IGNORED

Jessa and Ben astrology/Jessa's Moon (MERGE)

lonestarlonghorn

Hello all, I am new here and like many of you was appalled at the coming marriage of Jessa and Ben. I truly feel this marriage will be an eye opener for the family, and not in a way they expect.

I do astrology (shhhh, Duggars would consider me a heathen) and decided to have a look at the synastry between Ben and Jessa and as I thought, it's not good. If this were my daughter and I saw this synastry I would do all I could to encourage her to wait as I don't feel this marriage will last. I am copying/pasting from my astrology program as I thought you all might be interested in how much discord is between these two. They don't feel it now, but they will. And if they feel vibes now of some concern, the sexual tension is enough to erase all thoughts of that at the moment.

Astrologers also do composite charts of a couple, that is taking both their charts and combining it into one chart and their chart is awful, hardly anything I can point to as helpful or loving in a relationship.

However, Synastry compares the placement of the natal planets of one person to the natal planets of another person. It can be done between anyone, from your boss and you to your lover and you. So here are the discordant aspects which far outnumber any of the harmonic aspects.

Ben is Neptune and Jessa is Mars (discord = -13.31) -- Mars opposite Neptune - This aspect causes emotional disturbances in one or both of you. Jessa is abrupt and impatient; Ben is elusive or deceptive in reaction to Jessa's aggressiveness. Jessa's directness and Ben's detachment creates irritation or misunderstanding rather than harmony. If Ben is highly excitable, then Jessa can upset the poise, even the health, of Ben. This aspect also endangers waste, extravagances or dissipation. Horoscopes with this combination must be carefully analyzed for any possible demoralizing influence.

Ben is Sun and Jessa is Pluto (discord = -9.21) -- Sun opposite Pluto - Creative urge conflicts with reforming urge. Reactions are frictional if your association is a close one. Jessa resists Ben's authority and will be jealous, rebellious, demanding and even vindictive. Jessa resists correction from Ben, and will try to change Ben. In marriage, Jessa can undermine the confidence of Ben and could have an unfortunate influence on Ben's moral or ethical ideas. Even if your charts compare well, Jessa will try to change or reform Ben. Unless differences of temperament are understood well and adjusted, your reactions together in this aspect are to be judged unfavorable. In friendships, this aspect indicates occasional tests of tolerance and loyalty.

Ben is Ascendant and Jessa is Sun (discord = -6.76) -- Sun square Ascendant - This aspect is likely to produce a clash of wills. Ben may feel that Jessa is overbearing, bossy or unreasonable. You both may regard each other as too self-centered, and can threaten each other's independence and authority. On the positive side, if the overall comparison is good and both of you are sufficiently mature, there can be a dynamic cooperation in your mutual activities.

Ben is Mars and Jessa is Pluto (discord = -6.36) -- Mars square Pluto - There is a conflict of wills and interference with each other. Resistance is made to any show of authority in either one of you. Minor irritations are augered if the two charts show dominant harmony. However, if the two charts are dominantly discordant, there can be violent reactions to each other. Each of you resists any show of "bossiness" in the other. You can hinder each other's efforts and also be vindictive toward each other. In marriage this aspect denotes problems of sexual adjustment.

Ben is Saturn and Jessa is Venus (discord = -5.84) -- Venus square Saturn - Jessa, you are likely to have many unhappy experiences through this aspect. Ben will prove to be demanding, restricting, selfish, condemning, resentful, critical, disapproving, jealous and may even dislike you. Jessa, you might find it difficult to give affection to Ben, or if you do, it would be mere show inspired by fear or anxiety. This is an unfavorable aspect. Jessa, Ben will bring sorrow, worry and responsibilities to you and you will probably try to escape in some way if possible. In love or marriage, Jessa, you will usually be made unhappy and feel dominated or frustrated. Many economic problems also are likely to be encountered. Ben tends to impose too much responsibility on Jessa and often blames Jessa for troubles encountered together. Some of Ben's qualities or habits may disgust you, Jessa, if you are very fastidious.

