IGNORED

ALL Photos of Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald's Wedding (MERGE)

nst

I am not crazy about Michelle's MOTB dress inJessa's wedding either. It's a better style than the one she wore at Jill's; but the color is not flattering on her or Mary.

Mullet couldn't be en vogue if she tried. EVEN THOUGH the dress she had on in the baby photo with Smug and Boob was actually really nice and on trend for 1988.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so underwhelmed with Jessa's courtship and engagement photos -

The Blessa wedding photos are amazing!

And it looks like they are actually happy.

:)

I am really annoyed by the picture with the four couples in it. Anna & Josh, Michelle & Jim-Bob are all turned towards Ben &Jessa. However, Derrik is turned towards Ben & Jessa, but Jill is turned towards Derrik, with her hand slightly under her bump. To me this only screams, LOOK AT ME! She isn't even turning her body towards the new couple.

Sure the photographer could have directed her to do that, but the picture just looks weird now. And Jill just annoys me now even more. We will see how much of the wedding involves an all about me attitude from her.

Bets now on Jill going into an early labor when Jessa announces her pregnancy next month? (Kidding)

I am really annoyed by the picture with the four couples in it. Anna & Josh, Michelle & Jim-Bob are all turned towards Ben &Jessa. However, Derrik is turned towards Ben & Jessa, but Jill is turned towards Derrik, with her hand slightly under her bump. To me this only screams, LOOK AT ME! She isn't even turning her body towards the new couple.

Sure the photographer could have directed her to do that, but the picture just looks weird now. And Jill just annoys me now even more. We will see how much of the wedding involves an all about me attitude from her.

Bets now on Jill going into an early labor when Jessa announces her pregnancy next month? (Kidding)

Ugh, agreed!! She needs to have some propriety, jeez, she wasn't even trying to look appropriate for the picture! And her feet in those damn sandals drive me nuts.

I love Josh and Anna in that picture, though. They look so stylish and with the times! Delightful! I don't even dislike Josh anymore. Now, they seem more snarky and fun to be around.

I want to snark on the bridesmaid dresses, because coral is such a hard color to pull off and I love navy bridesmaid dresses, but I can't. They are pretty, modest, affordable, etc. Jessa's dress is pretty (and it actually FITS her). Jessa did a great job. Some of the kissing pictures are awkward but that's all I can snark on. As far as wedding details and overall style go, Jessa wins hands down over Jill.

I really think people magazine knows these people don't sell bur they have a reality tv show so what the heck. I think Jessa's wedding was beautiful. The colors, the dresses really fit. The only thing that was bad was the food

I really think people magazine knows these people don't sell bur they have a reality tv show so what the heck. I think Jessa's wedding was beautiful. The colors, the dresses really fit. The only thing that was bad was the food

i disagree - they got way more pages and picture in the actual magazine and an article

while Mary and Joseph only got 2 half pages and no article

plus i bought three copies

Love this one:

[attachment=0]wedding.jpg[/attachment]

Wow, look at that collarbone showing! Yeah, Jessa!

Very sweet pic of her and Guinn. Now I really want them to move by Ben's family. She needs that kind of nurturing and connection, and she will not get it by staying in or around Tontitown/Springdale. Guinn and Ben's sisters will be a great influence on her.

I agree they got way more pictures in the magazine, but they didn't get the cover. Weird that Matthew McConaughey got it, for basically a filler article.

what you said 10000%

not only does she kick Jill's wedding to the curb, she nails it in every way

I think the difference between the two is that while you could sense the love between Jill and Derick, that's all there was to it. Like, hey I found a person that I connect with and enjoy, cool. I guess we should get married? Jessa and Ben's, on the other hand, seemed like it was full of PASSION! I can't bear to be apart because I want to be together all the time (Jill seems more concerned about not being alone rather than being together). Everything that we know about it seems personal and very warm, Jill's was cold, boring, and formulaic.

I am not a big fan of the bridesmaids' dresses but I am a fan of dresses that don't need to be modified by Jana for any other purpose than to show how modest you are. I am surprised they were allowed to wear such clingy material. Every time I see Jessa's dress I love it more. It is the classiest thing I have ever seen a Duggar wear. The wedding looked really well put together. It makes Jill's wedding look shabby and I don't mean shabby chic.

Is it wrong that I am happy Jessa's wedding, even the photographs of it, just seems so much better than Jill's? Even though I abhor some of Jessa's views, I get the idea she was the child who couldn't be broken so she didn't get the same opportunities as Jill. I am just happy she could have such a nice wedding.

I agree they got way more pictures in the magazine, but they didn't get the cover. Weird that Matthew McConaughey got it, for basically a filler article.

