IGNORED

Happy Birthday Joy Anna!

Toothfairy

Joys birthday I believed was the 28th so a few days ago. She's one of my favorite Duggar kids next to Jana. One more year until she's a legal adult. Maybe her and Jana can bust out together

We can only hope that something like that would happen. Maybe TLC is just punkin' us until then.....

Fly away little birds!

Joy Anna used to seem so happy and full of life. Now she just looks defeated. Happy birthday, I hope this year flies by for her so that she can finally break free next year! Run. Run far away.

It would be too much to hope that one of the children would have been born on Halloween, I suppose...

sigh. The only person I actually knew who was born on Halloween was my godfather.

I can't believe that Joy is 17! I hope her birthday was not sacrificed to the wedding.

In case anyone would read here; Blessings to you, Joy. You are a fabulous person who deserves anything you desire to make your dreams come true. :D

I hope Joy had a happy birthday. She's one of my favourite girls, and I love her spunk.

She has become more quiet since she entered her teenage years but now and there, we see her humor shine through. She truly makes me laugh and she seems like a great kid. :)

Archived