IGNORED

Can we talk about the dixons...again

treemom

Jacque is always posting stuff on her FB about dealing with narcissists and people causing drama. Helllooo! I guess narcissists do like posting about themselves all the time, lol.

And she and Jocelyn seem to be making up for lost time in the cussing department. They're like a couple of teenage girls trying to act tough.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly! She is aiming it at Matt which is the abuse she claims from him is the emotions and mental abuse he did which is ironic since it was all coming from her on everyone except the two golden girls.

They are so immature tho which is why they are acting like high school girls

Are the youngest kids getting any kind of schooling?

Have things always been bad between Manda and Jocelyn or did it all turn bad when Manda didn't go to CR? If so, why did Jocelyn and Rachel turn against Manda, especially since they don't believe in the same things they used to?

If u call watching movies or doing whatever they want schooling suuuure

Jocelyn has always thought she was better than Manda and treated her as such. She is the golden child and does nothing wrong so why not treat Manda like shit constantly? Rachel just jumped on Jacque and jocelyns bandwagon.

All three of them disowned Manda and honestly she wants nothing to do with them. They do very wrong things so why would she associate with them esp after everything they have done to her!

If u call watching movies or doing whatever they want schooling suuuure

Jocelyn has always thought she was better than Manda and treated her as such. She is the golden child and does nothing wrong so why not treat Manda like shit constantly? Rachel just jumped on Jacque and jocelyns bandwagon.

All three of them disowned Manda and honestly she wants nothing to do with them. They do very wrong things so why would she associate with them esp after everything they have done to her!

That's very sad for the kids. I was hoping Jacque at least put them in public school. Too bad homeschooling isn't regulated better.

Manda shouldn't have anything to do with them. They're toxic. But I can understand her wanting to see the kids.

I remember piecing together from blogs, Facebook and Twitter that they all moved back to Indiana at the same time. I had a feeling it would be a disaster.

• 3 weeks later...

Unless Manda wants to come on here herself and talk about her life, I think all her "friends" should stop talking about her. I mean, I think it's okay if you want to answer people's questions about if she is alive and well....and of course I don't mind all the shit talking about Jocelyn and all them because they deserve it.....but please. Let's not tell stories that aren't ours to tell. We should remember we snark on this forum because people propagate themselves on public blogs for the world to see. Manda no longer has a blog and her facebook is private. /endrant.

I do appreciate the defense but Manda actually has given me permission to answer anything. She reads and lets me answer what she has answers for. This is honestly not gossip. This is truth. Which some people hate and can't handle.

Archived