Ben is Ascendant and Jessa is Pluto (discord = -5.51) -- Pluto square Ascendant - This aspect indicates a conflict of wills in regard to professional, family, partnership, marital, personal and political affairs. There can be conflict over joint finances, inheritances or alimony. Ben, you will resent and resist the forceful attempts of Jessa to remake or reform you and you will regard Jessa as authoritarian, self-righteous, aggressive and uncooperative. Jessa will regard Ben as lazy, self-centered and unaware of the larger political, professional, economic, ecological or metaphysical issues of life.

Ben is Moon and Jessa is Sun (discord = -4.82) -- Sun square Moon - Power urge clashes with domestic urge. Here we have some differences of temperament. How serious these differences might become depends on other aspects between the charts. Where marriage is concerned, Jessa may sometimes be inconsiderate, or will ignore or offend Ben, usually without intending to. Ben will need to guard against being too sensitive and taking trifles too seriously. This aspect is not seriously conflicting, however, as the differences are mostly of temperament, which can be adjusted if you want to achieve harmony together. At times, perhaps, Jessa may incline to dominate Ben or assume too much leadership. Jessa may become "too bossy".

Ben is Jupiter and Jessa is Moon (discord = -4.03) -- Moon square Jupiter - This aspect is not actually hostile. Jessa, you overestimate Ben's promises, thus expecting too much, laying yourself open to little disappointments. Jessa may be tempted to take advantage of Ben's benevolence and can demand too much. Ben, however, sometimes imposes on Jessa. In marriage this aspect may denote religious, family or in-law problems which, though not serious, can be emotionally disturbing.

Ben is Ascendant and Jessa is Saturn (discord = -3.09) -- Saturn opposite Ascendant - This aspect indicates serious mutual responsibilities through marriage, business or professional partnerships. Your dealings together may involve legal contracts and binding mutual obligations. If Jessa's SATURN is afflicted in the comparison, there can be lawsuits.

Ben is Mercury and Jessa is Moon (discord = -2.68) -- Moon square Mercury - Jessa is hypersensitive to the ideas and viewpoints and feelings of Ben. Jessa will sometimes misinterpret Ben's words or gestures. Interests and tastes differ in trifling ways. Understanding will not be complete or clear in exchange of ideas. Jessa is confused by Ben's reasoning at times. Ben, you can become irritated and impatient if Jessa does not immediately grasp your thoughts or if Jessa perceives things ahead of you. Ben takes critical attitudes or is tactless in expression of thoughts to Jessa. Ben disregards or fails to understand the moods and feelings of Jessa. Misunderstandings can occur. This aspect is mildly irritating rather than seriously antagonistic. If harmony and cooperation are sincerely desired by both of you, good interchart aspects between the SUN and MOON, the SUN and MERCURY, or the MOON and VENUS can help to resolve the misunderstandings indicated by this aspect.

Ben is Moon and Jessa is Saturn (discord = -2.20) -- Moon conjunct Saturn - Whether this aspect works for good or ill depends on other aspects between your two charts. Jessa tends to discipline Ben. This factor may be stabilizing in many cases, but, in others, Jessa may have a depressing and limiting effect on Ben. Jessa can affect Ben's moods and feelings adversely; Jessa can also be critical of Ben. A tendency to be cool, indifferent or demanding may show up. If there is agreement of aims between the two of you, this aspect aids the practical application of abilities, since Jessa can help Ben plan and build and Ben can be adaptable. Jessa will need to avoid selfishness toward Ben. Jessa looks to Ben for understanding and sympathy. Ben, if you incline to be pessimistic, Jessa will make you more so, and will also discourage you further. Jessa brings burden, worry, duty, responsibility or anxiety to Ben.

