IGNORED

ALL Photos of Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald's Wedding (MERGE)

nst

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those pics are gorgeous! And It is official I love love love her dress. She picked the perfect dress! I have to say I see more chemistry from them in those photos then I ever have before.

Oooh, I just love the back of the dress with all of the buttons, and the way the skirt flows. Gorgeous. Mullet looks 10,000X better here than in Jill's wedding, and Guinn is showing her how to do silver properly, lol!

I was anxious about the bridesmaids dresses but she also went with dresses that were already modest and were only about $50 each. (I found them on latterdaybride.com but who knows where they purchased them)

36119e9294.png

Those bridesmaids dresses look nice, and no alterations were needed. Good on Jessa for making such a sensible choice! :clap:

I really hate how Jill is elbowing Ben and holding the flowers sideways only to say "OMG LOOK GUYS, LOOK AT ME INSTEAD OF THE WEDDED COPULE!! I'M SOOO PREGGO!!!" Also, the flowers in the background look like she's wearing a vegetable crown

Thanks for posting these!

Again with the running at the end of the ceremony!

Jill is totally exaggerating her huge baby bump by the way she is standing. She definitely takes after her mother in wanting to be the center of attention!

Anna looks better and better every time I see her, but she seriously needs to do something with that hair!

Jessa's ring looks different than what she posted as her engagement rings. Maybe it's one of the bands with diamonds that locks around the main stone?

Jill looks like she's had a rough first trimester. But she's totally playing up the baby bump.

I like Jessa's wedding already more than Jills. Also lol at Jill sticking her bump out.

Michelle's dress is actually nice here. Why couldn't she do that at Jills??

Jill looks awful in that picture with the 3 couples. She looks exhausted and sick. This must be a rough pregnancy. And even though derick told her he likes her hair natural, it would've been nice if she had straightened and then curled it like she used to do. Seems these women take their men's opinions to the extreme. Just cause someone likes you one way doesn't mean it has to be that way every day (makes me think of Meredith Alexander who went all natural for her wedding. That seemed extreme).

But damn Jessa does look beautiful! I like her modest, simple choices for the wedding.

I really hate how Jill is elbowing Ben and holding the flowers sideways only to say "OMG LOOK GUYS, LOOK AT ME INSTEAD OF THE WEDDED COPULE!! I'M SOOO PREGGO!!!" Also, the flowers in the background look like she's wearing a vegetable crown

I was going to say the same thing! Except...flower halo. LOL

Their wedding looks genuinely charming and nice. I feel like what Jilly Muffin tried to pull off (rustic, vintage chic) and failed, Jessa and Bin managed to nail. Even the bowties and suspenders worked on the groomsmen. Just a shame they had to use that mega church instead of the gorgeous proposal chapel.

Re: Jill's hair, I get the feeling Jessa used to do Jill's hair for her, and obviously that's not happening anymore. Jill was always kind of the least concerned with style out of the four older girls, in my opinion.

Is Jill wearing spray tanner there? She does look pretty exhausted in that pic.

Michelle looks a lot better here. I'm not crazy about Guinn's dress, but it still looks way better than Michelle's mother-of-the-bride monstrosity did on Jill's day. I like the bridesmaids' dresses, that's a really pretty color for them.

Jill's salad crown is just silly. Maybe they were just doing that pic for laughs?

Archived