IGNORED

Jana's Pinterest

fabkiwi06

Or she didn't take the time to change what the person she pinned it from. According to my pinterest I'm married and have children. Only half of that is true. I don't always change what the comment was and when I repin it then the comment looks like it came from me.

I suppose that could be true, But my impression from JannyNalon's IG is that she is a fairly newly married young woman.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or she didn't take the time to change what the person she pinned it from. According to my pinterest I'm married and have children. Only half of that is true. I don't always change what the comment was and when I repin it then the comment looks like it came from me.

I think the comment has not been changed by jannynol either. Lots of other people have left that comment there, probably because it lists the ingredients.

http://www.pinterest.com/recipes/amount ... ozzarella/

I suppose that could be true, But my impression from JannyNalon's IG is that she is a fairly newly married young woman.

Do you have a link for the IG account?

I don't think it is her and I am not convinced the Annadurrar is Anna Duggar, either. Annadurrar had post about hair, where she whined about not being able to grown her hair long. As Anna has long hair, this seems to rule her out as Annadurrar.

I think these might just be staunch fans of the show.

Eh, it wouldn't surprise me if that comment was from Anna. I've never seen her with hair longer than shoulder-blade length which, in a culture that fetishizes long hair, really isn't that long. Her sisters-in-law all have hair between midback and hip length, and if she's comparing herself to them and her hair isn't growing very quickly (unsurprising considering she's likely had three post-partum sheds in five years), she may well feel like her hair can't grow long, even though her hair's long by real-world standards.

• 5 months later...
{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
So, I'm necro-ing this thread because I just found something interesting. A few months ago (when I was still mostly lurking FJ), I saw a "Girl's Room" board on Janny Nalon's pinterest. I didn't think to get a screen shot and it disappeared a few days later. It was very teen oriented and it had things like seats with pull out drawers under it. The Coral and Navy colors seemed very similar to Jessa's upcoming wedding. Seemed like the person was planning to redecorate. If anybody else saw this, please confirm for me! Well, tonight I found pictures on the Duggar Family Blog saying they'll be redecorating the girls room in an upcoming episode!

Upcoming episode images:
duggarfamilyblog.com/2015/04/coming-up-on-19-kids.html

If you google "janny nalon girls room" or "janny nalon girls room pinterest", google recorded some of the pins:
pinterest.com/pin/356488126729386164/
pinterest.com/pin/552465079266436354/
pinterest.com/pin/114982596712710250/
pinterest.com/pin/397442735840746310/
pinterest.com/pin/529665606149693551/

Also, the Janny Nalon pinterest account has been linked to Majorie's mother's pinterest before the courtship announcement. I don't know if this is Jana or just a Duggar account, but it's interesting that there were hints about this upcoming episode.

Here's the original pinterest account because it looks like there's a copycat out there now:
pinterest.com/jannynal/

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
So, I'm necro-ing this thread because I just found something interesting. A few months ago (when I was still mostly lurking FJ), I saw a "Girl's Room" board on Janny Nalon's pinterest. I didn't think to get a screen shot and it disappeared a few days later. It was very teen oriented and it had things like seats with pull out drawers under it. The Coral and Navy colors seemed very similar to Jessa's upcoming wedding. Seemed like the person was planning to redecorate. If anybody else saw this, please confirm for me! Well, tonight I found pictures on the Duggar Family Blog saying they'll be redecorating the girls room in an upcoming episode!

Upcoming episode images:

duggarfamilyblog.com/2015/04/coming-up-on-19-kids.html

If you google "janny nalon girls room" or "janny nalon girls room pinterest", google recorded some of the pins:

pinterest.com/pin/356488126729386164/

pinterest.com/pin/552465079266436354/

pinterest.com/pin/114982596712710250/

pinterest.com/pin/397442735840746310/

pinterest.com/pin/529665606149693551/

Also, the Janny Nalon pinterest account has been linked to Majorie's mother's pinterest before the courtship announcement. I don't know if this is Jana or just a Duggar account, but it's interesting that there were hints about this upcoming episode.

Here's the original pinterest account because it looks like there's a copycat out there now:

pinterest.com/jannynal/

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
IDK, I wouldn't have expected to see this on a Duggar board, considering the fradulent nature of it all :think: lol

pinterest.com/pin/408983209882955994/

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
IDK, I wouldn't have expected to see this on a Duggar board, considering the fradulent nature of it all :think: lol

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
pinned via Kaeleigh Tull

That's the oldest Holt girl, she was the 'betrothee' in the teenage Josh betrothal rumor. More evidence that this is indeed Jana? IDK.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Yeah, NIKE! But they do love coffee, and it is filed under quotes. Well, I'll just keep watching the board, and if I see anything else come up, I'll get a screen and see if it relates to future seasons. :shrug:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
There's a picture on the Pickles FB page of Jordyn in what looks like the girls' room and the walls are orange and the cabinets are navy. Not sure if this has been posted already.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
post-3991-14452000119085_thumb.jpg

New girl's room, for anyone who wants to see. Image stolen from Dickles :D It does indeed appear to be coral (or orange?) and navy, as seen in the Pintrest pins. THE PLOT THICKENS.

I believe it is her - but mainly because last week I found an official Jana facebook page.

facebook.com/pages/Jana-Duggar/1501141440155267?fref=ts

Often on Pinterest the quotes below the pictures don't belong to the pinner. Of you rep in a recipe and don't change the quotes to your own, the previous pinnera remain. I don't always change them myself, especially for recipes. And anna duggar doesn't have long hair and never has, at least not fundie style long.

I believe it is her - but mainly because last week I found an official Jana facebook page.

I don't think this is official??

Also Janny Nalon has some interesting board choices for a fundie. I was a bit surprised to see 'Men's Style', but then I suppose none of it was defrauding, and the boys COULD use some pointers :roll:

I don't think Janny Nalon is Jana, nor is annadurrar Anna. I've looked them over really thoroughly and just don't see it. Yes, I admit it's interesting they follow Alyssa and Z&W...but I still don't buy it. :snooty:

Official Jana facebook Page?? Can I say court shit?

Something doesn't ring true with the FB page. I can't put my finger on it though.

Something doesn't ring true with the FB page. I can't put my finger on it though.

Yeah, I think it's the post from November 22. Too cocky. It's also not a verified public figure page.

Interesting pin about packing kids lunches on the Back to School board. Perhaps she doesn't intend to homeschool her own children?

I'm not sure that whoever either of the Pinterests follow actually matters. I don't think it would take too much effort to hunt those people down as a fan account, especially if they found one fun die and that account directed them to all the others.

I do think the bedroom colors matching the Pinterest is very interesting, though.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Well, personally, I see too many coincidences with this Janny Nalon account. I don't know if I totally believe it's Jana, but it definitely seems like this person is a Duggar or has Duggar connections.

They had sewing pins before the sewing episode, a wedding board before Jill's wedding, essential oils before Jessa mentioned Jana liked them, green Smoothies before Jessa made them with Ben on instagram, a girls room board 12 weeks ago before the upcoming girls room redecorating episode.

Like I said, I'll just keep watching. If there's an upcoming Josiah wedding, something coincidental is bound to show up unless they stop using that account.

Here are some more pins that were in the girls room board. There were a lot of basket storage pins/benches with baskets underneath:
pinterest.com/pin/415457134349500542/
pinterest.com/pin/267542034088982631/

Archived