IGNORED

Parody Blog - Mary B. Gets picked up by news sites (MERGE)

nst

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH SNAP! Hahah, well, it was Jessa and Ben's day, about time J'Nob and J'Chelle realize that. I don't care for either of those kids, but, they are suddenly growing on me.

Good for them. A subtle way of rebelling without actually doing anything wrong. I've always been horrified by the idea of kissing for the first time in front of so many people, reminds me of how they used to have a huge group of people watch royal couples do it on their wedding night!

Oh, I hope that is true. I can see Michelle sitting there, stunned with the chaos of Jessa not following the script. And JimBob will just have to get his jollies somewhere else.

I'm pretty sure that this lady has been proven as a fake. I can't remember where it was discovered but I believe it had something to do with Ken and Lori Alexander. Everything she posted was stuff that had been previously reported except for the part about TLC trying to spin it so Jim Bob and Michelle were in on it which I don't think you can prove whether or not they were.

No way they could pull this off without Boob/Mullet knowing. That's what chaperones are for.

My bet is that Boob hammed it up for the cameras, then had this "conversation" with production meant to be intentionally overheard by the guests, who would write blogs like this.

Wait isn't this that faux Fundie blog written by someone suspected of lurking here? I've read it before and there's some obvious fake stories meant to shock.

I'm pretty sure that this lady has been proven as a fake. I can't remember where it was discovered but I believe it had something to do with Ken and Lori Alexander. Everything she posted was stuff that had been previously reported except for the part about TLC trying to spin it so Jim Bob and Michelle were in on it which I don't think you can prove whether or not they were.

Yup, that blog is a HOAX. That was already established months ago when that same person claimed to be at Derick and Jill's wedding. FYI here's what she wrote back then -

http://zedicy542.blogspot.ca/2014/06/a-fraud.html

Yesterday I was in attendance at the wedding of Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard. I will not be sharing photos because there was explicit orders to not take any pictures of the wedding. So, I did not get any pictures. It was a beautiful wedding, and it was especially touching when they shared their first kiss. It wasn't the least bit awkward. In fact, it was really nice. When they kissed, the entire crowd stood up and cheered for them. Derick then lifted Jill up and carried her out the church in his arms. So sweet! The after party was at the Duggar home, and it was lovely. There were friends and food and happiness. My children played with the Duggar children and everyone got along and had a blast.

The bolded? Never happened. Fake fake fake!

edit: Also the stuff about not being able to take pictures and the reception being at the Duggar home? That was actually reported by reputable sources. Person just took info that was already out there and added her own "spin" to it. Just reading the rest of her post where she goes on a bizarre rant about being married off at 13 (?!) and being called a fraud (which she is) sealed the deal that the blog is nothing but a parody of the fundie lifestyle.

Wait isn't this that faux Fundie blog written by someone suspected of lurking here? I've read it before and there's some obvious fake stories meant to shock.

well then i suck and will look for anything in this world :D

snark away - I dare you HA

Interesting. :think: I honestly hope it's all true.

Can someone screencap the blog post, so if it gets taken due to any (Duggar) complaints, we'll have proof it was there?

ETA: I missed Yoshimi's post upthread proving that she was a fake. But still, I wish that this had happened during the wedding. I love the thought of Jim Bob scrambling to make a contrived storyline work to his advantage. :mrgreen:

Well boo, the blog is total BS but, but, but...maybe it still irked JB and M?

Yeah, probably not. They got everyone to see them kiss. Yes JB, we got the memos, you have sex and kiss and dominate our woman. Here's a cookie.

I tried to pull my post, but the site went down and when it was back online, I couldn't rescind my post (which was already dubious at best).

I forgot about this one! :lol:

The whole blog.

Read her Halloween post.

Or the post about "Brady" the 10 year old boy playing by himself at a playground that she took home with her for safekeeping. Because kidnapping is the Christian thing to do.

This blog is crackers!

Hahaha!

My sister came to visit.

Yes... I have a baby sister. She is 23. She is also... well let me just explain what happened.

My sister wanted to see the kids. I ignored her. I try not to let her around. Finally, she showed up. Yesterday. No warning. Wearing jeans. And makeup.

I graciously allowed her in my home. When Nataliegh went to make us lunch, she said "No way! Come on kids!" Before I could say a word she had loaded my kids up in her car and took off. I became frantic. My children have not been in a vehicle but a handful of times. Just as I started to contemplate calling the cops, they were back.

My daughters were wearing pants. They had Happy Meals in their hands. They were laughing and giggling.

I sent the girls to the kitchen, and told my sister the girls were not allowed fast food, and they certainly were not allowed to leave the house. I told her I am trying to shelter then from the world, and they may have seen a gay person. She laughed and told me that she... my dear sweet sister... is gay.

I made her leave. I told her she was no longer welcome in my home. I took the pants and threw them at her and proceeded to lock the door.

The girls read the Bible until bedtime. When they got up this morning, I made them believe yesterday was all a dream.

It was the worst day ever.

I hope the whole blog is a fake. Supposedly she has daughters named Nataleigh , Kailiegh, Baileigh, has a son named Matthew, and is pregnant with twins, Kymberleigh and Nathan. What awful names for girls. Is it a fundie requirement that you make up screwy spellings for names?

(I just noticed. HER name is Ashleigh!)

We've discussed that blog a couple of times-I think the first time was during the RR debacle.

I'm 99% sure it's snark, the other 1% thinks it's a poor but serious attempt at a fake fundy blog.

She's pretty convincing in her writing as I was believing it until the part about someone "overhearing" JB talking to TLC production crew. I would think even JB by now wouldn't be as stupid as to have discussions like that without being behind closed doors.

It would be nice if someday, somehow one of those kids were able to outsmart the parents and piss them off for the world to see!

Wait, so she took her sister's pants off of her before she threw them at her?

Must pants of the magical, traveling variety. :lol:

Thinking of all the "-leigh" names made me throw up a little in my mouth. If she's a parody, she's a pretty good one.. not too many stumbles. I like it.

Archived