He is eye candy. I love him like a fat kid loves candy. He is the wallpaper on all my devices. :D

I think the difference between the two is that while you could sense the love between Jill and Derick, that's all there was to it. Like, hey I found a person that I connect with and enjoy, cool. I guess we should get married? Jessa and Ben's, on the other hand, seemed like it was full of PASSION! I can't bear to be apart because I want to be together all the time (Jill seems more concerned about not being alone rather than being together). Everything that we know about it seems personal and very warm, Jill's was cold, boring, and formulaic.

even now it seems Jill is always afraid of being alone - and I don't get that part - I am not a clingy person - so it grates on me

what I see between jessa and ben is yes PASSION and fun and overwhelming sense of peace and I found my soul mate type :D you see that in the proposal and you see that in the wedding

Is it wrong that I am happy Jessa's wedding, even the photographs of it, just seems so much better than Jill's? Even though I abhor some of Jessa's views, I get the idea she was the child who couldn't be broken so she didn't get the same opportunities as Jill. I am just happy she could have such a nice wedding.

what you said a billion times over ;)

Oh Jessa way to give everyone a big old FU. You proved that you don't have to share your first kiss with 1000 people and then rewatch it with a few million! You proved that you can find stylish clothing already modest and didn't force a sister to spend hours/days altering all of them. You proved that no matter how bitchy/snarky/cold you come off on camera that you do have a inner warmth and it shows in these photos.

Ok now for the snark, honey you and Ben's lips are supposed to meet you don't kiss his chin while he kisses just above your lips. Oh and one more thing Jessa, MOVE YOU BEHIND TO HOT SPRINGS! You read that quote from your mother-in-law? That's how mommas really act. You need some of that in your life.

tumblr_nen13l0WJg1tjhh0ao1_1280.jpg

Poor Jordyn doesn't want her sister mom to go.

OT- if I offend someone I apologize now.

Does Ben's sister Have CP? They way she is standing in this picture and the way she is standing in the bridal party picture makes me think she has a muscular problem?

tumblr_nen13l0WJg1tjhh0ao1_1280.jpg

Poor Jordyn doesn't want her sister mom to go.

Poor Jordyn. I can just see the 'Mommy, please don't go' thought bubble above her head.

Loved the pictures.

Here are my thoughts,

What was with Mack's boots in the two families combined photo? Pretty dress, big brown boots?

Anna looked nice/ish but for me black is for funerals.

Ten bucks says that "private" first kiss was filmed and will be on the show. I still applaud them not doing it in front of all those people. They will get major kudos if they told tlc to boot off too. I don't think I would mind if they had their photographer there for them to get a photo for their own memory.

We haven't seen any intimate photos as yet of Jessa with her Mum only with Ben's. Telling?

I was not keen at first on Ben's outfit but when I saw him with all the boys I was converted. It's cute and young and will date horribly but ah well isn't that the way with fashion.

Jessa, your dress was the bomb! Blinged out classy beautiful Tshirt dress. Well done! Not the colour I would pick for my skin tone but definitely the style!!!!

Bridesmaid dresses, practical and pretty. A good choice.

Pooooooor Jordyn!!!!!!!

I really like that she only has Jordyn of her little sisters. How special is that for her "daughter?" Can you imagine how much Jenni would have glowed if she had of been the only little one in her "Mum's" wedding?

Poor Jenni again looked miserable in the combined families photo.

I want to see a pic of Jinger and Jessa togther in a tradition Maid of Honour and Bride photo. As well as the individual ones for the others also.

That's all for now as my fingers are going numb typing on my phone.

even now it seems Jill is always afraid of being alone - and I don't get that part - I am not a clingy person - so it grates on me

what I see between jessa and ben is yes PASSION and fun and overwhelming sense of peace and I found my soul mate type :D you see that in the proposal and you see that in the wedding

Jill desperately doesn't want to be alone. Jessa and Ben desperately WANT to be together. HUGE difference - monumental, really.

Oh Jessa way to give everyone a big old FU. You proved that you don't have to share your first kiss with 1000 people and then rewatch it with a few million! You proved that you can find stylish clothing already modest and didn't force a sister to spend hours/days altering all of them. You proved that no matter how bitchy/snarky/cold you come off on camera that you do have a inner warmth and it shows in these photos.

that's probably what Ben saw :D

tumblr_nenl4jMdq41r9t2zdo3_500.jpg

Ben said as the YEARS go by, they hope to have children. Does this mean they won't be getting pregnant right away ala the Dullards?

tumblr_nenl4jMdq41r9t2zdo3_500.jpg

Ben said as the YEARS go by, they hope to have children. Does this mean they won't be getting pregnant right away ala the Dullards?

good for them !! :D enjoy themselves

though he is then totally different from his facebook antics about birth control

Archived