IGNORED

What is Jessa thinking about tonight?

Four is Enough

"I hope I am not making a huge mistake"

I am so sad the "first sexy times= pain" legend is still going around. Slow it down, lube it up my friends!

Do the girls know there are things like that avaliable?

IIRC, The book Josh got about sex (that JB gave him on the night of his wedding) has a chapter on oral sex, which is great, but do they know about lube, or toys? :o

What if they want to spice things up in a few years, will they know about different products? I just think that if you're going to be married to this person and have kids in the double digits it might get a bit boring and tiresome and there would need to be something fun to keep interests up

Well now tonight is her wedding night and all I can thing about is that very old song by Peggy Lee called "Is That All There Is?" I know I should be ashamed of myself but I'm not.

No amount of lube could have stopped the pain of my first time. I'm just small down there, to the point where even my OBGYN told me I would need to be ready for the pain (as she was struggling with the smallest speculum that was still too large). Heck, it still hurts if I have sex with a larger man for the first couple times, and I know what I'm doing now a days.

I'm glad I knew that it COULD hurt, and that that was just part of life. It would have been worse to think that the pain was because of something I was doing wrong.

Do the girls know there are things like that avaliable?

IIRC, The book Josh got about sex (that JB gave him on the night of his wedding) has a chapter on oral sex, which is great, but do they know about lube, or toys? :o

What if they want to spice things up in a few years, will they know about different products? I just think that if you're going to be married to this person and have kids in the double digits it might get a bit boring and tiresome and there would need to be something fun to keep interests up

I have absolutely no idea about that, BUT you can google and find sex toy stores (online merchants) who cater to CHRISTIAN couples.

No secular vibrators in these marriages!!

Tonight? 'FU Mom and Pops'.

Go Jessa Go.

It's crazy how in less than a week she's become one of my fave Duggar kids. She's got some balls. I like that.

Archived