IGNORED

ALL Photos of Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald's Wedding (MERGE)

nst

I really hate how Jill is elbowing Ben and holding the flowers sideways only to say "OMG LOOK GUYS, LOOK AT ME INSTEAD OF THE WEDDED COPULE!! I'M SOOO PREGGO!!!" Also, the flowers in the background look like she's wearing a vegetable crown

I also think that Jill is showing off her pregnancy like it'll be her last one but in this pic I don't really have a problem with her.

She's probably holding her arm like that because the photographer told her to. (I've always been told to hold flowers weirdly in wedding pics.)

She dominates the pic because she's taller (and bigger) than Jessa and she's standing closer to the camera. She's also wearing something colourful (unlike Anna who's in BLACK?!?!) so she stands out a lot.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Re: Jill's hair, I get the feeling Jessa used to do Jill's hair for her, and obviously that's not happening anymore. Jill was always kind of the least concerned with style out of the four older girls, in my opinion.

I agree. Are those unbrushed tangles her natural hair though? I seem to remember her with straight hair from the early specials. I'm sure she didn't straighten it back then?

IMHO Jill always looks a bit pale and sickly compared to the other girls. She doesn't wear fake tan (or at least not as much as Jinger and Jessa) and not as much make-up.

The gown: I feel as if the back of the dress was too big/baggy/not properly tailored. Like it makes her look bigger when she is actually tiny...just like Jill's dress did to her. Is it just me? :think:

(Granted, I know nothing about wedding gowns, having bought a short white dress off the rack at Dillard's for my 6-attendee wedding...)

You know, the bowtie thing really seems to work, especially when I see Ben with all of those strapping lads ranged around him. :lol:

Ooooh, Butterfinger ice cream toppings. My favorite.

Seriously, what IS the deal with that salad crown of Jill's? I could pull it off her head and serve it up with ranch dressing!

Seriously, what IS the deal with that crown of Jill's? I could pull it off her head and serve it up with ranch dressing!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The photographer didn't pay attention!

Thank you for posting these amazing photos :D

They nailed it - with a classic wedding and the pictures just go to show it.

The kissing pictures - to adorable for words :wink-kitty:

Jessa LOOKS SO Stunning it's not even funny

Is Mrs. Seewald wearing pigtails

Ben looks smoking hot in blue - said it before and say it again

Looks like she saw him before the ceremony as well - classic

Two people who deeply love one another and it just echos class :) LOve LOVE the pictures

Won't even comment on Mary and Joseph - because Mary is a looking a worse for wear and becoming her mother

You know, the bowtie thing really seems to work, especially when I see Ben with all of those strapping lads ranged around him. :lol:

Ooooh, Butterfinger ice cream toppings. My favorite.

Seriously, what IS the deal with that salad crown of Jill's? I could pull it off her head and serve it up with ranch dressing!

i was thinking couldn't two of those men had shaved a touch - but maybe it was a theme

and props to Ben for not shaving (shocking I know - its starting to grow on me a touch ) and not wearing his glasses :D

Love this one:

post-10046-14451999655136_thumb.jpg

Jessa shares a sweet moment with her mother-in-law, Guinn Seewald, before the main event. "She is very strong," Guinn says of her daughter-in-law. "She is very intelligent. She has a lot to offer to a conversation. She has great ideas – I have enjoyed getting to know her."

Maybe Jill was in charge of the snacks during pictures. If you're walking around with a veggie tray on your head, then no one will get hungry while the photographer spends an hour posing everyone for photos.

Yep, Guinn definitely had pigtails there. And she knotted them, she didn't use and gold or silver hair ornaments to hold them in place. That's kind of different for a wedding. She looked cute, though.

I agree. Are those unbrushed tangles her natural hair though? I seem to remember her with straight hair from the early specials. I'm sure she didn't straighten it back then?

IMHO Jill always looks a bit pale and sickly compared to the other girls. She doesn't wear fake tan (or at least not as much as Jinger and Jessa) and not as much make-up.

My guess is her hair got wavier in jet teens, around about the time she started the eighties perms. Then she switched to straightening/curling. She's never learned to take care of her natural texture, which generally can't be brushed when dry without causing frizz (rock, meet hard place). Most women with this kind of hair manage through either straightening or experimenting with products and finding something that works.

Or, like me, they declare war on their climate, buy a dehumidifier, and wear their hair up outside the house (thank you, Scotland, for fucking up my previously manageable hair :P).

wedding party

[attachment=1]wedding-2-660x495.jpg[/attachment]

Jennifer Hartono (second from left) was a bridesmaid? I'm surprised to see her; I don't think she was billed in the wedding program.

Jill's shoes are awful, she couldn't have picked a nice flat or something a little more dressy for the wedding?

My hair looks very similar to Jill's. Wavy, frizzy, if you brush through it, you look like Hermione. That being said,I would never wear my hair like that if I was in a wedding. Come on now?

Another random observation: I used to think Joseph was getting kind of chubby like JD/Josh, but he actually looks pretty fit in these photos. From what you can see anyways.

Looks like Guinn was getting hair styling tips from the Maxwells.

Just say 'no' to the side ponytail if you're over 25, people. :hand:

Jill isn't wearing a crown of salad greens--its a strange floral arrangement on the stage behind her. There is a group picture of Michelle with the same floral thing behind her head.

But she should have worn a salad crown and carried a cornocopia, to emphasize how fertile she is. :lol:

I also think that Jill is showing off her pregnancy like it'll be her last one but in this pic I don't really have a problem with her.

She's probably holding her arm like that because the photographer told her to. (I've always been told to hold flowers weirdly in wedding pics.)

She dominates the pic because she's taller (and bigger) than Jessa and she's standing closer to the camera. She's also wearing something colourful (unlike Anna who's in BLACK?!?!) so she stands out a lot.

YES! What is UP with her hiding in black and leaning in towards Josh?? Her face is rather full. I'm calling it - she's preggo!!!!!

Jill's shoes are awful, she couldn't have picked a nice flat or something a little more dressy for the wedding?

My hair looks very similar to Jill's. Wavy, frizzy, if you brush through it, you look like Hermione. That being said,I would never wear my hair like that if I was in a wedding. Come on now?

Another random observation: I used to think Joseph was getting kind of chubby like JD/Josh, but he actually looks pretty fit in these photos. From what you can see anyways.

Speaking of shoes.....heels on Anna look great. Also, doesn't Boob own some dress shoes? Black orthos look terrible!! Lol

I'm so happy Josiah was in the wedding. Something is going on with him but, I feel like if he is close to Ben and Jessa at least he may have some support.

I think Guinn has an Anna Maxwell side pony.

Anna is definitely pregnant. She looks great but her face has that full pregnancy look.

Re: Jill's hair, lots of things can happen to your hair when you're pregnant so, I'll give her a pass. Wish we had a pic of Jessa and Jinger. in jeneral, this is far nicer than Jill's wedding. Sad thing is that Jessa is probably already pregnant.

Is it me or does Josiah look a little sad or stressed in the groomsmen picture? And in the group photo, he's shoved so far in the back that it's like playing Where's Waldo.

You got me, HereticHick. I looked at the other photos and realized Michelle had the same arrangement behind her in a previous pick.

And here I was thinking Jill was trying to hold onto her Summer Solstice wedding priestess vibe. :lol:

Mullet has already confirmed they are more the bare foot type of people. 8-)

It is speculated she is practising for being barefoot and pregnant?

Archived