IGNORED

Happy Birthday Anna Maxwell!

SPHASH

Did anyone look at the comments to that post? Elissa posts first in Spanish then in English translation, wishing Anna a happy birthday and signing off "Bendiciones desde Ecuador." So she and Joseph may be in Ecuador now. A Maxwell leaving the US! I have a hard time imagining any Maxwell functioning outside the suburban, middle-class, fundie environments of US/Canada.

Fundie booty call.

I have stopped posting what I "know" to be facts about the Maxies but that doesn't stop me from posting my opinions.

And my opinion from the get-go of Rev. Anna's first birthday pose is that it's about as come-hither as a Maxie photo pose is gonna get.

Yes, I'd say the HB post doubles as a "courtship requests now being considered" ad.

I have stopped posting what I "know" to be facts about the Maxies but that doesn't stop me from posting my opinions.

And my opinion from the get-go of Rev. Anna's first birthday pose is that it's about as come-hither as a Maxie photo pose is gonna get.

Yes, I'd say the HB post doubles as a "courtship requests now being considered" ad.

And take a look at the 2nd picture. Her hair is slightly over one eye. Along with her knee bent and one foot a bit in front of the other...as you say, very come hither.

It seems like Sarah has been pushing Anna as courting bait for a while now. Her homemaking skills and love of children are often mentioned.

Maybe she doesn't want her to end up as an almost 33 year old (not old except in fundie land) with fewer and fewer prospects.

She's not going to marry. Steve will never find men that are suitable for marriage to his daughters. He may say so with his mouth, but he will never allow his daughters to leave his domain.

I don't think the Elissa is Joe's wife. If it were, it would say "Joe and Elissa". It's probably from another snarker...

What is a servant's heart anyway? Fundie's go on and on about it, but when they serve, they make it all about them. Isn't it supposed to be about the people you're serving?

Nothing says being "creative" more than replying to twelve out of fifteen well-wishers with a generic "Thank you"...

What is a servant's heart anyway? Fundie's go on and on about it, but when they serve, they make it all about them. Isn't it supposed to be about the people you're serving?

It is something to put on a list of unknown things about Maxwell females in every birthday post ever!

How will I live not knowing how she takes her coffee????

I know it bothers me too. :cry:

I actually think Anna was allowed to answer her own blog thread this time, which is how the V word got missed by Stevie. Hopefully he'll read about it here and realize the need for an edit.

And if the Napoleon Dynamite-esque side ponytail is any indication of her "creative" side, what's next? My guess is she'll write a cookbook. She'll challenge the family (who else would she challenge?) to 6 months of healthier eating and then write about it.

Any other ideas?

Archived