I will put up their highest harmonic aspects:

Ben is Moon and Jessa is Jupiter (harmony = 11.38) -- Moon trine Jupiter - This is an unusually good aspect. This aspect encourages mutual confidence and respect. Jessa stimulates Ben's imagination, ideas and self-confidence. Jessa lends assistance to Ben, and will be patient, tolerant, protective and generous. If the association is not an especially happy one, Jessa will never hold any lasting ill-will toward Ben. Ben, you will usually have favors granted when you appeal to Jessa. Ben will be generally adaptable and cooperative. In marriage, this aspect stimulates fertility, assuming the health and age of the wife are conducive to child-bearing. Jessa, if you are religious or spiritually inclined, you can have a very inspiring and ennobling effect on Ben, bringing out the best facets of Ben's personality.

Ben is Jupiter and Jessa is Ascendant (harmony = 12.10) -- Jupiter trine Ascendant - This aspect indicates compatibility in marriage, friendship and business relationships through shared religious, philosophical, cultural, educational and ethical beliefs, attitudes and interests. It gives harmony in family and domestic relationships. You will share an enjoyment of travel and group and organizational activities related to cultural, religious, educational or charitable work. Ben helps Jessa to develop a more positive self-image, social adjustment and means of self-expression. Jessa can help Ben to put religious, educational, cultural or ethical goals and beliefs into practice.

Frankly, the bad outweighs the good. Ben has an extremely sexual nature and Jessa does not. Neither of their sexual compatibility planets are in any kind of aspect with each other. Yes, the sexual tension is high right now, but it is going to fizzle out for Jessa leaving Ben very frustrated.

When I drew up Jessa's astrological chart I was surprised to see her Moon in the 12th house. The 12th house is a hidden house and my first thought was she hides her emotions as Moon represents many things including emotions. However, the Moon also represents your mother. She has a very sensitive Moon in Pisces, as does her dad. I know Jessa says her mother is her best friend but I imagine with this placement she wishes her mother had been more of a mother to her and allowed her to be a kid instead of a sistermom.

I was going to copy what one of my books says about a Moon in the 12th but found a website that explains it even better:

http://www.healwithastrology.com/163/

If you have the moon in your 12th house chances are that you struggle with being vulnerable and with expressing your emotions. You feel things deeply and have the uncanny ability to feel the thoughts and feelings of others, although you often second guess yourself. That being said you find it very difficult to express your emotion and fear drowning in your feelings. You fear that expressing yourself emotionally will leave you open to ridicule and censure and as a result you tend to lock yourself away, turning inwards during times of turmoil.

With this placement it is likely that either: your relationship with your family is strained to the point where you find it difficult to feel connected or understood or, you are overly attached to familial bonds and find it difficult to build a life independently and to create adequate distance to grow and develop on your own. Either way the main challenge that you face in relation to your family is a lack of balance between familial relationships and the outside world. You strained relationship with your family makes you hesitant to create bonds with others and you have a deep seated fear of rejection and judgement.

People with this placement often experience abandonment by their mother (physically or emotionally) at a young age. The result is that you either distance from your family putting up unscalable walls or take on the role of the caregiver and suspend your own ambitions for the good of the family unit.

Because of your strained relationship or imbalanced relationship with your mother you likely forced to take care of yourself at a young age and as a result have developed comprehensive self care rituals. This is especially prominent in relation to food and can result in disordered eating patterns; often through gaining control or self-soothing with food. Because you were pushed into the role of caregiver at a young age, either for yourself or for others, you tend to favor this role and will often find it replicated in friendships and work relationships. You find validation in being the caregiver, even when it is to your own detriment and at the same time struggle deeply with letting someone take care of you.

Often when you have this placement it means that you didn’t really get to experience the freedom associated with childhood, perhaps your mother abandoned your family and you had to take on her role or perhaps your mother was ill and you became her caregiver. Either way you didn’t get to experience being safe and vulnerable at the same time, you were forced to be strong and to carry the weight that your mother could not.

Your feelings of abandonment by your mother, either physically or emotionally, have made it difficult for you to trust others and as a result you are hugely self-reliant. This stems from a lack of trust in others to support you in the way you need to be supported. Your early life experiences may make you weary of building a home for yourself and you may find it difficult to keep down roots; moving frequently and finding it challenging to stay in one place.

