IGNORED

Happy Tool O'Ween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twin2

MOAR CELLOS!!!

http://vimeo.com/59747748

This is the video that shows Dougie in all his toolish crazy. I can't imagine being in the audience and keeping a straight face, due to either doubling over in laughter or sitting there dropped jawed thinking WTF?

HOLY FUCK!

I thought you guys were JOKING! Like you know the SNL skit "more cowbell..." I thought it was a play on that because Doug liked cello music... Ugh! I might not be able to listen to cello again.

I thought the whole thing had to be a spoof... starting with the absolute WORST award statuette design in history!

I was actually relieved when I realized he was talking about "Jurassic Park" becuase I thought he might just be heading down the humans and dinsaours co-existed in history rabbit hole.

I forgot about this! :lol: This is a masterful work and is still my favorite Doug parody. :clap:

I'm a bit late, but Happy Tool O'Ween!

Doug in Haiti:

6001623377_b412a495ec.jpg

Those kids don't look happy to have him there. That little boy looks angry. Wouldn't Doug think they'd be thrilled to have his manliness there?

I laughed so hard I nearly threw up. I'm a Producers die hard, and now I don't know if I'll be able to watch Springtime for Hitler without thinking these lyrics!

I can read through about a quarter of this before I'm crying from laughing and can't get any further. Did you write these? They make me wish I was here when all this was going down instead of stuck on Facebook getting banned from Dougy's pages.

Oh, thoughtful.

Can I love you more?

Aw shucks :embarrassed: -- you know I love you, too.

It reminded me of an Amazon review I read for a gallon of Tuscan milk (seriously!)

http://www.amazon.com/review/RXXPVOUH9NLL3

Read it as you would Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven."

I had seen that before -- it is wonderful!

One last, reminiscent, sentimental LOLDoug for the road:

S6xP97c.jpg

Where's the Tool now? Does any FJer know?

My favorite Tool moments: every time he talked and sounded like an idiot, which is quite often.

To the tune of Springtime for Hitler:

Vision Forum had some trouble

What a sad, sad story

Needed a new leader to dress up

In Cosplay glory.

Where, oh, where was he?

Where could that man be?

We looked around and then we found

The tool for you and me!

And now it's...

Springtime for Dougie and VF guys!

Interns are happy and gay!

We say "Yes, sir!" when Dougie barks,

Look out, here come the patriarchs!

Winter for women in pants.

Come on, Interns,

Go into your dance!

I am Doug, I am a fool, and that is why they call me tool!

Don't be wimpy, driving Hondas, come and hunt for anacondas!

Manhood is so good once more!

Watch out, heathens,

We're going on tour!

[bBvideo 560,340:1qvr93fw]

[/bBvideo]

Better yet, the remake of the Producers has the ever awesome (and openly gay) John Barrowman starring in this number!

[bBvideo 560,340:1qvr93fw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiryTUCtLNA[/bBvideo]

I really, really need to start a new religion and elect thoughtful God.

I really, really need to start a new religion and elect thoughtful God.

I thought we had this discussion once before. Here on FJ we see what a mess people can make of religion.

Now, I'm sure you would be a wonderful Thoughtfultarian.

But what if a cult of Reformed Independent Fundamentalist Thoughtfultarians sprang up? What if they banned cursing, or anything with a backbeat? I'd have nothing left to parody! :(

What if they became parody-lyric-literalists and thought everyone should try to do all of the things described in them? I could be responsible for deaths, or at least a lot of uncomfortable clothes and strange dancing. :naughty:

What if they parodist-bothered me all the time, praying for silly rhymes about everything? What if they kept praying for a rhyme for orange?

What if they found some obnoxious way to restrict their daughters, in my name (because you know that, no matter how illogical it is, fundies always find a way to make everything lead to that)? :angry-banghead:

Nah, I'll settle for Human Who Can Make Hane Laugh -- that's honor enough for me. :D

Does anyone have the video of JTit defeating, I think, poor, forgotten, defeated Justice - with manly narration from our Tool O' Many Accents - in artful sword fighting as they shilled VF's authentic made in China SHEATHED SWORDS?

Does anyone have the video of JTit defeating, I think, poor, forgotten, defeated Justice - with manly narration from our Tool O' Many Accents - in artful sword fighting as they shilled VF's authentic made in China SHEATHED SWORDS?

[bBvideo 560,340:29h2udby]

[/bBvideo]

Justice was often playing second fiddle to JTeefs in those days, but if the current photos are any indication, Justice is getting the last laugh.

(Joshua looks more like the Tool with each passing year, while Justice has really grown into his features in adulthood. The pics of Justice at that triathlon are a great example. ;) )

That is just hilarious with the dramatics of it. It is just a video of two young adult men playing with toy swords in a warehouse.

So JTits was actually the loser there.... I am quite shocked! That wasn't Justice, though,was it? My Tool'memry automatically puts poor sweet Justice on the losing side.

Does anyone else ever read thread titles on FJ in Doug's faux-British accent?

No idea why I do it except that it sounds hilarious in my head.

• 1 year later...

Archived