IGNORED

Jana's Pinterest

fabkiwi06

4 hours ago, BemusedByFundamentalism said:

Coincidentally  I saw "Sue Smith" has had some recent activity on her pinterest board! If we see them eating sweet potato chips with a yoghurt dill dressing in the future, we know FOR SURE it's her account! :pb_wink:

I wish you could see exactly when a Pinterest account was created. Interestingly enough, there has been some recent activity on the JannyNalon account as well. Not on behalf of Jana but she has gained two followers within like the past few days.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

I wish you could see exactly when a Pinterest account was created. Interestingly enough, there has been some recent activity on the JannyNalon account as well. Not on behalf of Jana but she has gained two followers within like the past few days.

Could they be FJ people who decided to follow after reading about it here?

24 minutes ago, justodd said:

Could they be FJ people who decided to follow after reading about it here?

That's actually most likely the case since I was able to see that one of the recent people that followed JannyNalon was also following FJ! Then that person dissapeared. Another recent follower is following a bunch of Duggar friends and so is another new follower

Has anyone also noticed that there are two accounts by the name of Sue Smith? Priscilla Wallers is following both of them. On one account, "Sue" has been very active. The other Sue (annadurrar) was last active 1 day ago as someone pointed out. This account also has a pin from "hooker lips-and-bitchez" under her hair board...

i also just realized that JannyNalon last pinned something 1 year ago. A lot of what JannyNalon has liked is also 3 to even 4 years old if I'm reading it correctly. Some of the boards she follows include Treehouse Fantasy and Container Gardens. 

Maybe one of the Sue's is Anna ans Pricilla's  actual sister Sue?

She isnt drinking the koolaid any more

First on the right

DavidlovesPriscillaDSCN1655.jpg

11 minutes ago, Jessalyn said:

Maybe one of the Sue's is Anna ans Pricilla's  actual sister Sue?

She isnt drinking the koolaid any more

First on the right

DavidlovesPriscillaDSCN1655.jpg

Do the Kellers stay in touch with the kids who left? Wasn't one of them at Anna's wedding?

23 hours ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

I don't know if this pic has been posted or discussed before but this pic serves as proof that Jana uses Pintrest. 

image.png

Oh man! Good find! :clap:

I'm somewhat surprised other types of social media accounts haven't been discovered of the married & unmarried Duggar kids. The last say 3-4 years has, IMO, seen the Duggars become much more worldly and the net is no exception. I suspect even the younger boys like Jason & James have some type of accounts.

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, VeganCupcake said:

Well the account speculated to be Jana's has now been deleted. 

The account I think you're referring to (jannynal) was deleted a long long time ago. My guess around 2 years ago. There is an account by the name jannynalon that has been spoken about on here before and that account is still up but has no content. There is no way to see if this account (jannynalon) had any connection with the original (jannynal). The current jannynalon account has been empty for a couple of years. Whoever the user was, it seems like they're long gone

3 hours ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

The account I think you're referring to (jannynal) was deleted a long long time ago. My guess around 2 years ago. There is an account by the name jannynalon that has been spoken about on here before and that account is still up but has no content. There is no way to see if this account (jannynalon) had any connection with the original (jannynal). The current jannynalon account has been empty for a couple of years. Whoever the user was, it seems like they're long gone

Unless they have a bunch of private boards.

4 minutes ago, bashfulpixie said:

Unless they have a bunch of private boards.

Yeah good point. Too bad we wouldn't be able to see that!

1 hour ago, crabby said:

After digging around, I think this is Jana's

It's filled with ugly shoes, shop fronts, sewing, tree houses, music, and remodeling.

No I don't think it's hers. It was talked about somewhere here before I remember. There as always been digging around and many diff. accounts have come into question. It's just a coincidence that it has relatable fundie stuff. I've seen dozens and dozens of accounts that has things the Duggar girls and fundies would post. It's really quite surprising how many of these type of accounts you'll find. like these: 

https://www.pinterest.com/gpelayo07/

https://www.pinterest.com/diva90692/

https://www.pinterest.com/joanne681913/

https://www.pinterest.com/palmeroncamano/

That awkward moment when you have Sierra on your Pinterest.... I am positive that Sue Smith is some sort of Anna person.  Looking at sierras though, I feel like if she was a normal human, we could probably throw parties, drink wine, paint on wood and swear while we work out together. 

On 1/17/2017 at 11:57 AM, crabby said:

After digging around, I think this is Jana's: Proverbs357

It's filled with ugly shoes, shop fronts, sewing, tree houses, music, and remodeling.

That one is gone now.

Archived