IGNORED

Can we talk about the dixons...again

treemom

It makes me sick to think that someone's own sister would stoop that low especially with your ex husband. It's like do they lack a moral compass of human decency especially with their own family members.

He wasn't an ex yet. Isaiah & Manda were still married when he took up with her sister.

Class acts they are. All of them.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't even realize how off the rails she has become, trust me.

I can't see her posts but she seems to have dramatically changed. And yes, it's horrible what she did to Manda.

Jocelyn and Rachel both seem like very intelligent, artistic people. If they hadn't had such a screwy childhood, maybe they wouldn't seem so messed up. Seems like they keep living out the selfish childhood they weren't allowed. And Jacque looks a lot better, she looked very unhealthy in CR. but seems like she tries to act the same as Jocelyn, not like a mother of 9.

I was fb friends with the ex of Jocelyn's babydaddy and she was a super sweet lady. Had been in some crappy abusive relationships and I think her now ex was the stepdad to her eldest. She regarded Jocelyn as her best friend :(

I hope Amanda has totally cut out her toxic family and has got far, far away from them.

I was fb friends with the ex of Jocelyn's babydaddy and she was a super sweet lady. Had been in some crappy abusive relationships and I think her now ex was the stepdad to her eldest. She regarded Jocelyn as her best friend :(

I hope Amanda has totally cut out her toxic family and has got far, far away from them.

I don't think Amanda talks to anyone in the family except her dad. She and the family haven't spoken, as far as I know, since she refused to move to CR.

I don't think Amanda talks to anyone in the family except her dad. She and the family haven't spoken, as far as I know, since she refused to move to CR.

Yes she has.

Unfortunately. They all moved back to Indiana around the same time. She was seeing her siblings. I don't think she and her mom ever got along. Or jocelyn. Then Rachel stole her husband. But I think she still sees the younger siblings. Not sure the grandmas relationship with all of them now.

The grandma who helped Amanda "escape" used to have a blog. Anyone know if she still updates?

I am mainly interested in Amanda. I hope she is doing well; wish she posted here!

I think her blog was called something like Starr Salon. Amanda is a nursing student according to her LinkedIn profile. Yay! I have always liked her and wish nothing but the best for her.

Oh you people literally have no idea how fucked up everything is. Ik Manda in real life it's beyond anything you could imagine I promise. So what do you want answered? It's too much to just post all at once.

Oh you people literally have no idea how fucked up everything is. Ik Manda in real life it's beyond anything you could imagine I promise. So what do you want answered? It's too much to just post all at once.

Is Manda happy and safely far enough away from her screwed up family?

Is Manda happy and safely far enough away from her screwed up family?

And as much as I'd like to know details of what happened between them ( the nosy part of me) I don't want anymore shared than what Manda would be okay with in this public forum. I used to be on her FB page, then she either shut it down or cleared out 'friends' she didn't know personally. I respect her privacy.

I wouldn't say anything unless Manda would approve. Which fb were u on? Bc she got a new one after the separation

Her older one. I know she has a newer one, found out through twitter or something. Don't remember it's been a while, but seems her new one was mainly private. Felt weird the time I was friends with her on there because I don't know her in real life and I don't like having people on mine that I don't know either. But when her family moved to CR and she was no longer mentioned I was genuinely worried about her and friended her through twitter first I think. I don't want to feel like a stalker trying to keep up with everything, lol. Just glad she has her own life.

The chemistry nerd in me saw this and thought it said. "Can we talk about "dioxins" again. I was thinking, did we previously talk about dioxins. Seems like a strange topic for a snark thread . :embarrassed: Carry on. Nothing to see here.

I wouldn't say anything unless Manda would approve. Which fb were u on? Bc she got a new one after the separation

Are Rachel and Isaiah still together?

Is their dad still around?

Are the younger siblings ok?

Thanks!

Their dad is gone - you can see this from Jacqui's twitter and pinterest (forget the usernames, I just searched on both for Jacqui Dixon). Apparently he was abusive so Jacqui left. Now I would never normally doubt any woman who says her partner was abusive, and I feel awful, but Jacqui is so full of bullshit and defensiveness that I wonder. I can't see Mr Dixon being too happy with two of his daughters having affairs with married men, and his wife encouraging them. I'm wondering if 'abusive' = 'telling me to stop being awful'. Pretty sure no violence is mentioned, only being controlling.

Rachel and Isaiah had a big breakup apparently but afterward the story is him and Jacque hooked up. Jacque also has broken up a marriage too within the last year.

Matt is only allowed to see the kids every other weekend and takes excellent care of them when he is with them. He gets treated like shit of course but what else can you expect?

Ok? No imo they are not. At all. In some ways it's worse than before.

There was no abuse on matts part unless you call him standing up to Jacque abuse. She claims she was abused and Matt is a narcissist but she is the narcisist and abuses anyone but her precious golden girls. But that's a narcissist for you.

I know CPS paid Jacque a visit in regards to the kids being left alone while she left for an extended number of days, their home being filthy, and lack of real homeschooling if you can call letting kids play on pinterest all day educational. How are the children being educated and are they still on CPS's radar? I also don't think Matt abused Jacque because Jacque is a narcissist who views anyone who disagrees with her as being wayward and wrong seeing how she did in Amanda for not going to Costa Rica with them. Jacque is her own worst enemy.

I definitely believe Jacque is a narcissist!

And if Isaiah hooked up with her- just eeewwwww!!

What is wrong with that guy? I feel bad Manda married someone like that. Guess she just needed a way out of her home situation.

I know Jacques mom helped Manda in the beginning but seems like I've seen pics/posts somewhere that make it look like she's made up with Jacque? Is she hopefully just trying to be a stable influence on the younger children?

Judi has taken Jacques side and Manda no longer speaks to her

Aww, that's disappointing! I can't imagine not having any family you can trust. I wish Manda the best!

Judi has taken Jacques side and Manda no longer speaks to her

Ugh, that is so frustrating. Does she have someone she can turn to, or any support system?

This is like a soap opera or some daytime talk show. Isaiah seemed so normal at first; that is scary!

Archived