IGNORED

FRC calls for Obama Impeachment

Notice how no one has ever been able to give a concrete reason for impeaching Obama. It all seems to be somewhere along the lines of "I don't like him".

On what grounds??

That the republicans didn't get their way.

The brains in the FRC have been impeached and left their hosts for a long time now. The stupid that flows out of their mouths make josh look even more stupid if it is even possible.

Notice how no one has ever been able to give a concrete reason for impeaching Obama. It all seems to be somewhere along the lines of "I don't like him".

I've noticed that also.

The elitist white, Anglo-Saxon, hard-core "Christians" have a real issue with a minority in the White House. He's black and has an ethnic name...so they hate his fkn guts. I hope I live long enough to see Juan Pedro Rodriguez Gonzales take the oath of office or Juanita Maria Morell-Rivera. (Names made up). Then watch the white folks go COMPLETELY FKN BONKERS!

Disclosure: I am Cuban/German/Native American/Black. I don't do WASP

There is a scene in Blazing Saddles that I would link, but it uses the N word. On you tube it is called "The Sheriff is Near"

I have long believed that scene is a sample of how so many people view Obama. They are shocked that they have kept pointing out his main flaw (BBWP as previous poster said) and are frustrated that the rest of us are not as shocked and appalled as they are by this simple fact.

It has been very telling, to me, how people I didn't realize were racist turned out to be when push came to shove.

This is not to say that people can't disagree with Obama's politics or policies. But there is a strong undercurrent that flows beyond the usual political aggravation, at least among some of the people I've seen.

Agreed. He'd get a lot of crap just for being a Democrat, for being President, or for pretty much any decision he ever made, but there's a special sort of vehemence here that's hard to ignore. And that's not counting the ones who actually admit to racist beliefs about him. It's incredibly sad in this day and age.

Let's be real......it's because he's black.

A lot of RWNJ's will say they are not racist, but they'll cross the road to avoid a 'darkie' and they'll roll their eyes to their husband/wife about how it must have been affirmative action when a black person got a job instead of them and tell thier kids how they don't HATE black people, they just don't think it's very nice you know, to see a.....black family in the white house.

On what grounds??

Being a ghey-loving Mooslim, of course. Don't forget that he cheats on his wife, plays too much golf, and eats white baybays for breakfast. :roll:

There is a scene in Blazing Saddles that I would link, but it uses the N word. On you tube it is called "The Sheriff is Near"

I have long believed that scene is a sample of how so many people view Obama. They are shocked that they have kept pointing out his main flaw (BBWP as previous poster said) and are frustrated that the rest of us are not as shocked and appalled as they are by this simple fact.

It has been very telling, to me, how people I didn't realize were racist turned out to be when push came to shove.

This is not to say that people can't disagree with Obama's politics or policies. But there is a strong undercurrent that flows beyond the usual political aggravation, at least among some of the people I've seen.

Thanks for the heads up - i've never seen Blazing Saddles, just heard about it. I can't believe it was made in the '70's, just always thought it was from the '90's for some reason lol. "Excuse me while i pull this out." :lol: One of those cowboys at the beginning looked like Josh.

It's crazy that it has taken 3 generations for equality to be actual fact. I'm hope that by the time my kids are my age it won't matter, and all those leftover racists from the '60's will be a distant memory. Of course if fundies have their way they'll keep producing pockets of racism and isolation. But hopefully their kids will break out, find the internet, and learn how stupid it is to be racist.

The American Experience documentary about the Freedom Riders should be required viewing for graduation, imo. The fear still comes across in videos from the 1960's. It's difficult to watch. Thank goodness for documentaries like that. I hope society never forgets just how bad it was. pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/freedomriders/

Wonder where Joshie will be in the process?!?!?

Still on the tour bus. We might see him stop by D.C. to eat at Chick-Fil-A and hold a picket sign in front of an important building, though.

mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/13/jay-sekulow-raises-idea-of-impeachment-if-the-p/191367

Jay Sekulow was blathering about Benghazi last week on the Christian Talk radio. Jay Sekulow is a Christian Talk Show guy who makes his money being a christian lobbyist and the Christian Answer to the ACLU by leading the ACLJ

Jay Sekulow is Chief Counsel of the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ), one of the most prestigious law firms in the country. He is an accomplished Supreme Court advocate, renowned expert on religious liberty, and a respected broadcaster.

aclj.org/jay-sekulow

His son is part of his dad's family business (Selling Christ in a political package) an educated version of Josh Duggar

aclj.org/jordan-sekulow

In 2014, Jordan was appointed a Visiting Fellow of Oxford University at Harris Manchester College. He also serves as a member of the Summer Research Institute at Oxford from 2014 to 2016.

Sekulow is a graduate of Regent University School of Law in Virginia Beach, VA, where he served as co-founder and Editor-in-Chief of the Regent Journal of Law and Public Policy. Sekulow is also a graduate of George Washington University and earned his Master of Laws degree (LL.M.) in International Human Rights from the Georgetown Law Center.

They are on Christian radio for hours every day discussing the evil of the Obama administration and it s policies. If they can keep Benghazi i the news, they can use it to keep Obama busy fighting a potential impeachment attempt (or rumor of same) AND keep HIllary in the news related to it to, in their minds, diffuse her 2016 run.

I rarely listen to Christian talk radio, but have heard them on this topic serveral times, so it must be almost a constant.

I wish ISIS would throw a bomb in FRC headquarters and decapitate all those FRC jerks who are trying to push religious freedom in government.

I was watching The Daily Show (or maybe it was The Colbert Report) last night, and he pointed out that if Obama were impeached, that would leave us with President Biden.

Is that really what they want???

I was watching The Daily Show (or maybe it was The Colbert Report) last night, and he pointed out that if Obama were impeached, that would leave us with President Biden.

biden is the correct complexion, so i'm sure they would be at least happier with that. "anyone but obama!"

I don't think they think that far head and or he is white so that's really only the important thing. it is like abortion it dos not matter as long as it is made illegal.

I wonder if Josh has received an email from TLC admonishing him to avoid any talk of impeaching the president. I am so sick of all the impeachment talk. I can speak only for myself and my family and thus far, under Obama, we have fared very well. The value of our home has increased, employment opportunities in my community are way up, the stock market is through the roof and someone in my family has benefited greatly from the Affordable Care Act. There are problems in the nation, yes, but they are beyond the ability of Obama to fix them. It is my fervent opinion that the US is ungovernable at this point in time, regardless of who occupies the White House and Congress. It is really a sad state of affairs.

Archived