IGNORED

Happy Birthday Anna Maxwell!

SPHASH

No birthday post yet but I thought I would beat Sarah to it.

She loves the Lord Jesus with all her heart

She is a great cook.

She is willing to help a family member out

She sings a lot

Little known fact-kids love her!

Happy Birthday Anna! We love you!

Happy Maxwell Birthday. Its like a regular birthday, but they celebrate one year closer to being dead. And its all misery and death.

Anna was also born on Halloween

normally, i would think it would be awesome to have a halloween birthday. get to dress up every year, go collect candy on top of gifts, plus pumpkin EVERYTHING. but poor fundies don't get in on the fun. :( this is a wasted birthday, people!

Oh, golly--the Maxies lobbed a softball right at us....

From Anna's b-day post: "She is beyond incredible (can someone come up with a word?!)"

Let's come up with some words.

She's zexxxy.

How old is Anna now? 25? And my gosh why are all these b day maxwell posts the same. Anna was also born on Halloween

Anna is 22. I guess she is young enough for Sarah to include her age.

How will I live not knowing how she takes her coffee????

Of course black with NO SWEETENERS WHATSOEVER! Oh those brave Maxwells, always living on the edge.

Steve said the V word! Someone in the comments asked where the picture was taken and Steve replied "on our vacation in Colorado".

I seriously hope Anna is not in any way actually imaginative. :?

I a pretty sure the commandments according to Steve go:

Ye shall think at all times where you will go when you die.

Ye shall have no private time ever.

Ye shall keep clean ceiling fans and kitchen benches.

Ye shall wear no less than 2 shirts at all times.

Ye shall have no imagination as it is an abomination before me the lord.

Steve said the V word! Someone in the comments asked where the picture was taken and Steve replied "on our vacation in Colorado".

I was totally thinking of another V word that could apply... :shhh:

This never occurred to me before tonight when I saw Anna's birthday announcement but for the first time I realized that it looked somewhat like a Christian singles dating ad.

Looking for a Christian wife? How about Anna?:

"She has an amazing servant’s heart.

She is very fit and is our great girls’ workout leader and encourager.

She is so creative and is such a fun aunt! Imagination is a strong point for her.

She is beyond incredible (can someone come up with a word?!) in the kitchen: whether it’s creating a new dish or spicing up something ordinary, she’s the gal!"

Anyone else have this thought?

I don't know that it's a singles ad. I think it's Maxwell marketing. Look, we did everything in our books and look how fantastic our daughter is. Isn't she better than every other person out there?

Let me get this straight though, Anna does everything, leads everything and is generally all round brilliant. (This was already clear on the blog.) Mary is still young but it catching up to Anna. Where exactly does Sarah fit into this family? She almost seems like she is just a journalist, living with the family to take photos, write the blog and keep track of what is going on. Anna is the leader of the girls. I know the eldest is not always the leader - it depends more on personality - but Sarah is what? ten years older, and either follows Anna or stays glued to Teri.

Jamie-Oliver as a chef came up with an adjective to describe Anna-Marie (my sisters name is Anna and my brain cannot process another Anna.)

In the 'what a fucking mess the Maxwell garage is' post a helpmeet described how here eldest blessing Jacob, had made a den in the garage and called in Jacobs Creek.

deleated

Stevie, You are a bit more Worldly than you make out? Give Teri your password and have a few days fasting and in the prayer closet. :wink-penguin: :wink-penguin:

PS Stevie, Apple chief executive is a gay. :penguin-no:

I was totally thinking of another V word that could apply... :shhh:

Oh thank god I wasn't just me, lol!

Hey another thing for Anna- She enjoys cleaning ceiling fans.

Interesting comment left:

Elissa says:

October 31, 2014 at 10:07 pm

¡Feliz Cumpleaños, Anna!

Espero que hayas tenido un maravilloso cumpleaños en compañía de toda tu familia.

Bendiciones desde Ecuador

Elissa

Happy Birthday, Anna!

Hope you had a wonderful birthday with your whole family.

Blessings from Ecuador.

Elissa

>>>>>

Thank you I had a great day.

It reads like a singles ad to me.

However, What struck me the most is Sarah's lack of writing ability. This woman fancies herself a writer but can't think of a word to describe Reversal Anna's outstanding kitchen talents? WTF!

I'm far from the best writer but EVEN I know that when you're describing someone's attributes you need to show not tell. For instance, Sarah tells us that Anna has an "amazing" servant's heart but fails to show us how her servant's heart is amazing. Does she feed the needy? Does she spend coutless hours volunteering at the local homeless shelter? Does she train therapy dogs? What the f*ck does Anna do that makes her servant's heart so "amazing"?

Ugh! These people make me stabby! Rant over!

It reads like a singles ad to me.

However, What struck me the most is Sarah's lack of writing ability. This woman fancies herself a writer but can't think of a word to describe Reversal Anna's outstanding kitchen talents? WTF!

I'm far from the best writer but EVEN I know that when you're describing someone's attributes you need to show not tell. For instance, Sarah tells us that Anna has an "amazing" servant's heart but fails to show us how her servant's heart is amazing. Does she feed the needy? Does she spend coutless hours volunteering at the local homeless shelter? Does she train therapy dogs? What the f*ck does Anna do that makes her servant's heart so "amazing"?

Ugh! These people make me stabby! Rant over!

She helps out her family. Period. Paragraph.

I have to admit, after it was noted that Anna "is very fit" and the "workout leader", I was checking her out. I don't think that was put in there for a potential suitor, but it did give off the singles ad vibe.

Good point. I've always wondered how a "servant's heart" translates into real life. Does that mean she does whatever anyone in her family asks her to do without a murmur? Does she offer to fetch things for her parents? Does she do the most menial tasks with a smile on her lips? "Scrub the toilets? Oh Yes!"

Archived