Mabel

by the looks of that last video, these kids have seen a bit more tv or more movies than we have been led to believe.

The video was cute, and it is nice to see the boys having some fun. The music videos are not featuring the type of music the duggar usually listen to, so apparently they are being allowed to branch out with their music choices as well.

Whew, the guy in the England shirt in Big Iron on His Hip is a little defrauding!! :pink-shock: Is that Lawson Bates? I never got why people thought he was all that great looking but I do now! That tree work has paid off.

I agree. Someone put something baggy on that man! :D

I grew up on Marty Robbins music, so got a big kick out of the big iron being a clothing iron!

I be the music videos are a "plant." I bet they are doing something for the San Antonio Film Festival with Kirk Cameron and the crew's help. Maybe not this year, but next year. A sideline story around the post-wedding baby making. After all EVERY season can't (please??) be hokey staged Pinterest-y marriage proposals. There has to be plot B since WE DEMAND they end the rehashes and the ticklers for what's coming up 3 minutes later and all that crap that they bored us to death with this season.

Archived