IGNORED

Don't Do Dinner at the Duggars

N The Prayer Closet

The plastic I use are pretty nice. Not disposable. I scrape them off and put them in a bag, take them home and wash. In the '70s many folks used melamine for every day. They don't bend or crack apart, you can cut a piece of meat on them. I also have stainless steel utensils in my picnic basket. And place mats and cloth napkins.

Personally, I think a meal deserves the niceness of real plates.

Then you have the invironment thing - unless you are in a drought area where water conservation trumps all of the above.

I've still got some melamine cups. Those things last in a way that seems magical. All we used when I was a kid was melamine. It needs to come back.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've still got some melamine cups. Those things last in a way that seems magical. All we used when I was a kid was melamine. It needs to come back.

You can buy it from ebay. I actually had my eye on some before this whole conversation started on FJ :lol: It's kind of pricey for an entire set.

ebay.com/itm/111449106246?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I'm surprised the Duggars don't have at least a chicken coop like the Bates have - especially after the visit the farm episode.

Yeah, that's where Jessa and Ben could live after the wedding :D

I'm surprised the Duggars don't have at least a chicken coop like the Bates have - especially after the visit the farm episode.

Those chickens would die.

Archived