IGNORED

Maxwell "God's Plan" post

WonderingInWA

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been hoping that the recent posts from Mary are an indication that Sarah may actually be courting and Mary is being trained to take over the blog. Perhaps marriage is just around the corner. I can dream....

Must be missing something. Just looks like a filler post to me.

That is what I think too. Even though there is absolutely no way that Sarah would back out of a courtship, I think they will keep all future ones quiet until after the wedding.

Since it's the Maxwells it's probably absolutely nothing at all or something really dumb like Steve thought the burritos tasted the same without the beans and now it is God's plan for them to just eat tortillas.

Maybe Mary is courting. "God's timing" meaning the 18 year old gets married while Old Maid Sarah continues waiting.

Or maybe the numbers at their conferences have been so dismal that they're going to hang it up! The Maxwells are going to retire!

I thought that about NR Anna too, sadly. Because she's a Maxwell if the worst happened, it would all be God's plan/timing, of course. I hope that's not it though. She's the only Maxwell I root for. For whatever reason, she seems entirely suited to her life and is thriving in it rather than being stunted by it. It would be very sad if she suffered loss because I sincerely doubt she'd be able to mourn it and deal with it in a healthy way.

But, I still think that might be too big/real for them to do a teaser post. They do shit like this for the dumbest, lamest things. Again, real news is apparently a secret now.

I think their time on the road is coming to an end. They've mentioned in the past that they were planning for a time when the "children" would be married and no longer be part of the circus. Now that Joseph's A Man, that really only leaves John and Jesse to do the heavy lifting and John mysterious irrigation business could potentially put him out of the picture too. The girls certainly won't be allowed to do heavy lifting. You know what delicate flowers women are so they can't risk damaging the reproductive equipment. No, I think Steve, er, god has something else up his sleeve to fill the void once the put Uriah out to pasture.

I would hope they wouldn't be so tacky and insensitive to post a teaser if something horrible had happened like a miscarriage.

I think their time on the road is coming to an end. They've mentioned in the past that they were planning for a time when the "children" would be married and no longer be part of the circus. Now that Joseph's A Man, that really only leaves John and Jesse to do the heavy lifting and John mysterious irrigation business could potentially put him out of the picture too. The girls certainly won't be allowed to do heavy lifting. You know what delicate flowers women are so they can't risk damaging the reproductive equipment. No, I think Steve, er, god has something else up his sleeve to fill the void once the put Uriah out to pasture.

I would hope they wouldn't be so tacky and insensitive to post a teaser if something horrible had happened like a miscarriage.

I don't know -- Stevie doesn't seem to have a problem with the girls taking over the washing of the Uriah windshield these days. That puts pressure on their lower backs and ab muscles, which could result in some kind of infertility issues, maybe! He needs to refresh his knowledge of Uterology 101, I think!

And yes, hopefully they wouldn't teaser a miscarriage, but it just had that "Susannah Joy" feel to it -- it seemed sad and reflective rather than a teaser.

I think their time on the road is coming to an end. They've mentioned in the past that they were planning for a time when the "children" would be married and no longer be part of the circus. Now that Joseph's A Man, that really only leaves John and Jesse to do the heavy lifting and John mysterious irrigation business could potentially put him out of the picture too.

Is this John's irrigation business website? maxwellirrigation.com - in the 'About Us' section it says it's based in Leavenworth, Kansas.

I hope it's not a miscarriage either, but I don't have a good feeling about it. :( If it's not that, I think it's probably either Sarah courting or the Maxwells giving up the conferences, as people suggested above. I think the 'family news' tag is probably significant and means it isn't something ultra-boring.

Is this John's irrigation business website? http://maxwellirrigation.com/ In the 'About Us' section it says it's based in Leavenworth, Kansas.

I hope it's not a miscarriage either, but I don't have a good feeling about it. :( If it's not that, I think it's probably either Sarah courting or the Maxwells giving up the conferences, as people suggested above. I think the 'family news' tag is probably significant and means it isn't something ultra-boring.

:lol: you just described the maxwells to a tee :lol:

:lol: you just described the maxwells to a tee :lol:

Haha, yes I know (though I admit to having an odd fascination with them, they're so strange :lol: ) but I think something like Sarah courting wouldn't be boring.

Haha, yes I know (though I admit to having an odd fascination with them, they're so strange :lol: ) but I think something like Sarah courting wouldn't be boring.

true. maybe semi-boring, the way they go about it. then possibly dropped back to ultra-boring once they realize that there's an itsy bitsy ounce of fun.

I checked Aunt Tami's FB page to see if there was an news about Gigi and there wasn't, but I looked at Tami's son's page and it looks like Gigi went with them to AK in July.

Whatever it is, I hope it's not anything bad. Sarah replied to one comment with 'Amen ;)'. Would she post a winking face if NR-Anna suffered a miscarriage? Of course this is the Maxwells so who really knows, but I really hope that's not it.

I checked Aunt Tami's FB page to see if there was an news about Gigi and there wasn't, but I looked at Tami's son's page and it looks like Gigi went with them to AK in July.

Glad to read that GiGi got to have a real vacation with people who don't eschew fun.

Maybe Sarah's going to become a nun! It'd be a hell of lot more fun that being a Maxwell.

She'd be exposed to more of the world as a nun (even in a cloistered order), than she's ever seen in Maxhell.

I really hope nothing bad has happened. I don't think Sarah would be so crass as to respond like that if something had. Not even the Maxwells are that insensitive. Surely.

I also thought of a miscarriage as well, then I figured that they would have just said something outright. My guess, another useless Maxwell book is on the way. Something like following God's plan even when the big evil heathens try and stop you. I suppose it is too much to hope for that Elissa came to her senses and ran away.

I could see it being a "hanging up Uriah's tires" kind of post, especially Mary mentioning how anxious they were to return home and how the last (poorly attended) conference seemed a bit of a slog for them.

Archived