IGNORED

Maxwell "God's Plan" post

WonderingInWA

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did I even know Anna Marie was preg again? I dunno how I missed that.

Honestly it's hard to keep track with these people, especially once they've already had multiple children.

NR-Anna and Christopher really hate their kids getting messy at meal time don't they? Those are some heavy duty bibs they've got on.

And what's with that Psalm Sarah chose, talking about a person being taken out of the mother's bowels?

That's a strange picture in my head.

Sports take time away from doing the Lord's work. They do not help win souls and are distracting. Also, the competition itself can become an idol. Nothing good comes of competition! There is a winner and loser and that is bad. Steve doesn't even like the idea of a dad shooting hoops with his son in the driveway. It can make the child feel bad if the dad wins. It encourages the players to try and beat their opponents and that is not uplifting and encouraging. There are probably no rules in trackball, whatever that is. They probably toss the ball around and it doesn't matter if it falls or goes to the wrong person, so it's okay for a short time.

Only if they move far, far away from Leavenworth. The only thing worse than being the Number One sister mother to all those Duggerlettes would to be the Number Four DIL on Santa Fe St.

Whenever I see the title of this thread, I can't help but think of my friends definition of gods plan. There's this woman he likes, and she's really wild in bed... Yup, she's gods plan alright.

Only if they move far, far away from Leavenworth. The only thing worse than being the Number One sister mother to all those Duggerlettes would to be the Number Four DIL on Santa Fe St.

Did you say SANTA Fe? Like SANTA Claus? Which one of those Maxwells lives on a street named SANTA? You know, they don't do anything even remotely close to playing Santa during the Christmas season. I'm shocked they would be allowed to own a home on a street named Santa anything. It's Santa, it's in reference to a saint, there are so many things wrong with that. I have to wonder if they've ever tried to have the name of the road changed. That would be so Maxwell!

Did you say SANTA Fe? Like SANTA Claus? Which one of those Maxwells lives on a street named SANTA? You know, they don't do anything even remotely close to playing Santa during the Christmas season. I'm shocked they would be allowed to own a home on a street named Santa anything. It's Santa, it's in reference to a saint, there are so many things wrong with that. I have to wonder if they've ever tried to have the name of the road changed. That would be so Maxwell!

oh no, they just trained their minds to read it in Spanish. Saint street. Of course. :lol:

1. Saintly, holy, virtuous, ghostly. (n)

2. Saint, a person eminent for piety (persona). (n)

3. Simple, plain, artless. (Colloquial) (n)

4. Sacred, dedicated to God; inviolable. (n)

5. Grateful, delightful, pleasant. (n)

6. Just, upright, pious. (n)

7. Holy: applied to the Roman Catholic and apostolic church. (n)

I find Joshua quite a creepy little kid sorry. Not sorry

I head to the bitch corner every time he is pictured. Not a cute kid at all. And why does Ruthanne always have on tights with no shoes? It is just an odd choice when Anna could put her in leggings and socks instead of the droopy uncomfortable child equivalent of wearing panty hose

In the latest post, in the 2nd picture, what is the brown stuff they are eating??

Also, the last 2 days, only on FJ and Titus2, I have been getting constant pop-up ads. Anyone else?

In the latest post, in the 2nd picture, what is the brown stuff they are eating??

Also, the last 2 days, only on FJ and Titus2, I have been getting constant pop-up ads. Anyone else?

The shit that pours from Steve's mouth every time he talks

I don't see a photo where they're eating? I only see two pictures of Joshua eating in his high chair. WTF is track ball?

You may need to adjust your ad block settings, it sounds like.

My thoughts exactly.

That photo of Sarah/Mary/Anna (I can never tell the difference unless the infamous side ponytail is there) with the raquet in the air is somewhat revealing isn't it Stevie? The regulation two tops are in place but the shape of the figure is fully revealed. Stevie Stevie Stevie I trust that you haven't stooped to advertising for husbands.

:naughty:

Jana duggar and John maxwell you read it here first!

How would they deal with the side hug courtship vs. no touch courtship? Talk about a battle of the titans, Stevie vs. Jim Boob!

How would they deal with the side hug courtship vs. no touch courtship? Talk about a battle of the titans, Stevie vs. Jim Boob!

I think the girl's family gets to decide courtship standards, which would leave Steve torn between the publicity and book sales/conference bookings/iPhone workshops a Duggar daughter in law would bring and horror at his son being involved with a side hugging harlot who wears knee length skirts.

The shit that pours from Steve's mouth every time he talks

I was going to say bean burrito filling but this is probably more accurate. (The photo looks like it's an industrial sized portion of pulled beef. But I could be wrong.)

In the background of the reception pictures I have spied overweight ppl and a harlot flashing her knees. I wonder how Steve managed to contain himself.

I also spied three small girls dressed in multiple petticoats and pantaloons. (Think little Bo-Peep meets 2014.) It wasn't the ABC girls either, it was some kids in their Sunday best. That made me sad.

Oh, and in picture with the whole Max family, it looks like Drew is screaming his lungs out. You can't tell by looking at any of the other ppl in the picture though. They're all grinning maniacally at the camera in their Maxwell way.

So that's John's truck, eh? Looks new. Must be nice to have a bit of freedom. The girls won't ever own vehicles.

I've seen his truck in other pictures. First a vehicle, next a house, then marriage.

I believe "the family" left in Uriah immediately after the wedding for their "tour". Since John is an unmarried child, he couldn't be trusted to drive his truck back home. The now adult Joe probably drove it to the honeymoon and then home.

I do hate the balloons in the back. They are so hard in wildlife when released.

I do have a copy of Keeping Your Children's Brains Hearts

This made me :laughing-rolling: so much I had to point what made me like your post!

We do have a fine talent for using the strikethough text function to reflect the truth here at FJ, don't we?

Archived