IGNORED

ALL Photos of Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald's Wedding (MERGE)

nst

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gee. In that second shot, standing up so straight and tall, Ben looks more "manly" already. Wonder if they DID have a quickie in the bathroom at the church? :lol: HOW long was the "purity" sermon? :lol:

she looks awkward

maybe being around all those people is not a good thing for her

ben clearly loves the attention

they look bright and spirited

I do like her dress -

its pink

i don't think he is wearing a ring

I don't see a ring on Ben either. Could these pictures have been before the ceremony? Maybe they did a first look too and took pictures before the wedding.

I'm so happy that there was a papparazzo who shot those! Duggars & People probably freak out right now! Oh my, 40 security guards my ass :))) :dance:

I'm so happy that there was a papparazzo who shot those! Duggars & People probably freak out right now! Oh my, 40 security guards my ass :))) :dance:

ROFL you are so right :D

:cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

tumblr_negzpxwftd1r9t2zdo8_1280.jpg Do you think what Mac is wearing is a flowergirl dress? Not coral at all?

She wasn't a flower girl. Jordyn and Ben's sister Faith were the flower girls.

She wasn't a flower girl. Jordyn and Ben's sister Faith were the flower girls.

Ah ok I messed some of the kids/siblings/weddings up, my bad, sorry! Just saw shiny fabric and made assumptions.

tumblr_negzpxwftd1r9t2zdo8_1280.jpg Do you think what Mac is wearing is a flowergirl dress? Not coral at all?

Could this possibly be a girl wearing jeans?!

I really really love her dress. Just gorgeous.

I would think there would be more variety in what guests wore, since The women in Ben's family aren't skirts only. That's quite possibly a little boy in the jeans though.

I'm loving how the other little girls are all thrilled to be having their picture taken, and Mackynzie is like, " seriously? , I'm just trying to play with the big kids. Get outta my face!"

What game are they playing?

I'm pretty sure I have curtains in the exact same fabric that Mack is wearing. :lol:

I really really love her dress. Just gorgeous.

I would think there would be more variety in what guests wore, since The women in Ben's family aren't skirts only. That's quite possibly a little boy in the jeans though.

I'm loving how the other little girls are all thrilled to be having their picture taken, and Mackynzie is like, " seriously? , I'm just trying to play with the big kids. Get outta my face!"

A boy playing with a bunch of little girls? I think not!

Denim jacket at a wedding is sadly something I have witnessed before. People love to rock the denim on denim combo aka Texas Tuxedo......

Denim jacket at a wedding is sadly something I have witnessed before. People love to rock the denim on denim combo aka Texas Tuxedo......

AKA Canadian Tuxedo AKA Denim Dan

What game are they playing?

I'm pretty sure I have curtains in the exact same fabric that Mack is wearing. :lol:

Looks like and animal picture version of Go Fish. Animal Rummy??

And it's magnificent!

And it's Elegant! and it's Majestic!

Have I said I love her dress? I LOVE her dress.. just goes to show that you CAN find a beautiful and modest dress without a lot of alterations and fuss.

I love her dress. That is exactly the kind of dress I would wear if I ever get married. I am going to shamelessly steal Jessa Duggar's wedding dress if that day ever comes. :)

A boy playing with a bunch of little girls? I think not!

At least with the Duggar's they don't seem to care if boy and girls play together, or the kids play traditionally opposite gender games when they are little. It's when they reach their teens they make them go full- on gender role ( although the adult boys do still cook) . It actually seems kind of sadder to me. I really like that they still include Jackson in with the little girls , because that's who he is more comfortable with. It will be really sad if they start making him only hang out with the other howlers in a couple years.

Looks like and animal picture version of Go Fish. Animal Rummy??

That's what I was thinking, maybe Go Fish by the looks of it.

And it's Elegant! and it's Majestic!

Have I said I love her dress? I LOVE her dress.. just goes to show that you CAN find a beautiful and modest dress without a lot of alterations and fuss.

Magestic ! That's the word! I knew magnificent didn't look quite right, but I wasn't going to go through her Instagram to find the find the note.

Even though the dress is really more of an elegant, blinged out version of the t-shirt dress, I love it because it actually fits her beautifully. And the neckline is natural, not built up, so that enhances the beauty also. Well done, Jessa, well done.

Archived