IGNORED

Jill's pig t-shirt

Ella

Did Michelle really say, "I'm all about sparkly and... bling and... sexciting colors and styles"?! :shock:

Just before that she also said, "My kids will love the sparkles on my middle finger. I want the sparkles, and the... middle finger." :evil-eye:

What does Jill's t-shirt in the Wedding Countdown episode say?

"something PIG something"

I thought they don't eat pig.

What does it mean?

I can't find any pics at the moment, but the shirt was for the Arkansas Razorbacks. It probably said "Woo Pig Sooie."

Arkansans don't have a major league football team, but they are widely and wildly passionate about the college team, as much as if it were a major league team.

How ironic they are allowed to be Arkansas Football fans, but none of those kids would be allowed to go study there if they wanted....

The t shirt is for the razor backs. The Duggars are like really, really, into them. Josh had a razor back flag outside of his old house, his and Anna's kitchen was razor back colors at their old house, etc.

I also come from a state with zero pro teams, and the entire state roots for the university that bears our name. We are insane about the football team. Nobody in my family graduated from there (though most of us have degrees from other colleges) but we are fanatics for our team. It's all we've got.

Here in Alabama we don't have any pro football teams either. So it's either the University of Alabama or Auburn. When the two teams play each other it's known as the "Iron Bowl". Sports bars are jam packed, and fights do break out. People literally lose their minds (not to mention campus shenanigans).

I went to college within the University of Alabama system (not the main campus in Tuscaloosa), so I'm an Alabama fan. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!

Alabama beat my team this year. It was really close, though, and seeing us play as well as we did was a surprise. We later went on to beat #4 Baylor, leading to actual riots by our own fans, and now we're at #20 in the AP poll. It's a good year for us!

When you do the "woo pig sooie" you are "calling the hogs". It is a truly spectacular show of redneckery if you've never had the privilege of seeing it done.

{L_OFFTOPIC} :
Fans begin a hog call with a "Woo", which increases in volume and also includes raising the arms with fingers wiggling up and down. Razorback fans have stated that the Woo should last eight seconds. The arms are brought down during the "pig" and the hands are clenched into a fist. "Sooie" is accompanied with a fist pump. After the third call, "Razorbacks" is added with two additional fist pumps.

I still get the goosebumps thinking about it.

How ironic they are allowed to be Arkansas Football fans, but none of those kids would be allowed to go study there if they wanted....

I was JUST thinking about this the other day while attending my alma mater's football game! I find it so strange that they're rabid Razorbacks fans when, I mean...do they even think about the fact that their lifestyle is so perpendicular to what they're reveling in? They don't allow their kids to participate in organized sports. They don't condone going to college. So if everyone followed their belief system, there would BE no Razorback football :evil-eye:

They make no sense.

I am surprised the girls are allowed to watch the footballs games. There are some serious nike moments with buff guys in tight pants. I go to my friend's alma mater's college football games every season and the jumbotron shows footage of the players working out with no shirts to modern music. It is hot man overload. I am surprised the Duggars are allowed to watch.

You call a pig/hog by yelling sooie pig, pig, pig. Anyway, it makes me furious that the Duggars, who consider public schools and colleges as evil actually support a college sports team. I know, a lot of people have never gone to college but root for college teams. However those people don't have objections to college .

I am surprised the girls are allowed to watch the footballs games. There are some serious nike moments with buff guys in tight pants. I go to my friend's alma mater's college football games every season and the jumbotron shows footage of the players working out with no shirts to modern music. It is hot man overload. I am surprised the Duggars are allowed to watch.

Women are like children and don't have any sexual urges so it is okay. You need a penis to want to have sex. Gothard knows this because every time he has wanted to have sex, his penis was involved. Women don't have a penis, they just have a big hole for a penis to go into.

The t shirt is for the razor backs. The Duggars are like really, really, into them. Josh had a razor back flag outside of his old house, his and Anna's kitchen was razor back colors at their old house, etc.

Since he wouldn't do anything in the kitchen except eat, why would he impose HIS preferences of kitchen colors on someone else - someone who would be spending a good part of her day in that kitchen?

Oh yeah! DUH! HE's THE BOSS!!!! :worship:

You call a pig/hog by yelling sooie pig, pig, pig. Anyway, it makes me furious that the Duggars, who consider public schools and colleges as evil actually support a college sports team. I know, a lot of people have never gone to college but root for college teams. However those people don't have objections to college .

They are walking, talking ignorant hypocrites.

Here in Alabama we don't have any pro football teams either. So it's either the University of Alabama or Auburn. When the two teams play each other it's known as the "Iron Bowl". Sports bars are jam packed, and fights do break out. People literally lose their minds (not to mention campus shenanigans).

I went to college within the University of Alabama system (not the main campus in Tuscaloosa), so I'm an Alabama fan. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!

I have family in Birmingham and they are mother effing SERIOUS with the "roll tide!"

Archived