IGNORED

A momma's work is never done....especially the night before

nst

Either she's making wedding favors and setting up for the wedding, or she's directing her children in the work.

Several posts down is a comment written about their pre-wedding political activism. Some have been complaining that the Duggar parents are campaigning so much that they aren't helping Jessa prepare for her wedding. I sense a bit of FU Internetz in this part of the comment:

"Love supporting organizations and events like these...NOW back to wedding work!"

What do you think she is doing :D

Making sure Jessa knows that anyone can make Ben a sandwich but only she can provide sex...

Fuck that. Ben can make his own sandwich and if need be, take care of himself sexually too.

Most mothers of the bride don't have teams of volunteers to handle all the last minute details, nor TLC's crew making sure nothing falls through the cracks.

I bet Michelle is home making a number of annoying phone calls to the girls at their hotel room giving unwanted and unneeded advice.

If she were saying anything helpful it might be tips on to how to assist a teen bridegroom so their wedding night fireworks last more than two minutes.

I think the less Michelle does for the wedding, the better it will look. I have never thought of her as a woman with good taste.

But I am sure she has to at least pretend like she is interested in this wedding. By the 5th or 6th one- she and JimBob will just FaceTime themselves into the ceremony.

By the 5th or 6th one- she and JimBob will just FaceTime themselves into the ceremony.
:lol:

HA! Make our own damn sandwhich I say...and while you are at it, better get acquainted with your right hand...because I'm nobodys personal sex toy on demand. guess i wouldn't make a very good fundie.

HA! Make our own damn sandwhich I say...and while you are at it, better get acquainted with your right hand...because I'm nobodys personal sex toy on demand. guess i wouldn't make a very good fundie.

I wonder if the fundies realise god gave you hands... USE THEM!

For sandwiches and such 8-)

Archived