IGNORED

Fundy Look-a-likes

actuallyjessica

I watch MakeupGeek on youtube, and I think Marlena really looks like Anna Duggar at times, and she could definitely pass for a Keller.

an old photo of her:

everyday-03.jpg

marlena-winter-027-1024x682.jpg

n0izg59w3dvdewjniis8.jpeg

Just the other day, I walked past a woman in the supermarket and she looked a lot like Jessa Duggar, her facial features were freakily like Jessa's, and she had long, luscious hair like Jessa, too. I wish I could've gotten a picture of her!

Anyone else know anyone that remind you of fundies?

the game of fake-ass never dies! hahaha i love this game.

i saw a dougie fake-ass on the bus, and fiance claims he saw a jim-bob fakeass in a target. no female fake-asses so far, but i'm always on the lookout for a good fake-ass in general (not necessarily fundie-related) so i'll give 'em a shout out when i see 'em. :P

The girl who checked my groceries out at Publix yesterday looked a lot like Joy-Anna, now that I think about it.

One of the ladies who works in housekeeping looks like Zsu, actually... but Elisabeth is a very kind, humble and genuine person. So worlds apart in personality and nature.

One of my coworkers (big fortune 500 company) is the spitting image of Priscilla (Keller) Waller. Same flowing blond hair, forced smile, and squinty eyes. Their sons are even close in age and looks... Her personality is quite similar to Pris' but my coworker has a brain in her head unlike TFDW's wifey! I'd post a pic but that would not be nice.

I have a DPIAR/T resemble-a-lot and he's even faaaaabulous.

And there, ALLL the resemblance ends.....oh, to be able to post a photo sans repercussions.....

I've always thought that when Zsuzsanna was younger (back when she only had 3 kids) she resembled Linda McCartney. Don't hate me for saying that!

I saw HGTV's "Elbow Room" the other day and kept thinking the host Chip Wade was the bald Arndt brother. It was freaking me out a little. :penguin-no:

Jim Bob Duggar always remembers me of one of those creepy Malibu Ken dolls from the 70s with the plastic hairdo...

Maybe he even is one, jinxed to life? :lol:

2d73c7nk.jpg

A few weeks ago at Walmart the checker looked just like Jessa. (not as brown though) It's so weird when an ordinary person just going about their day looks famous. :lol:

My neighbor's daughter is a dead ringer for Jasmine Bauchman. But, she's not fundie and is in college. She hangs out with my oldest niece.

was just browsing pinterest and came across this picture, when i glanced i thought it was jessa. then i realised it couldn't be because she's showing too much skin.

97093cf3986e006708a27c790ecdfabb.jpg

When I took LF to the doctor over the weekend (ear infection, not fun :cry: ) there was a man in there with his little boy who looked just like TFDW... but I didn't get the feeling of "fabulous" about him.

Does Kidist count as a fundie? It's funny that there was a thread about her recently because I went to Stein Mart with my mom last Thursday and there was a lady working there who pretty darn closely resembled her, but she was very sweet and helpful. I had to keep from laughing because she was helping this older Asian lady :lol:

• 8 months later...

A friend of mine is a spitting image of Anna Duggar (but not fundie).

Archived