IGNORED

3 Moms To Michelle Obama

FJismyheadship

that patronising, breathy tone...

Michelle Obama is grown woman. How insulting to talk to her like she's a naughty young girl.

Michelle Duggar is SO FAKE.

that patronising, breathy tone...

Michelle Obama is grown woman. How insulting to talk to her like she's a naughty young girl.

Michelle Duggar is SO FAKE.

I am sure people would say that it's because she's used to talking to young children, but we all know that once those babies hit 6mos of age, they are under the girls' tutelage.

Who the hell is this saeed they're going on about?

I am just going to quote from the Wiki entry so I don't misspell any of this.

Iranian American Christian pastor imprisoned in Iran. He has been detained in Iran since the summer of 2012 and incarcerated in Evin Prison since September 2012. On January 27, 2013, he was sentenced to eight years in prison, reportedly on charges of undermining national security through his Christian evangelistic activities in Iran in the early 2000s.

My issue with the video is they couldn't address the President directly. Like women can't make an appeal to him directly they must go through the wife.

My issue with the video is they couldn't address the President directly. Like women can't make an appeal to him directly they must go through the wife.

I guess they can't appeal to Barack directly in case they ~tempt~ him.

The thing that annoys me about this is that they don't give a crap when muslims are killed in the thousands every day for being the wrong 'type' of Muslim, but the moment it is a Christian, they MUST save him!

i couldn't listen to the whole thing, i was so embarrassed for her. She has a lot of nerve to stand beside two strong women like that who have suffered, and speak to a national leader. Why not let THEM speak, while she is in the background?

I don't understand how she is justifying herself. What has she done to be qualified for this message to the President and First Lady? Are the Duggars great philanthropists that we just don't ever hear about? (Like Matt Damon, and Angelina Jolie for examples of real celebrities who do charitable work) Or... are the Duggars just people who get paid very well for selling their strange family, and paid very well for selling their beliefs in speeches to leghumper crowds, and think this fame whoring gives them some kind of validity. :angry-banghead:

Yeah I honestly kinda don't get why those women bothered to make that vid with Michelle Duggar, of all people. It's just a FU to Obama for Michelle, if M actually gave two craps about Saeed she could sure make her plea to the president in some way that might work.

If I were Michelle Obama, I'd tell them I couldn't help them and that they should take their plea directly to president if they want his help.

I listened to the beginning about 3 or 4 times. Did she call the first lady "Miss Michelle Obama"? WTF?

Also referring to Saeed's wife as her "dear friend" - seriously? You met her about 5 minutes ago.

Why do they assume the President hasn't done anything? I'm sure there have been discussions among the diplomats, as this has been in the news for some time.

What do they want, for the President to send in troops over this? Call an airstrike? Push for more economic sanctions? What?

Ummmm....hello, what did I just see? I guess J'chelle is trying to pull the woman to woman move....During pillow talk that night Michelle O. (while smooching on the Prez) brings up this situation and presto problemo solved! Rescue underway! That only works for small stuff, maybe. Does J'chelle not realize that she has zero political pull and IF Michelle O. Saw the clip she probably convulsed with laughter while slapping her exposed knee? Wow.

Ummmm....hello, what did I just see? I guess J'chelle is trying to pull the woman to woman move....During pillow talk that night Michelle O. (while smooching on the Prez) brings up this situation and presto problemo solved! Rescue underway! That only works for small stuff, maybe. Does J'chelle not realize that she has zero political pull and IF Michelle O. Saw the clip she probably convulsed with laughter while slapping her exposed knee? Wow.

Maybe she's hoping the first lady will just be extra submissive and "win him without a word." :roll:

What is that German word for when you are embarrassed on someone's behalf, because they are too ignorant to be embarrassed themselves? I wanted to reach through the screen and slap J'Chelle. :angry-banghead:

In a very nice Modest outfit that shows some skin none the less!:)

Maybe she's hoping the first lady will just be extra submissive and "win him without a word." :roll:

What is that German word for when you are embarrassed on someone's behalf, because they are too ignorant to be embarrassed themselves? I wanted to reach through the screen and slap J'Chelle. :angry-banghead:

"Fremdschämen" is what you're looking for. ;)

Michelle Duggar, do us all a favor and raise your damn kids! Also STFU about international affairs that you know nothing about. Did it ever occur to you that there are negotiations going on? No, because it's much easier to bitch, complain, and pretend you know more about how the government works. Bitch, please!

Michelle Duggar, do us all a favor and raise your damn kids!

If only she cared about little Jenny as much as this man she's never met....

If only she cared about little Jenny as much as this man she's never met....

Raising Jenny gathers no attention. I'm surprised you didn't know that.. (snark filter off now..)

Archived