IGNORED

Pecan and Pris are having a....

xReems

Maybe they are getting their own show? Honey BooBoo slot is open.

Their interactions could be similar to this

[bBvideo 560,340:2tcy5z0f]

[/bBvideo]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aw man, i'd been wondering what was going on with the pecan thief! i'd heard pris was preggers again, but it's been pretty quiet for them. at least, for me, as it seems like there's a lot of other blogs and families that come up more often.

i gotta say, i feel really sorry for pris. i can't watch any videos with her because my heart sinks every time i tried. i can almost sometimes see a brief glimpse of the real pris, the pris who hasn't been brainwashed and forced into submission. if she hadn't walked the fundie path, she would be such a bright and vibrant lady. the way fundamental religion beats you down becomes really evident with some people, and i think pris is one of them.

I usually turn off a Pris video after a minute or two because I begin to feel like my ears are bleeding, but I forced myself to get all the way through this one. She reminds me a lot of a woman I know, who is very sweet but is a little slow. (I'm sure she has some sort of diagnosis but I have no idea what it is and it's not my business.) This woman will come up to you at church and talk and she just starts rolling and gets herself into these sort of verbal corners that she can't get out of and so it just becomes this kind of stream of consciousness as she drifts farther and farther from her point. I just end up sitting there waiting for a chance to participate in the conversation, but by the time she pauses I have generally lost all context and have no idea what to say.

As I said, this woman is very sweet but man do I get a strong vibe of her when I listen to Priscilla!

Did she compare the whole crucifixion / labor thing by herself? I kinda hope she did because that would mean she isn't as dumb as she appears. Does Prancy Boy read here? If he does, perhaps he could coach her to look at the camera and stop widening her eyes like Buckwheat.

If he does read here, I'd also like him to know to turn his phone horizontally when he's recording.

Sounds like Pecan and Pris are going nutless this time and having a girl. Pris' voice tone in speaking "girl" gives it away--she swallowed "boy."

...are having a GIRL!

Priscilla definitely uses the pronoun "she" in speaking about the baby bouncing along in the motorhome (and not, so gratefully, riding in Mary's belly on a donkey). See/Hear the YouTube video at 3:09.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjrGHgtsXWA&list=UUnzcbIjABNw5TlW7PfXNOFQ

Pris is so dimwitted (with a camera in her face a least) that she blew the secret. And Pecan didn't catch it either. He probably thought the pronoun "she" (bouncing along in the motorhome) referred to him.

...are having a GIRL!

Priscilla definitely uses the pronoun "she" in speaking about the baby bouncing along in the motorhome (and not, so gratefully, riding in Mary's belly on a donkey). See/Hear the YouTube video at 3:09.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjrGHgtsXWA&list=UUnzcbIjABNw5TlW7PfXNOFQ

Pris is so dimwitted (with a camera in her face a least) that she blew the secret. And Pecan didn't catch it either. He probably thought the pronoun "she" (bouncing along in the motorhome) referred to him.

Probably, although she could have just been using "she" for convenience. I've noticed other pregnant women doing that without actually knowing the sex.

Thought she was due the middle of Nov... wonder what they were doing around Valentine's?? ;-)

Obligatory sweet fellowship.

Twice a year, Valentine's and anniversary.

She always offers for his birthday, but for some reason he would rather go hang out with the fellas.

I can't find it on mine either. :cry:

I was heartbroken.

Or, as Pris might say (according to the CC): Oy, what's Hoboken?

I honestly couldn't say for sure if she said "she" or was just slurring her words. As she's prone to do.

However, I did note she said "girl or boy" in that order. Fundies never say "girl" first when talking generically about boys and girls. This leads me to believe it is indeed a girl.

Poor baby.

I read the bother's blog recently. I'm momentarily forgetting his name but he's married to Valerie. They purchased a new-to-them vehicle for a great deal. They seem like a nice couple. But it annoyed me that it took this purchase for him to have the epiphany that his wife has a brain and can have good ideas. All while being female!!!

Ugh, they totally caught on to the CC thing. I don't see CC on the vid of Paul playing in the leaves either.

She also definitely said "she'll", all while comparing herself to Mary and Jesus. Can we start taking bets on names?

I'm thinking it'll be Phoebe. Female, starts with a P, is Biblical.

I'm partial to Heistheway.

Heistheway Waller. Or does it have to start with a "P"?

Or they could go with the anti-Catholic "SheisnotthewayHeis". Ben Seewald would most certainly approve.

Bet you didn't know that means little sin in spanish :cracking-up:

Yeah, peccadillo defined as sexual misconduct. Meant to be a clever little pun. Oh well.

She totally said, " ...you know? I am grateful. She'll be just fine bouncing down the road."

And, if my husband even proposed taking a NINE FUCKING WEEK RV TRIP while I was heavily pregnant, he might not be a husband anymore. Fuck that shit.

I'm way preggers right now and the thought of a 9 week RV trip is making me twitchy

Paulette (I don't give them many points for creativity).

Isn't Josh's family travelling to Chicago during next week's episode? If so, they probably attended the "reveal party", though I don't know why we'd have to wait an extra week to see it. Maybe we'll first be seeing them packing and travelling along with some Jessa wedding prep in Arkansas.

For some reason, I feel they'll name her Ruth. But if not that, I can see them using Mary, Rachel, Lydia, Abigail, or Sarah.

Archived