This placement often causes confusion around female gender roles. In both men and women it may lead to you disowning your feminine energy and perceiving femininity as weakness and self-sacrifice. If you are attracted to female partners you may have an idealized view of a partner, coupled with a fear of committing to a woman, which makes it difficult to build a happy healthy stable long term committed relationship.

Steps to Healing

Forgive your mother. I know this sounds overly simplistic but if you find a way to see things through her lens and forgive her it will be like letting go of the rope in a tug-of-war a massive release will happen and it will soothe you in a way that nothing else will.

Learn to put yourself first. Being a caretaker is loving and noble but when you do it at your own expense it becomes martyrdom which carries a soft undercurrent of resentment and hurts both you and the person that you are caring for.

Self-Care, self-care, self-care: honour yourself and your body with the food you eat, the clothes you ware, and the activities you choose. Be the best possible mother to yourself

Give yourself permission to grieve; either for the mother you never had or for the mother you wish you could have had.

Look at gender roles, is there a part of yourself that you are denying? If so why? Slowly bit by bit incorporate the part of you that you are hiding into daily life and watch for a response. What do people say and do? Find role models who have healthy feminine and energy and talk them about it; ask them how they go comfortable with the parts of yourself that you are hiding. Get a mentor and gender expression life coach.

Give yourself permission to cry when you feel sad, laugh when you feel happy, and love when you feel passion.

Practice radical self love and acceptance. Be your own cheerleader. Look in the mirror every morning and tell yourself how beautiful and amazing you are. You will feel silly at first but soon you will come to accept it and as a result so will everyone else.

Um... what?

LOL, I get it, the jargon is overwhelming and it is hard to condense down how to explain astrology.If you read past the jargon, planets, aspects etc to the meat of the text which is very understandable, you will hopefully understand what I am saying. Basic: not a good match!

LOL, I get it, the jargon is overwhelming and it is hard to condense down how to explain astrology.If you read past the jargon, planets, aspects etc to the meat of the text which is very understandable, you will hopefully understand what I am saying. Basic: not a good match!

Can you tell me why I'm nothing like an Aries, even though based on my birth date I'm supposed to be an Aries? Also why when I had one of those chart things done for fun (based not just on birth date but birth time and location and all that jazz) it was laughably inaccurate? Like not only was it inaccurate, almost every point was actually the complete opposite of what I would ever do or say or feel? I'm really interested. This has never been adequately explained to me.

That actually makes sense and describes them....it sounds just so accurate, and pretty much everything I could possibly see happening in their relationship.

I am somewhat sceptical of astrology, although being a paranormal investigator, I have been involved in all sorts of stuff like this-psychic readings, tarot cards, crystals-I would try anything once :) Some of my friends believe a lot in stuff like this, but I am more inclined to be sceptical.

Can you tell me why I'm nothing like an Aries, even though based on my birth date I'm supposed to be an Aries? Also why when I had one of those chart things done for fun (based not just on birth date but birth time and location and all that jazz) it was laughably inaccurate? Like not only was it inaccurate, almost every point was actually the complete opposite of what I would ever do or say or feel? I'm really interested. This has never been adequately explained to me.

I can't speak to the chart you had done, but you can send me your info (place of birth, time of birth, date of birth) and I will run it thru my program.

There are many reasons you might not act like an Aries and one of them is your rising sign and also the placement of your Sun in your chart. For instance, Aries can usually stand out and it is a "me, me, me" sign since it is the first sign of the Zodiac and considered the baby of the Zodiac. They usually want to be first. However, an Aries Sun in the 12th house can show a totally different side, they might be hiding their light under a bushel and not be noticed or not want to be noticed as much as an Aries with their Sun on the midheaven where everyone can see it.

