IGNORED

What is Jessa thinking about tonight?

Four is Enough

On this, the last night of her maidenhood...

Is she thinking,

I can't WAIT to leave this nuthouse behind...

Oh, no, now I really have to learn to cook...

Geez, Mom, shut UP already about the babies....

Adopt HELL...

Oh, Ben, Oh, Ben...

or what? :lol:

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I'm free at last!

And I sure hope I can return those ugly wall hangings. Garlic and cilantro? What was Ben thinking?

She's thinking:

What the hell is Ben gonna do to support us?

Where the hell are we really gonna live?

What are we gonna talk about all the time?

I hope we get a lot of paper plates and throwaway cups for gifts.

How many beds are we gonna have in our room?

Can I really go places alone?

Does Jill know her Bridesmaid dress doesn't really fit?

Is Mom really gonna wear that fugly dress again?

Will Josie run around showing her arms again?

She could be up all night thinking of stuff.

If she is smart, she will be thinking a lot of those things sansan.

I sort of hope she is thinking of a way to get out of it at the last minute, but I doubt it.

I really don't see these two being right for marriage. Maybe in 5 years, if they both grow up, especially Ben, but it doesn't feel like a good thing now.

Ben looks big on top and on the bottom

What if it hurts

Is Jill going to fit in her dress

Where is my mother ?

What if it hurts

Will I cry

Will I care

Will he come the first time

Should I wear the cowboy boots or flats

Where is Josie

I absolutely HATE my wedding planner(s)!

Will my pictures be as good as Jill's?

How much will "People" pay for my wedding pictures?

How much cash will we get at the ceremony/reception?

I hope Ben likes my dress.

He better have a good hair day because pictures!

Finally! MY DAY! (I am going to look gorgeous and Jill is going to look pregnant... ha!)

I hope Gothard doesn't have cheetos breath tommorw.

I can't wait until we can get into bed together! But I really don't want to start having kids right away. What can I do to stop that from happening for awhile?

(By this time tomorrow night, I really, REALLY hope she hops on her laptop and googles a few solutions for this...maybe after Prince Charming is asleep?)

;)

I was just thinking about this a few minutes ago.

"Oh, god, what am I doing? I don't want to get married, but these hormones are driving me crazy, and it's the only way I can get it all out, and get out of this madhouse. I hope Ben will get a job that can support us, and that a baby doesn't doesn't happen for a while. Dear God, please let this all be a bad dream. But it's the only way I can get out. Oh, God, why?"

And then achy-hearted crying that she'll say is just because she's so happy.

what jessa will be thinking after tonight:

is that it?

is that how it's supposed to work?

do people really do this?

do i have to do this again?

why was it over so quick?

will this get any better?

ouch.

Do y'all think Jill talked to Jessa about s-e-x? Gave Jessa the low down and what to expect? Is something like that forbidden for sisters to talk about? Do they even have the kind of relationship where that would be comfortable to discuss?

Do y'all think Jill talked to Jessa about s-e-x? Gave Jessa the low down and what to expect? Is something like that forbidden for sisters to talk about? Do they even have the kind of relationship where that would be comfortable to discuss?

If they're comfortable enough to ask Jill to take a pregnancy test "just to see", surely they're comfortable with a discreet private conversation between just Jill and Jessa about what really happens.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
My sister was part of a ladies' exercise group in our fundie church (mennonite) and the ladies talked about kegels and how it made things tighter for their hubbies. And these were just church friends lol

I hope Michelle didn't give Jessa the sex talk. Maybe Jill and Derrick can. She doesn't have to give it to Ben everytime he wants it.

If she's a good Fundie girl she will take a page out of Queen Victoria's book (who was told to close her eyes and think of England) and she will close her eyes and think of God.

Based on nearly everyone saying 'will it hurt' ...do you think they know it might hurt? It seems like they hear about sex as some wonderful amazing perfect thing that only married people do and all are completely happy with it since they waited til marriage. Does someone tell them it might not start out as awesome as all that??

I'm probably an anomaly, but for me it hurt for AGES after I started having sex. Like super painful, push through the pain for a few minutes to get to the enjoyable part pain. I knew it might hurt and that it would eventually get better though, if I hadn't I might have sworn off sex forever!!

"I hope I am not making a huge mistake"

I am so sad the "first sexy times= pain" legend is still going around. Slow it down, lube it up my friends!

Archived