IGNORED

In a truly Biblical Election, the men don't vote either

salex

Oh, and the US Constitution is evil....

I'm learning something every day!

This guy could be L Ron Cupboard's cousin. Rodeo past, bull riding, wrong spelling of a cattle breed, lives in the boondocks (Yes, I know Scottsbluff has 15K people, but I have driven around out there and it is the boondocks. ) He's got Tea Party stuff, and Anti US Constitution and biblical justification for gun ownership .

But the "let's cast lots instead of voting for president" concept was new to me.... have you heard it before?

Biblical Election

America cannot vote herself off the precipice of moral depravity and destruction. She must repent, beginning with her national idol (the 18th-century founders’ Constitution based upon capricious Enlightenment and Masonic concepts) and its unbiblical election process.

America needs to restore government based upon God’s immutable moral law, including His election process. Under a Biblical election system, Yahweh elects civil leaders from among two or more Biblically qualified candidates. This provides us the best of the best, every single time.

Thou shalt in any wise set him king [or any other ruler or judge] over thee, whom Yahweh thy God shall choose…. (Deuteronomy 17:15)

But how do we determine whom Yahweh elects? The same way they did in Acts 1:

And they appointed [put forward, NASB] two, Joseph called Barsabas … and Matthias [for a replacement for Judas’ place as a leader in the ecclesia]. And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen…. And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles. (Acts 1:23-26)

Lots are the only surefire way of determining Yahweh’s choice of two or more candidates, nominated by people who can personally attest to their Biblical legitimacy. Consider the following promises regarding lots:

The lot is cast into the lap; but the whole disposing thereof is of Yahweh. (Proverbs 16:33)

The lot causeth contentions to cease, and parteth between the mighty. (Proverbs 18:18)

“Election†is a Biblical term that belongs exclusively to Yahweh. Man has usurped the term and relegated this authority to We the People with horrific consequences. There’s a better way if only Christians will lead the way in returning to it.

- See more at: constitutionmythbusters.org/#sthash.Krmu1l3G.dpuf

You can also sign his

Confession of Guilt and Petition for Forgiveness in the Matter of Our Forefathers’ Ratification of the United States Constitution

Which is either a fancy way to get you on his email list or nutty as heck, or both.... :roll:

bibleversusconstitution.org/PetitionForForgiveness.html

:shock:

uLfghAY.jpg

I'm afraid to look at his site, for fear I'll find out that he used to have kids, but stoned them to death for being fresh.

:shock:

uLfghAY.jpg

I'm afraid to look at his site, for fear I'll find out that he used to have kids, but stoned them to death for being fresh.

Well, you may be right. I see no mention of his own wife/kids but he does believe that adultery is a capital crime and the state should not be allowed to prohibit plural marriage.... among other things.

I googled him and one of the first hits was Theonomists warning other theonomists that he was crazy and dangerous... !!! :nenner:

I have never understood how people believe that God, maker of the universe, who has been overseeing everything from the beginning of time and deals with the most profound of questions, is supposed to care about a relatively small segment of humanity in a country that has really been around for a piddlingly insignificant amount of time electing a few leaders who will only be around for an even more piddlingly insignificant amount of time. This is God, people, more powerful and mysterious than anyone can understand. Joe Schmo from Wyoming's term in one nation's Congress really doesn't come onto that radar.

The arrogance of humanity truly is astounding.

I have never understood how people believe that God, maker of the universe, who has been overseeing everything from the beginning of time and deals with the most profound of questions, is supposed to care about a relatively small segment of humanity in a country that has really been around for a piddlingly insignificant amount of time electing a few leaders who will only be around for an even more piddlingly insignificant amount of time. This is God, people, more powerful and mysterious than anyone can understand. Joe Schmo from Wyoming's term in one nation's Congress really doesn't come onto that radar.

The arrogance of humanity truly is astounding.

My mother in law is jewish and my father in law muslims. What I love about their faith it's they don't think God gives a fuck about this little country of France, Europe. "G-D is a mistery. We can't even tell His name. And people think He cares about our little country, our little life ?" told my MIL. One day, I asked my FIL if he pray for the birthcountry of his parents. He look at me, and said : "Do you really think that Allah who have 99 names care about it ?" I am an atheist who is near theist, and it is a beautiful vision of God.

And then, there is fundie :roll:

Archived