We also change as we get older and our planets progress about one degree per year around the chart. If you are an early degree Aries, by the time you are 30 your Sun has moved into Taurus and you experience what it is like to be Taurus. By the time you are 60 it would be in Gemini, totally different from an Aries or Taurus. Your rising sign also progresses, for instance mine is Taurus rising and in my 20's I was Gemini Rising and now I am Cancer rising which is interesting since Cancer is the sign of mothering and it progressed there when I started having children. Lots of reasons you are not what an astrologer might tell you and one of them is the competence of the astrologer. Another are the aspects to your Sun, whether easy or hard aspects, it changes the way your Sun behaves. And it isn't all about the Sun, that is only one planet of 10. You might act more like your Moon sign for one reason of another. So many variables and it takes a competent astrologer to tease them out.

i'd be interested to find out about Josh and Anna, Jill and Derick, JB and M.

I would be too, lol. I would need a birth time. Luckily I heard Jessa's birthtime on one of the shows. I also have JimBob's, MacKynzie's, Josies', Michael's, and I think either Jordyn or Jennifer's. I was able to figure out Ben from Jessa's chart.

I did run a synastry with Jill and Derick without any birthtime for either I can see that they have a much higher synastry than Jessa and Ben and are much more compatible. They could have a synastry that is even significantly higher if their ascendants are compatible with each other's planets. Here is what I gleaned of their (Jill and Derick) harmonic aspects:

Jill is Venus and J-Derek_dillard is Uranus (this aspect is mildly discordant) -- Venus opposite Uranus - There is a fascination in this combination; it is very magnetic. If there is such a thing as "love at first sight," URANUS will indicate it in a comparison. URANUS indicates excitement, thus a sparkling and often unusual or unconventional courtship may result. This aspect is stimulating, but J-Derek_dillard seems uncertain, unpredictable and undependable to Jill. Though exciting and interesting, romance can be disappointing or even unfortunate. Individuals may be fickle toward each other and cannot depend on each other. There may be changes of heart, disappointments for both, and separations. Unless there are many good aspects to balance this aspect, it is not recommended for marriage.

Jill is Moon and J-Derek_dillard is Mars (harmony = 0.04) -- Moon sextile Mars - J-Derek_dillard stimulates the imagination, ideas and self-confidence of Jill. In home and family environment, this aspect aids cooperation and efficiency in getting things done together. In marriage the aspect of the husband's MARS to the wife's MOON encourages reproduction.

(harmony = 0.93) -- Sun sextile Sun - Creative and power urges harmonize easily. Temperaments adjust readily. There is mutual sympathy and understanding of ideals and aims. This aspect is favorable for any and all relationships, provided the comparisons show no great number of conflicts. This position is usually good for marriage.

Jill is Uranus and J-Derek_dillard is Sun (harmony = 1.83) -- Sun sextile Uranus - Creative urge and individualism blend harmoniously. There is spiritual harmony and usually a mutual benefit from this combination. Exchange of ideas stimulates originality in both of you. Intellectual and creative powers are awakened. You are always interesting to each other. Where romance and marriage are considered, this aspect enlivens the romantic feelings and increases mutual interests and companionship.

(harmony = 2.11) -- Mars sextile Mars - There is a unity of desire, energy and action. You can cooperate effectively. You each stimulate the other's courage, enterprise and ambition. This aspect helps toward sexual compatibility.

Jill is Mars and J-Derek_dillard is Jupiter (harmony = 2.82) -- Mars sextile Jupiter - This aspect stimulates aspirations and ambitions in each of you. You both complement one another, one adding aggressive spirit to the ambitions and aspirations of the other. This aspect stimulates mutual helpfulness in achieving prosperity. This aspect promotes optimism, ambition and desire for expansion. There may be a mutual interest along lines of sports or love of nature and out-of-door recreations, which helps to consolidate friendship and aid congeniality in the association.

