IGNORED

Pecan and Pris are having a....

xReems

Find out on November 18th on TLC to know whether the LORD will gift them with either a boy or a girl! In the mean time, here's a super awkward video of Pris explaining how children are a blessing from the Lord and how she's thankful to have a husband who believes children a blessing from the LORD.

Hey, did you guys know that children a blessing? Did you get it? Blessing..from the lord.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjrGHgtsXWA&list=UUnzcbIjABNw5TlW7PfXNOFQ

I'm going to call room service and order another glass of wine because I could barely get through 3 minutes of that sober.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my fuck.....that was painful.

1) by the look of the sheep on that wall hanging they've gone with a "Walking Dead Farm Animals" theme.

And

2) does Pris fuck up at the 3:20 mark and refer to the baby as "she"?

Holy shit I've never watched her in action before.

Is she...what's the PC term for slow?

Oh my fuck.....that was painful.

1) by the look of the sheep on that wall hanging they've gone with a "Walking Dead Farm Animals" theme.

And

2) does Pris fuck up at the 3:20 mark and refer to the baby as "she"?

I'll admit I could not watch that all the way through but at the 3:10 mark she definitely says "she'll be just fine bouncing down the road in the motorhome..." referring to the baby. Surprised he didn't catch that and make her redo the whole video. :roll:

so, to keep the brand going, they are selling the gender reveal. OK

And comparing labor to christ on the cross was interesting.

I looked for the video of Jane Curtin doing the Angora Bouquet ad on SNL, but all I found was the transcript. I get the feeling of this ad when I see Priss. http://snltranscripts.jt.org/77/77cangora.phtml

So, it will be announced on TV at basically the same time Priscilla is due. Why bother to have a big reveal at all? Seriously, if the baby is not already born by the air date, it will be here in the following few days. May as well just wait for the arrival if you are going to wait this long to announce it anyway. :roll:

I always feel so bad for Pris when I watch these videos. She just seems so uncomfortable. And NINE WEEKS traveling on the road at the end of your 2nd and into your 3rd trimester? That sounds terrible. I went on two trips later in pregnancy, one being an international flight at almost 30 weeks and it was by far the worst part of my pregnancy. I still feel ill thinking about it. :ew:

Also it's really weird to me that at the beginning Pecan Thief counts down to her, like he's going to edit it later on. It just makes her look dumb (and girlfriend doesn't really need any help in that arena!). And she definitely said "she".

Didn't she have a really hard birth experience with Paul?

Why does TLC care? I doubt the Duggar "fans" have a clue who they are and could care less.

Is the reveal part of a 19 K&C episode? I'm outside US, so I can't check myself.

I thought the season finale of 19 Kids was next week? What, are David and Priscilla just going to announce in the middle of some other random show? Nobody who doesn't watch the Duggars knows who they are...

Hey, the CC button isn't showing up on the video! Is this something that is up with my settings, or did the Pecan Thief catch on to our LULZ?

Hey, the CC button isn't showing up on the video! Is this something that is up with my settings, or did the Pecan Thief catch on to our LULZ?

I can't find it on mine either. :cry: I cannot believe THAT would be the only thing he would take away from reading FJ discussions about their Youtube videos!

so, to keep the brand going, they are selling the gender reveal. OK

And comparing labor to christ on the cross was interesting.

I looked for the video of Jane Curtin doing the Angora Bouquet ad on SNL, but all I found was the transcript. I get the feeling of this ad when I see Priss. http://snltranscripts.jt.org/77/77cangora.phtml

That is perfect for Priscilla and I wish I'd thought of it first! Who knew Pris was just channeling Jane Curtin? :lol:

"Angora Bouquet washes my brains as well as my face" as she steps on the rake ... Egads, I'm feeling old now.

She totally said, " ...you know? I am grateful. She'll be just fine bouncing down the road."

And, if my husband even proposed taking a NINE FUCKING WEEK RV TRIP while I was heavily pregnant, he might not be a husband anymore. Fuck that shit.

Did she compare the whole crucifixion / labor thing by herself? I kinda hope she did because that would mean she isn't as dumb as she appears. Does Prancy Boy read here? If he does, perhaps he could coach her to look at the camera and stop widening her eyes like Buckwheat.

I only made it half way through before I had to stop it for the sake of my sanity but...

1) My 6 y/o is more articulate and has a more advanced vocabulary than Priscilla

2) Did she really compare her impending birth with the 2nd coming of Christ?

3) Hot DAMN her voice is sticking in my head as I type and I'm starting to itch from anxiety.

Archived