IGNORED

Jana's Pinterest

fabkiwi06

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I think Jany Nalon is not just Jana but all the older girls. Many of the things sound like more than just one person.

I also believe Sue Smith is Anna. She has pinned hairstyles that she used on M1 and the fruit kabobs used when Jill went dress shopping were IIRC pinned prior to airing

Lastly Marjorie's Mom pins a lot of wedding stuff

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Lastly Marjorie's Mom pins a lot of wedding stuff

Wha? Where can I find that?

I must stalk!

Got it! Thanks. It was so simple to find I'm embarrassed I asked. :embarrassed: She has some amazing recipes pinned, I'm glad I found it...I want to repin all of them.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I should have said that Marjorie's mom likes a lot wedding pins
There is also a dress pattern on there that I think she used for Marjorie's
Courtship dress

Yeah, I think it's the post from November 22. Too cocky. It's also not a verified public figure page.

Agreed. "Our parents say that we are ‪#‎rolemodels‬ for others because we continue to bless those around us by our godly example & hearts for others. ‪#‎twins‬ ‪#‎johnduggar‬"

Yeah...no.

Also, no reason to hashtag if she's not on twitter.

Agreed. "Our parents say that we are ‪#‎rolemodels‬ for others because we continue to bless those around us by our godly example & hearts for others. ‪#‎twins‬ ‪#‎johnduggar‬"

Yeah...no.

Agreed. #notJana

Yeah...no.

Well, not no reason. Hashtags exist on instagram, facebook, and tumblr. Not saying that it's not stupid to hashtag on facebook, but it's not that uncommon.

pinterest.com/analuciajackson/

I want to go to one of her parties! She has pinned some fantastic party ideas! :D

I want to go to one of her parties! She has pinned some fantastic party ideas! :D

True! But I doubt there's any wine...so I'd have to pass. :snooty:

• 2 weeks later...

The pinterest account was jannynalon, right? I went to look for navy and orange bedroom pins (I think that's what was there?) and there's only one boring pin on the whole account. Do I have the right pinterest and she wiped it?

ETA there are only a couple people following and being followed and the names aren't familiar. This isn't Jana, I'm guessing.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
[attachment=0]newgirlsroom.jpg[/attachment]

New girl's room, for anyone who wants to see. Image stolen from Dickles :D It does indeed appear to be coral (or orange?) and navy, as seen in the Pintrest pins. THE PLOT THICKENS.

This is the picture I was looking for. I feel like whoever Janny Nalon is, maybe they saw this thread and got freaked out by the hidden comments. Don't worry, Janny Nalon, we're yanking Pickles & Hairspray's chain, not yours.

Special message for Dickles: :nenner: :nenner: :nenner:

The pinterest account was jannynalon, right? I went to look for navy and orange bedroom pins (I think that's what was there?) and there's only one boring pin on the whole account. Do I have the right pinterest and she wiped it?

ETA there are only a couple people following and being followed and the names aren't familiar. This isn't Jana, I'm guessing.

Like Clara Oswin said, it's the Jannynal address.

Sorry, but you can only find some of those pins if you google "Janny Nalon Girls Room" or go back a few pages where I posted them. The board was only up for a few days (I guess as many days as it took them to redo the room). I never got a screenshot and am kicking myself about it. I didn't know about saving links on the wayback machine 3 months ago when it was there (I only found out about that on one of your recent posts somewhere, so thank you :) ). I was hoping somebody on here would have seen as well, but nobody has come forward to confirm there was a "girls room" board. Only google remembers with some of the links :(

So I went through Google and found a cache that I screenshot! This is the only proof I have that the board existed:

post-11286-14452000195753_thumb.jpg

I'm following Marjorie's mom now. I really like some of her pins. :embarrassed:
Yes, her recipes board is :pink-shock: :drool:! I want to make all of those dishes!

Yes, her recipes board is :pink-shock: :drool:! I want to make all of those dishes!

She has great style. The Jackson's family photo was the most sane fashionable one i've ever seen from famous fundies. Not even the Dauers come close. :D

The Bates family website pic maybe except for the possessive grips by all the new hubbies. :shifty-kitty:

She has great style. The Jackson's family photo was the most sane fashionable one i've ever seen from famous fundies. Not even the Dauers come close. :D

The Bates family website pic maybe except for the possessive grips by all the new hubbies. :shifty-kitty:

Hey she's semi famous now, if she repins one of my blog posts I might get some fundie followers. Hell I've considered sending one of my products to Jill in hopes she would tweet "Look what I got, you can learn how to make your own here" with my stuff in there.

• 1 year later...

Alright, gonna try to rekindle the (very) cold fire! I'm interested to know if maybe someone has any new news concerning this topic. I'm not exactly a Pinterest expert and don't spend too much time with it. Looking back to all the comments in this thread, it looks like there's too many coincidences and that this account is most likely Jana's (or the older Duggar girl's) account.

So to get it straight, I guess the account that was talked about at the beginning of this thread - JannyNal - has been deleted and a new one - JannyNalon - looks to be currently hers. Reading older posts on this, I only wish I could go back to the old account a couple of years ago to read all the stuff she quoted. since it's very telling. But what interests me the most is the account name. I wonder where she/they got that name and it's significance? I mean she's/they've been using it for what, 2+ years?  Just some thoughts...

13 hours ago, calimojo said:

There isn't much on a the pinterest page for JannyNalon.  Doesn't look like a very active page. 

I think it's telling that none of the fundies are following this account back. I think it raises the chances that this is possibly a fake account.  

On April 30, 2015 at 7:28 PM, halcionne said:

Just like the post above mentions, it seems as if the jannynalon account has been inactive since or even before halcionne posted that since there is still one pin on the account. But other people pointed out that the real account name was jannynal. So I'm confused if Jannynal became Jannynalon or jannynal got deleted and the same person made another account or a different person made this current possibly fake account

Coincidentally  I saw "Sue Smith" has had some recent activity on her pinterest board! If we see them eating sweet potato chips with a yoghurt dill dressing in the future, we know FOR SURE it's her account! :pb_wink:

Archived