Jill is Neptune and J-Derek_dillard is Venus (harmony = 4.50) -- Venus sextile Neptune - There is mutual sympathy, generosity, kindness, consideration and a quiet affection and devotion. Many mutual interests are stimulated, especially along lines of art, music, dance, drama, poetry and photography. Occult interests, or a love of nature, also would be brought out if latent within each of you. In fact, they may be the cause of the attraction.

Jill is Mars and J-Derek_dillard is Sun (harmony = 4.88) -- Sun trine Mars - Power urge harmonizes with aggressive urge. Each person stimulates self-confidence, energy, ambition, enthusiasm, initiative, courage and enterprising spirit in the other. In close associations there is usually agreement in working toward a common goal.

Jill is Neptune and J-Derek_dillard is Sun (harmony = 4.91) -- Sun sextile Neptune - Power urge harmonizes with spiritual urge. This aspect indicates a spiritual tie, much inspiration, understanding, sympathy, empathy and unusual sensitivity to each other. There is a psychic tie or stimulus of occult interests between the two of you. Between persons of the opposite sex, this aspect inspires reverence, romance, devotion, idealism, tolerance and personal sacrifice. Much compassion and sometimes pity establish the relationship. The attachment is subtle, but forges a strong bond. This aspect aids mutual confidence. There is much attraction and sympathy between the two of you. In friendships, enjoyment of music and aesthetic, occult or metaphysical interests ensures congeniality.

Jill is Pluto and J-Derek_dillard is Venus (harmony = 5.46) -- Venus trine Pluto - Mutual benefits can be realized through the association in an economic or social way. Reconstruction of values may be brought about by this association.

Jill is Mars and J-Derek_dillard is Ascendant (harmony = 5.68) -- Mars trine Ascendant - Effective and harmonious mutual action is favored by this combination. It indicates sexual attraction. You can coordinate your actions effectively and will respond instantly to each other's needs. This is a favorable aspect for mutual efforts in physical and mental self-improvement. You can work together effectively in business, financial and professional partnerships.

Jill is Moon and J-Derek_dillard is Pluto (harmony = 5.69) -- Moon trine Pluto - There is some mutual benefit, but this aspect is not a very strong one. It can be good in business, political or profession association. It can be especially good if the two of you are engaged in any form of research work or group activities.

(harmony = 5.78) -- Mercury sextile Mercury - This aspect indicates harmony and agreement on the mental level. It abets understanding. Any differences of opinion can be easily resolved, adjusted or reconciled. Many mutual interests are discovered. This aspect encourages mental development in each of you and stimulates ideas and conversational facility between you. You can learn much together and from each other.

I imagine Jill is a Sagittarius rising only because she has a gummy smile, sort of like a horse though I think she is a beautiful girl, she does show some gum and often Sagittarius does. Our Rising sign is how we look and degrees of rising signs can tell you even more. Jessa's degree is a degree of beauty. There are also La Volasfera degrees which gives a brief blurb about a person. I always look at the rising sign degree as I think it is usually quite accurate in the description of the person.

For instance, here is Ben's:

A man running in the face of a strong wind, but making little headway. His garments fly in tatters behind him. It indicates one of small wit and lacking in executive power and originality of thought. One who will nevertheless set himself against public opinion and incur, severe criticism and loss thereby. There is in the nature a certain foolish pride and obstinacy which is wholly unallied to anything of originality or distinctive merit. It is a degree of FOOLISHNESS.

Here is Jim Bob's rising sign described in the La Volasfera degree. Interesting that his rising sign degree is 19, just like the number of kids he has. I doubt there will be more (kids that is).

A man in the robe of a priest standing in the cloister beneath the light of a window. It denotes a person of sincere, religious tendencies: a taste for ecclesiastical work, in which he will probably indulge. The life will be quiet, peaceful and free from much of event, perhaps secluded. The native will have protection and favor from persons of high position and intellectual dignity. It is a degree of RELIGION.

