IGNORED

Welcome, Little Iona!

HeatherFeather

Regina Seppi Goehring birthed her second daughter recently at Sutter Davis Birthing Center. The baby is just adorable! :)

The midwives at Sutter are rumored to be quite the feminists, so I don't know how Greg managed. :lol:

Pics and particulars at melodys-notes.blogspot.com.

Heather

Edited to remove a supposition rather than knowledge.

Beautiful name! Cute baby, too, but I wish fundies would stop attacking their baby girls with ten layers of bubblegum pink fabric the minute they're born. Half the time I have to spend at least 5 minutes looking for the baby because I'm so blinded by all the pink and frills.

I was actually quite surprised that they decided to opt for a birthing center instead of an at-home birth.

I believe her first baby Abigail was born at home, as was Dinah's daughter.

However, the Seppi family has always been kind of a question mark for me: they are hardcore fundies, but somehow at times they can still surprise me with rather unconventional choices. Ie: Regina getting married to a diverced man who already had a grown-up daughter.

I was actually quite surprised that they decided to opt for a birthing center instead of an at-home birth.

However, the Seppi family has always been kind of a question mark for me: they are hardcore fundies, but somehow at times they can still surprise me with rather unconventional choices. Ie: Regina getting married to a diverced man who already had a grown-up daughter.

It's just odd. Lodi-area to Davis is 45 minutes without traffic, considerably more with. It seems odd to pick somewhere that far away from home, there's plenty of maternity wards in Stockton.

And Gregory may be a questionable choice due to age and previous experience, but he definitely toes the party line in every other fashion, though. Pretty much since he got old enough to quit writing letters to Santa, he's been writing letters to the editor. Here's a representative sample:

s3j255.jpg

It's just odd. Lodi-area to Davis is 45 minutes without traffic, considerably more with. It seems odd to pick somewhere that far away from home, there's plenty of maternity wards in Stockton.

And Gregory may be a questionable choice due to age and previous experience, but he definitely toes the party line in every other fashion, though. Pretty much since he got old enough to quit writing letters to Santa, he's been writing letters to the editor. Here's a representative sample:

s3j255.jpg

Oh my! By the looks of it, there must have been quite a lenghty letter exchange between Greg and this newspaper... and he most definitely fits the cup-of-the-covenant fundyism the Seppis are known for!

Is the eldest daughter his from another relationship/marriage?

And yeah, Greg Goehring is a lawyer in the Lodi, CA area. The letter to the editor was really, really stupid. I wonder how the man got into law school at all. His reasoning doesn't make sense to anyone, even if I were a Christian I would be :evil-eye: :wtf: are you talking about dude, you are making my religion look like a bunch of idiots. I feel like :pull-hair: at the stupid.

These people live near me too! I am glad I have never come in contact with any one of them. Though I have considered joining the central valley beekeepers association... too risky to run into a Seppi there?

And that letter to the editor was very annoying and he obviously has no grasp on anything related to any kind of science. As an athiest and a biologist I can say that acorns will always turn into an oak tree and mice will always beget mice. God didn't have to tell me that, knowledge of those 2 organisms did.

I had no idea these people were so close to me geographically.

ETA: Oh, he's THIS guy- http://www.cnn.com/US/9609/06/abortion. ... l?_s=PM:US

I wonder why they drove all the way to Davis?

I know from a friend's experience that Sutter Davis Birthing Center will work with women who desire a VBAC.

Abigail is a junior or senior at her local Christian high school unless something has changed recently. Therefore, as some have already surmised, Abigail is from G's first marriage.

Mercy is Regina's firstborn and was born, according to a blog post, via Caesarian, and Regina's ob indicated a required spacing of eighteen months.

I have not met everyone in the immediate Seppi family, but those I have met were pleasant and polite.

Beautiful name! Cute baby, too, but I wish fundies would stop attacking their baby girls with ten layers of bubblegum pink fabric the minute they're born. Half the time I have to spend at least 5 minutes looking for the baby because I'm so blinded by all the pink and frills.

I don't think that newborn outfit was all that bad, really. Pretty subdued by fundie standards.

What I have always wondered is what is that thing growing out of Greg's head. Always makes me think of a horn.

I don't think that newborn outfit was all that bad, really. Pretty subdued by fundie standards.

What I have always wondered is what is that thing growing out of Greg's head. Always makes me think of a horn.

It is the mark of the beast! :nenner:

Archived