Mabel

Today some of the boys, I'm assuming maybe the twins, started a youtube account called Duggar Studios. So far there are two lip syncing videos and one stop animation videos. They're actually pretty good filming wise. It would be really neat if some of the decided to go into a production type field, but I doubt it would happen.

Well they do have that whole film editing room off the boys' bedroom that was made for Josh. It looks like Josiah is involved in some of the videos, which makes me hopeful that maybe he's finally home for awhile?

1. If they don't have copyright permission to that song, I'll betcha You Tube will shut it down.

2. For the love of children! They should not be standing up in the back of a moving pick up truck as shown in the end of the video. So insanely dangerous.

3. Otherwise: Go Duggar boys - very cute video :)

It seems like Josiah was responsible for most of the stop motion production. He's got some serious talent! It would be awesome if he went into film making.

Whew, the guy in the England shirt in Big Iron on His Hip is a little defrauding!! :pink-shock: Is that Lawson Bates? I never got why people thought he was all that great looking but I do now! That tree work has paid off.

Also, you can really see the resemblance between Jessa and whichever Duggar- Jason?- is driving the golf cart.

Damn, I wanted to make a post on this.

One of the videos is credited to Josiah. I hope that means he's home for good. Also, its a stop motion movie with people in it, which doesn't make much sense to me.

And comments are disabled, shocking.

Damn, I wanted to make a post on this.

One of the videos is credited to Josiah. I hope that means he's home for good. Also, its a stop motion movie with people in it, which doesn't make much sense to me.

And comments are disabled, shocking.

I think it's a few years old. Jason is in the video and looks much younger than he currently looks.

I agree, the original content of the video is clearly from at least a year ago but probably two or three. However it's hard to know when the project was completed, stop-action takes a huge amount of time and I think Josiah would keep working on something until it achieved what he really wanted it to. I do think it's interesting and creative in a very unDuggar way, I'd like to see more of Josiah's creative projects. In a recent episode he'd mentioned that he likes making videos with his brothers and I thought that was surprising because he's never seemed to be especially involved in that particular hobby (though who really knows with how close-mouthed he's been in the past couple of years) but maybe he was talking more about this kind of video project which allows more for his personal creativity rather than relying too heavily on the acting abilities of his brothers. It's also a smaller 'team' to work with which does seem more like Josiah, although very personable and intelligent he never struck me as spending that much time with the group of younger boys (or the older ones, for that matter). Of course now that they're getting older he might be more inclined, since they're not small children anymore.

those videos are cute. Yodeling is not everyone's cup of tea, But Lawson, did a really good job of it. It is harder than you would think.

Those red skinny jeans that Jason is wearing in the Happiness video, are very "hipsterish" and not very fundie-like.

I must admit that one of the things I do like about the QF lifestyle is they do value music. Even if it isn't my kind of music per se, I am glad they value it and encourage their kids to learn instruments and to sing.

I am thinking that Lawson Bates should team up with the Duggar boys and have them produce his music videos. I have seen one of his official videos and it was dreadfully dull. The Duggar Studios kids seem to inject some humor and have decent editing and storyboard skills

The videos are well done, but I kept waiting for them to break out into a dance. It seemed unnatural for them to just walk and mime.

Just another hobby to play with. If they wanted to go into production they would need to study how to do it. Not going to happen.

The videos are well done, but I kept waiting for them to break out into a dance. It seemed unnatural for them to just walk and mime.

I know, right? It's so stifling to not be able to dance at all. I wonder if that Bates boy actually knows how to play the accordion?

If that song, "Happiness is the Lord", was Lawson Bates singing and yodeling, it was GREAT! Yodeling isn't easy, as someone already said.. and he did a nice, tuneful job. I enjoyed watching the videos.

I am pretty sure the credits said it was Lawson singing. I was the one who said up thread that he did well on the yodeling. It is definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but he did well with it and I thought its use the song was well done, just enough and not over the top.

So the latest video was filmed in Ben's room, and all that caught my attention was he keeps a huge knife in his bedside table. Oh and some kind of poster with his picture on the bottom of it which seems kind of narcissistic to me. But the living area of the shed looks nice. There is a living room type area and a kitchen, so maybe Jessa and Ben really are going to live there :lol:

Oh no. Don't casually mention a Duggar going into film. Not with a recent Kirk Cameron appearance. Now I am scared. Please, God, no Duggar/Kirk Cameron collaborations...it's already almost more than I can take.

I also really liked Josiah's stop motion video. That was so cute, and very well done. I hope he keeps with it. And Lawson's hymn (would that be considered a hymn?) was pretty catchy, too.

Oh no. Don't casually mention a Duggar going into film. Not with a recent Kirk Cameron appearance. Now I am scared. Please, God, no Duggar/Kirk Cameron collaborations...it's already almost more than I can take.

Weren't Jessa and Joy extras in Fireproof a few years ago? It would actually be kind of awesome to see one of them in a cinema, they can't be worse than the other actors.

Concerning the videos, I love that they get to use their creativity for once and I think there are some genuinely funny jokes in there. You go guys!

Edit: Also, is it just me or is Jed kind of making fun of big, "manly" men with his performance in "Duggar Pillow Control"? Perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but he seems more like the smart dry-witted type, like Josiah.

So the latest video was filmed in Ben's room, and all that caught my attention was he keeps a huge knife in his bedside table. Oh and some kind of poster with his picture on the bottom of it which seems kind of narcissistic to me. But the living area of the shed looks nice. There is a living room type area and a kitchen, so maybe Jessa and Ben really are going to live there :lol:

I noticed that, too. Is this what Josh & Anna refer to as the guest house? I think I recognize the kitchen space from Tim & Franicia's photos.

To me it looked like Bin's shed room was spliced with footage of the inside of the TTH from an angle we don't normally see-- that was most definitely the 'pretty kitchen' that the 'cop' passed to go into that bedroom and he didn't go up stairs to get to Bin's room, either, and that's definitely up a flight of stairs...

i don't know what disturbs me more -that pile under the white sheet - that the boys just randomly go in his room or

And I THINK I figured something out - Ben doesn't live /he didn't live about in that room - that looks like AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT place he lives in

he actually had a nice place to live

and if that is where and Jessa will live - that's cute

plus his truck was in the line of cars along with everyone else

Archived