IGNORED

So who is going to the Wedding

nst

So the wedding is on Saturday 1pm Arkansas time 11 am my time

Who is going? or has friends who are going --- I want all details :D

I want pictures - just overall everything

It would be fascinating to see....

I think I would grab her and drag her out of there.

But I bought wax that's special

no - I am shallow - I want to watch them make out :D

that and I would be a harpist so I could see everything :D

no - I am shallow - I want to watch them make out :D

that and I would be a harpist so I could see everything :D

would be like watching two 5 year olds trying their first kiss.

I'm just sick of hearing about Jill and Derick and sick of hearing about Jessa and Ben. It will be interesting when one of the other kids starts to court, but give it three weeks and I'm sure I'll be sick of hearing about them too.

I hope Jessa has a lovely wedding day. I hope that she and Ben have their own house OFF the compound. Even better if they were out from under the financial thumb of Jim Bob, but that seems like an impossible dream. Still, I hope she is happy, I hope she has more independence, and I hope she doesn't feel pressured to live exactly the same life as her mother and her married sister just because it's what they all expect. Good luck, Jessa.

What are the odds of them attending?

Gothard?

Jeubs?

Jeubs daughters?

Bates?

Any of the candidates Josh and Anna helped sink?

Sadly, I won't make it. I am going to see the New Zealand rugby team play the U.S. team. I will be defrauded by the haka.

ROFL - I will be sitting in a prayer circle lighting candles for Jessa's future :D

kidding -- I will be at art class all day

I'm just sick of hearing about Jill and Derick and sick of hearing about Jessa and Ben. It will be interesting when one of the other kids starts to court, but give it three weeks and I'm sure I'll be sick of hearing about them too.

I hope Jessa has a lovely wedding day. I hope that she and Ben have their own house OFF the compound. Even better if they were out from under the financial thumb of Jim Bob, but that seems like an impossible dream. Still, I hope she is happy, I hope she has more independence, and I hope she doesn't feel pressured to live exactly the same life as her mother and her married sister just because it's what they all expect. Good luck, Jessa.

I know, eh? This time a year ago I would have paid good money to see anybody court but now, especially with Jill, I'm just over it.

I know, eh? This time a year ago I would have paid good money to see anybody court but now, especially with Jill, I'm just over it.

maybe watching the actual wedding will ignite everyone's sense of romance :D

and who doesn't love a good cry during a wedding

TLC wouldn't foot my bill for the flight, so unfortuantely I will not be in attendance this weekend. :lol:

My husband wouldn't let me send Jill or Jessa a sewing machine there's no way he's going to let me drive 6 hours to watch attend crash the wedding. I could use the rouse of going to visit some friends that live down there but they would rat me out in a heart beat.

Even if I lived nearby, I wouldn't know how to fundy-fy my outfit so I'd stick out and they'd probably ask me to leave :lol:

But I'd totally hijack nst's picture's and be like "see, I sent them a bed canopy!!! let me staaaaaaay"

I will be running around doing errands for my own wedding day (plus I'm in Aus), so I won't be able to be there. Sorry Jessa.

The TLC hoopla is going to be different this time probably. Though, with the staged fakey looking proposal photos that leaked it might be just as big a deal as Jill's. I wonder if TLC is filming them on the bus tour this week, and if that will make the wedding episodes.

The TLC hoopla is going to be different this time probably. Though, with the staged fakey looking proposal photos that leaked it might be just as big a deal as Jill's. I wonder if TLC is filming them on the bus tour this week, and if that will make the wedding episodes.

OMG, do we think ALL next season will be All About The Lead Up To Jessa's Wedding, just like this season was all about JIll's? :obscene-drinkingdrunk:

If they don't have another courtship to showcase, probably. They better get John David with the program if they want to keep ratings up. The only thing more awkward than watching Ben and Jessa pretend to court would be watching John David trying to be romantic.

Jim Bob's heavy handed hints this season makes me think this is likely. I hope the plane was worth it JD.

At least they have a second story line with baby Dilly who will likely be utterly adorable like his cousins the M'kids.

The pressure will be on Jessa to produce a new grandbaby ASAP. While I think Jill and Derick are genuinely thrilled with impending parenthood I still have trouble picturing Jessa pregnant let alone being happy about it.

Ben bagging the "hot" Duggar daughter has been uncomfortable to watch as he oozes smugness and lust in equal measure. Once he knocks Jessa up he will be completely insufferable. You know the kind of man who thinks reproducing is the pinacle of masculine achievement despite the fact for half the human race it is accomplished mostly by accident. Since Duggars don't smoke I guess Ben will have to hand out bubble gum cigars.

Hopefully Ben's hair will be out of his face, he will be shaved and not wearing his glasses for the wedding. No doubt Jessa will be stunning. At least I hope so...brides should feel beautiful on their wedding days. Probably no tears although I feel she is being sold to Ben and TLC ratings as surely as Counsuelo Vanderbilt was to the Duke of Marlborough.

I got invited to a party, so I'll stick around for the earlier-in-the-day snark, but will be out of pocket (and a bit tipsy) by evening.

We haven't heard a peep about where Jessa and Ben are going to live. Dare I hope that they will move back closer to where the Seewald clan lives, away from Jim Bob's control?

I am probably hoping for too much.

Halloween nights are big for me-last time I went to bed at 7am. I think I am at least 5 hours ahead of them though, so I might be up and non zombie like in time to be on here to see whats going on.

They won't be able to pull off a whole season around Ben and Jessa IMO. JB+M were probably mumbling a silent "praise Gothard" when they found out Jill was pregnant and that storyline could get mixed in, and they know everyone is dying to know who will court next, so they I bet by mid 2015 at latest someone else will be courting.

I was initially excited to see wedding stuff this season...but it's all so incredibly edited and fake. Not sure I could stomach essentially the exact same thing with Jessa again next year. The show was much more interesting a few years back when parts of still felt real. Josh and Anna early on in their relationship, for example...it really seemed like a fairly unedited version of their life, with a few staged phonecalls thrown in obviously.

I'm excited to see a bit of pregnant Jill and the baby, though. I'm sure the moments on the show will still be incredibly boring and scripted but just in general, I think Jill and Derick will be great parents and I'm excited to see all of Jill's sisters and buddies get to flee over to her house to "help her."

It'll be a...very different feeling when Jessa gets pregnant, though. It is weird to think Jessa could feasibly be pregnant in just a few weeks. Yikes!

I will be in a cooking class, perhaps some of the J'Slaves should join me.

My wedding guest predictions: Some, but not all, Bates. Perhaps Michaella will stay home with a few of the little ones. Erin & Chad will come, and I think some of Chad's family (the Paines) will come over from Oklahoma because it isn't that far. Not Alyssa Bates and John Webster, and not Zach and Whitney (hopefully they will have a newborn by then!). No Maxwells. No Gothard. Vanderhofs, I guess (why don't we hear about them anymore? Don't they live not far away?)

We should keep an eye on John David and see if he stands near any eligible ladies!

Archived