admit to relationship problems. When have we seen any of the kids argue on tv? Don't you all find it odd??

Yep! I noticed that as well. What the hell is going on?? When did these people get so popular. Actually I think the Kardashians could use a break. Now we have to hear all the leg humpers brag about the Duggars & put down the Kardashians. Well at least they have the guts to show flaws within their family & relationships. Do any of us believe the Duggars will EVER admit to relationship problems. When have we seen any of the kids argue on tv? Don't you all find it odd??

Yep, at least one Duggar family member shows up when I log in to Yahoo. I'm so glad it isn't Jill as often anymore!! The more they get press and are over saturated, the more we are going to see the cracks and ugliness in their lives. I'm waiting for somebody to REALLY screw up or piss off Jim Bob. Can't wait.

Duggars vs Kardashian

Sex vs sex

Famous for nothing vs being famous for nothing

One doesn't sell magazine covers vs the other sells magazine covers

One got famous for having 19 kids and being "Christian" vs one got famous off a sleezy sex tape but made an empire out of it

Both have parents as fame whores.

so who wins???

For some reason I can tolerate the Duggars more than the K's.

The K's are like that rabid dog that humps your leg and won't let go. You keep trying to shake it off, but it keeps humping, and keeps humping. At least the Duggars just do bigger things for attention, like courtships and weddings, a trip abroad, etc. With the K's, it's like "Kim K bleached her eyebrows." "Kim K ate a hotdog." "Kim K is wearing a low-cut dress." "Kim K. is wearing a white shirt." "Kim K. took a shit." The K's seems to think that every single minuscule detail of their lives is of utmost importance to everyone, and that we should all bow down and worship them. That annoys the fuck out of me. I guess to some extent, the Duggars are similar. But the K's in particular expect everyone to love them and pay attention to them and give them their complete devotion, but aren't remotely interested in giving anything in return. They take and take and take, and have no interest in giving back whatsoever. They are human leeches.

As much as some of the J-names are incredibly stupid, none of the tops North West.

At least Kimye and the rest of the Kartrashians are directly involved with their kids instead of passing them off onto siblings.

Excuse me while I go cry for admitting there's anyone who makes the trash look almost good in comparison.

As much as some of the J-names are incredibly stupid, none of the tops North West.

At least Kimye and the rest of the Kartrashians are directly involved with their kids instead of passing them off onto siblings.

Excuse me while I go cry for admitting there's anyone who makes the trash look almost good in comparison.

The best thing on Twitter the day that baby was born was "I've got 99 problems, but at least my name isn't North West."

I dislike the Kardashians more than the Duggars. Kris Jenner makes me grind my teeth! :mrgreen:

Kardashians vs. Duggars.... genuinely trying to decide which of them makes me vomit more.

It is a tough call on that one.

Archived