I find astrology interesting, but, as a skeptic, I also find it to be interesting BS. I'm sorry. Just how can the stars light years away possibly affect our personalities?

so basically they are screwed :D

I am a Scorpio

What does that say

and less than a week until the wedding

apparently they are getting married at 1pm - Arkansas time

I am excited

I find astrology interesting, but, as a skeptic, I also find it to be interesting BS. I'm sorry. Just how can the stars light years away possibly affect our personalities?

I gave my info to lonestarlonghorn and she was kind enough to do my chart for me. I really do appreciate it. There was a lot of information and it got pretty in depth. It was interesting reading, but half of it seemed to contradict the other half - apparently I'm hot-heated, aggressive, selfish, and highly competitive and domineering, but I'm also very empathetic, intuitive, great at helping others, insecure and easily taken advantage of. Not surprisingly, about half of it seemed to apply pretty well to me, while half did not at all. The funniest part to me was the part that said I would hate a job working with the public and would want a job where I was isolated and hidden away - I actually love working with the public, the job I have now is driving me nuts because I feel too cut off from people, and I'm actively trying to find a job where I'm working directly with people!

It's interesting, because I know a lot of people really feel that astrology works for them and provides astounding insights into their personality and life. But apparently I am astrologically a basket case. :lol: I can think of only three explanations:

1. There are multiple facets of myself at war with each other. I am both empathetic/kind and selfish/aggressive, but the nice part is winning. I am both energetic/driven and laid-back/dreamy, but the lazy part is winning.

2. My parents and my legal records are deceiving me. I was not born when or where they say I was. My entire life is a lie.

3. Astrology is not real.

(I'm not lying, I really am pretty open-minded, even about things like astrology. It can be fun and interesting reading, and thank you again to lonestarlonghorn for doing up my chart. But I think the stars were on crack when I was born, haha!)

I actually love astrology. When I was in high school, I went through a brief phase of looking up all my best friends' signs and what not. Now, my boss, who is very earthy crunchy, is also into astrology. I haven't looked up astrology in years but she got me back interested in it. We were talking, and I told her that I am a scorpio, but that my boyfriend is a libra and that most of my best friends are libras. I thought it was strange that that would be the case, since scorpios and libras aren't particularly matched up. Then she told me to see what my moon sign was, and it was a libra! I felt very vindicated, LOL.

I once had my aura read, and it was also very accurate. And the person could also read auras just through photos, and read auras of a couple and how compatible it was. I thought it was accurate but I like that kind of stuff. (then again, I am a scorpio...)

LOL. I'm the most un-Virgo Virgo to ever....not Virgo.

I think could maybe be useful as a self-discovery thing, like tarot or Myers Briggs, but isn't to be taken super-seriously.

Edited to ask OP if I could send her my birth info? Just for funsies. I'm a Pisces and kind of Pisces-y but I'm an INFJ too which may be why.

I think could maybe be useful as a self-discovery thing, like tarot or Myers Briggs, but isn't to be taken super-seriously.

Edited to ask OP if I could send her my birth info? Just for funsies. I'm a Pisces and kind of Pisces-y but I'm an INFJ too which may be why.

I actually agree with this. I used to do a bit of tarot card reading and while I didn't believe in its psychic validity (weird term, but you get what I mean), I did find it to be a helpful tool, because you read into the cards and they might trigger insights and revelations about yourself or your situation that you wouldn't have otherwise thought of. Kind of like meditation or stream of consciousness writing.

that's the way i look at it, too, for the most part. for some, it may be totally exact and accurate, and for others it may be totally the opposite of how they are. and yet for others, it may be a mixed bag. i personally like astrology and am interested in it, and i will sometimes look at star signs and charts with other people, but i'm also an empath so i also will just get a sense about them anyway so the chart may either confirm what i feel or just give me something to think about.

One doesn't need astrology to predict that Ben will be walking with a limp after the wedding, because he will be hauling a ball and chain around to make sure he doesn't get the idea to run. ;D

He may grow to resent her, or he may have a fetish of being controlled by a woman. :pink-shock:

lonestarlonghorn,

I hope that you won't let some of our skepticism scare you away. We really are nice people and don't bite.

Archived